It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue flash in the sky "Bright"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

was at gf house, went to go get white castle for food

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by Hellas

that was my second opinion, maybe earthquake pressure, but not sure

Here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I didnt film it......they do make noise, it is exploding and short circuiting after all

BUT, it depends how far from it you are. If there are plenty of buildings/obstacles in the way, chances are you would only see the light.

When these things go, they produce huge amounts of light....much like a massive arc welder. The sound though loud, is fairly contained.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
discussion of what happened on another website:

www.weatherwatch.co.nz...
edit on 30-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Humm? Well it made local news. It was also on the Today's Show this morning.
There was a picture. Big blue blur. ---they said" it was a trash bag with lights promoting a web site". I try and find the link.
But I'm a UFO believer. Don't believe everything you hear!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

hey guys found a discussion on other website, same spot New Jersey. Other ppl witnessed it too, here you guys go for info. www.weatherwatch.co.nz...

No, they witnessed something else. This was at least 6 hours before you say you saw it. I'm not saying you didn't I'm just saying there is no evidence to support what you are saying. My personal opinion is that you are a 2012 end of the world enthusiast who is trying to convince people that things are starting to heat up in the run up to our cataclysmic demise. Prove me wrong.

link   

I thought you said 3 AM?

link   

On the other hand it could be just a lightning in the distance.

link   
hey guys, from the discussion half of the east coast of us experience this light, at different location, PA, NJ, NY, TN, OH, NW, CALI even out of US, hmm different spots and different timing. UFO? or somethign or alot of meteors crazyyyy

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A bunch of things reported Here but on Jan 28th. Not sure that helps you any....?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

hey guys, from the discussion half of the east coast of us experience this light, at different location, PA, NJ, NY, TN, OH, NW, CALI even out of US, hmm different spots and different timing. UFO? or somethign or alot of meteors crazyyyy

Can you provide a link to this discussion please. the 'weatherwatch' website doesn't give this impression.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

NO NO NO lol, I dont believe in the end of the word brother, 2012 to me is the new beg, the avatar i have bec i think its cool, but no i am not a 2012 crazy maniac believing the world will end lol, no way. I am just letting you ppl know what i saw

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

NO NO NO lol, I dont believe in the end of the word brother, 2012 to me is the new beg, the avatar i have bec i think its cool, but no i am not a 2012 crazy maniac believing the world will end lol, no way. I am just letting you ppl know what i saw

I'll take your word for that. Do you see how I could have been given that impression with a little glance to the left? The new beginning? I suppose that would be another thread. So out of interest... why is this in the 2012 section?

Edit - So you assume I'm a male (brother)?
edit on 30-1-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
here you guys go another source:

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
About a year ago, my friends and I were out on a boat, just chilling and stargazing, then all of a sudden this huge Meteor, about the size of a school bus, "estimating" streaked across the sky almost horizontal, and moving extremely slow for a meteor, the color was brilliant, Firey red, with a blue tail, and you could see parts breaking off of it, never saw it land, but it had to be close because it wasnt very high in the sky and you could actually hear it rip through the air. Best meteor Ive ever seen anywhere, on tv, or in life. wish I had, had a camera.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

it was a guess, but the way you talk sound like a male to me, but i posted in 2012 thread, bec its part of the year 2012, i didn't know where else to post it up.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yes NJ time was 3AM

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com...

Sorry I can't see anything correlating to the time you say you saw the object. I think it's telling me in my time zone. If you can point me in the direction of the similar sighting, I'll work out the time. I also realised that it was 3am on Sunday morning not Monday but you didn't pick up on it. Was it Sunday am or Monday am?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What i dont understand it why did everyone experienced at different time frame??? and different places too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join