It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for it!! Smell the Deja Vu!! Ministers Seek U.N. Resolution on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sound familiar?? Like UN resolution 1973 to protect the citizens of Libya from Gadahfi...

British and French foreign ministers are heading to New York on Monday to bolster Arab League efforts to press for a United Nations resolution aimed at halting Syria's violent crackdown on anti-regime protests.

Britain's Foreign Secretary William Hague and French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe both confirmed they would attend U.N. talks scheduled for Tuesday. (See pictures of protests in Syria.)

Officials hope that Qatari Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim and Arab League officials, who will also attend, can help persuade Russia and China to back away from their opposition to a U.N. Security Council resolution.

Read more: www.time.com...

Russia will not support this UN Resolution.

Naturally, Syria rejects it and swears not to become another Libya...I think their future has already been determined

Not surprisingly, the Syrian government rejected the draft resolution as a "blatant intervention in its internal affairs", according to the SANA news agency. The Syrian ambassador to the UN, Bashar Ja'afari, was even more graphic; "Syria will not be Libya; Syria will not be Iraq; Syria will not be Somalia; Syria will not be a failing state."

Its getting complicated. While all attention is on Syria, don't lose focus on what the other hand is doing in that region and in Central Africa.
www.atimes.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It is said that there are three cities that the Dajjal may not enter; Mecca, Medina and Damascus. Muslims are encouraged to seek refuge from the Dajjal in one of these three cities:

The invading armies of the antichrist seem to be ready to wage war on Damascus.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't think they want to go near Syria. The airforce is too stong. Normally they might eventually but the problem is that Israel has already given instructions to move on Iran. I honestly thought they would hit by end of jan but that only gives another day and I can't see it happening by tomorrow.

Maybe the will wait until the superbowl is over. Move in when everyone is still hungover.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the saddest part is that most people can't even see it coming, they gobble up everything the government tells them.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Will the Arab League apply enough pressure on the UN to bring in NATO like we saw in Libya? I've got a bad feeling about that.

top topics

join