It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accused of creating new International Terrorist Organization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It looks like a letter written 7 months ago by a former member of Iran's interim government (1979) to Khamenei is making it's rounds on the internet asking Khamenei to put an end to the corruption of the Iranian government and to free prisoners of the Freedom Movement. More background of this author can be found in the first paragraph of the article.

Here is Dr. Ahmad Sadr Haj Seyyed Javadi's view on Ahmadinejad:

Considering the actions and rhetoric of Mr. Ahmadinejad and his relatives and supporters in the domestic and international arenas, the amount of the national wealth and resources that have resulted from exporting oil, and the arbitrary imports of goods in recent years in the absence of supervision and management institutions, such as the Organization of Budget and Planning, that have filled his pockets, one concludes that he has goals other than setting up a peaceful nuclear energy [system] and generating electricity for the people; rather [the goal is] the establishment of an international terrorist organization like al-Qaeda, but of a Shia type.

If one does not move quickly to head off this brakeless train, the fear is that, perhaps in the not too distant future, the people of the world will witness continuous threats and disasters on par with the world wars.

www.pbs.org...

So, how did the "Organization of Budget and Planning" fill Ahmadinejad's pockets?

In July 2007, the MPO was dissolved after a direct order from President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Although the MPO was a state body whose head was appointed by the president, it was relatively independent organisation.

President Ahmadinejad, however, established a new budget planning body directly under his control, a move that may give him a freer hand to implement populist policies blamed for driving up prices.

Economist Fariborz Raiis-Dana said that the decision dealt the coup de grâce to the structure of the national management organization. Iranian MP Esmaeil Gramimoqaddam said that the president's directive is illegal and the parliament opposes his decision. "The president is not authorized to order an alteration or merger of an organization. This is the parliament's job", he added.

en.wikipedia.org...

As Khamenei and Ahmadinejad continue to battle each other ( and set each other up, IMO), who will be the last one standing?

With the riff between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad, Sunnis & Shiites, IRGC members turning on each other (to side with either Khamenei or Ahmadinejad), as well as the other terrorist factions in the Middle East supported by Iran, is it any wonder that no one is capable of figuring out who's behind what violence going on in the Middle East? That's not to mention the riff between Iran and all of the other Middle Eastern nations right now.

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict looks pretty peaceful right now compared to all this.

Get ready for Syria/Iran to take the spotlight in the immediate future.

What a mess!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Possibly.

Yet, George Bush's actions as president increased Al-Queda membership x100 fold.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

TextAtabaki Mr. Haj Seyyed Javadi thank you for your islamist gift to the people in my age group namely the majority of people in Iran. Why did it take you over thirty years to speak up? Are you worried about the future of your regime of savagery? Thanks but no thanks. Thank you for nothing. Like Reply 22 hours ago 9 Likes
Maziar Irani Collapse Haj Seyyed Javadi is an ISLAMIST LIAR and an expert in Islamic DECEIT. His lies and so called Islamic 'scholarly' articles were instrumental in establishing the Islamist tyranny of Lies and Corruption in Iran 33 years ago. The Islamist Reformists (Green Islamists) carry as much blame as those in power today in stealing over $500B of Iranians national wealth, murder of hundreds of thousands and torture of tens of thousands of prisoners of conscience in Iran. Read more: www.pbs.org... K

Those two are my favourite comments from under the propaganda. Ahmadinejad is a good guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Looks like this doctor held some positions of power before the Iranian Revelation including attorney general in Tehran.

I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt as I'm sure there's nothing he would like more than to return to a position of power.

source

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Why create a new one?

Hes got old ones to do his bidding............

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Yes, I would expect any Ahmadinejad supporter to be out in full force to try and protect him and the people he supports for the upcoming parliament elections on March 2nd.

I suspect this election process will be uglier than the upcoming U.S. Presidential elections this year...and much deadlier.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Looks like this doctor held some positions of power before the Iranian Revelation including attorney general in Tehran.

I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt as I'm sure there's nothing he would like more than to return to a position of power.

source

The man's too old and in poor health to want to return to a position of power.

