It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue flash in the sky "Bright"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

No clouds in the area, that's the first thing i looked for, nice clear sky, with stars. also we have to remember, it could have been transformers due to the x-flare arriving that time too, radiation storm was s2 class.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

can the solar flare x2 that occured past few days triggered the transformers not sure, but if your saying it could have transformers can it be linked with the flare. cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

No.
There has been no significant geomagnetic activity recently.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Cool post. Would like to know what it is that many people all over the world saw, but apparently it never happened because you don't have a picture of it...
w/e

Kudos to you for posting anyway. A very cool story with IMO enough proof to say you DID see something. Others on here however require that you have a video, photo, or blood sample for proof. I guess they never learned to read the part about it being a flash of light and think that means it lasted long enough to run into the house and grab some type of filming device... GMAB

Jedi mind tricks do not work on me... "How can you be sure?" Can ANYONE be "SURE" of ANYTHING? Are you SURE that you are not living in a Matrix? Give me YOUR proof...

but what do I know...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am just glad it wasn't Sirius. We would be in serious trouble!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something similar was reported in my area of North UK by several people in or around the same town last week.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wish I could have seen this. I live in Philly and I it looks like people reporting it from NJ(like the OP) all the way to Reading. Reading is about an hour from me, jersey is about 40 minutes in the opposite direction. Depending on what part of Jersey he's in he could be anywhere from 40 minutes, to almost 2 or 3 hours away. Which leads me to believe this was obviously seen over a VERY large spectrum. I would say you would expect a lot more sightings with a vast area it seemed to have covered. But the fact that it was at 3 in the morning would most likely explain that I guess.

What i'm getting at is..... Well nothing really. :/

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I seen a blue flash matching your description around 3 weeks ago in central scotland....like a camera flash high up above my head,my friend who usually thinks im crazy for beleiving in ufo's etc even turned around and asked me if i seen it too!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

hmm definitely would have been interesting to see, i may have seen something like what you describe one morning a while ago before i found this site, except it stayed. was not a flash, a friend told me later than a meteor had been passing by but it was reported somehwere else so idk what i saw, too bad i didnt take a pic, but yeah there isnt a whole lot we can help ya with without a pic. news and all reports say one thing but only you, and the people who saw it can really know or have any idea of what it actually was

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join