He's just hoping to express himself one last time and see some freedom inside Iran before he dies.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Apart from creating nuclear weapons and founding new terrorist organisations a couple other interesting facts about Ahmadinejad include, He worships satan, He hates puppies, He killed Elvis and is also the Loch Ness monster.

This B@stard needs to die!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Why create a new one?

From the sounds of things, I'm wondering if Hamas is getting ready to turn it's back on Iran and strive to be an organization closer to the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood. That remains to be seen. I'm curious to see how long the Muslim Brotherhood is capable of ruling "peacefully" as they claim they want.

I'll be curious to see how negotiations go between Hamas and Fatah in the near future.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Possibly.

Yet, George Bush's actions as president increased Al-Queda membership x100 fold.

Yeah but..

9/11 was an inside Job, I mean, Blow back no, I mean tower 7 and Nano-Termites....

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Vardoger

source

The man's too old and in poor health to want to return to a position of power.

He's just hoping to express himself one last time and see some freedom inside Iran before he dies.

That is true, I forgot to look at his age, 95!
Maybe I just don't like the majority of Justice department type figures as they all seem to work for themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Why create a new one?

From the sounds of things, I'm wondering if Hamas is getting ready to turn it's back on Iran and strive to be an organization closer to the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood. That remains to be seen. I'm curious to see how long the Muslim Brotherhood is capable of ruling "peacefully" as they claim they want.

I'll be curious to see how negotiations go between Hamas and Fatah in the near future.

Peace=Middle East?

Hamas needs Iran's approval..........

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Apart from creating nuclear weapons and founding new terrorist organisations a couple other interesting facts about Ahmadinejad include, He worships satan, He hates puppies, He killed Elvis and is also the Loch Ness monster.

This B@stard needs to die!!!!!!!!

no no no....

Shakes head.
That describes Israel

Ahmadinejad is worse, He double dips his chips....

As Khamenei and Ahmadinejad continue to battle each other ( and set each other up, IMO), who will be the last one standing?

The Supreme leader of course.

edit on 30-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In Iran, they're all turning their backs on each other.

Deaths and Divisions in the Revolutionary Guards

www.pbs.org...

Here are some parts pertaining to Ahmadinejad:

Once again, it looks like he suspects he might be assassinated before the internal struggle is over.

Ahmadinejad: "If I live, you must tolerate me" In a speech in Kerman on Thursday, Ahmadinejad, referring to those in the regime who oppose him, said, "If I stay alive, you must put up with me until" the end of his second and final term as president. "It is true that you are opposed to me, but I was elected by the Iranian nation," he added. "If you cannot help us, at least do not create problems."

Without being accused of posting too much text. Here are some other headlines within the article that are discussed.

"Ahmadinejad's supporters accuse the IRGC" and "Hardliners' attacks on Ahmadinejad".

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You're right, there will never be peace in the Middle East.

They don't even need U.S. involvement or interference to create instability there!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff He worships satan, He hates puppies, He killed Elvis and is also the Loch Ness monster.

Pretty close actually, except , he Kills puppies and Hates Elvis.
He also applied to be on Dancing With The Stars.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Let's see, who else can Ahmadinejad blame?

In the meantime, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his political rivals of being in tune with "foreign enemies."

He told an audience in the southeastern city of Kerman, "This ugly political economic media game was a great treason.... Some plotted to disturb the market and to increase the price, so they could sell their dollars at higher rates."

These unnamed individuals included "some who were sending text messages even on a holiday to say gold prices are rising." (The anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad's death was this past Monday.) He assured his audience, "Last year, the Central Bank and other banks saved 90 billion dollars; this year, oil revenues will be 90 billion dollars." According to Ahmadinejad, "Our economy does not have any problem." He and his administration are coming in for heavy criticism, nonetheless. An editorial in Thursday's edition of Tehran Emrouz asked, "What kind of economy could be disturbed by text messaging?" The editorial was headlined "You Are Not a Hero, You Were Asleep."

www.pbs.org...
edit on 30-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You're right, there will never be peace in the Middle East.

They don't even need U.S. involvement or interference to create instability there!!

My sig kinda sums this up perfectly.

new topics

top topics

join