It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underworld 3D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok, obviously, I went to see this for the same reason as any guy...Kate Beckinsdale in skin tight black vinyl and leather, being as bad as she wants to be. (currently numero uno on my laminated list)

It doesn't disappoint on this. (and there's a great Kate appreciation scene when she's defrosted)...

It's at least WAY better than the last Underworld movie, which other than Kate, pretty much blew chunks... The story in this one really changes the franchise though, with the humans not only aware of the threat, but actually triumphing over it for the most part.

If you don't see it in 3D, you aren't likely to miss much. There were very few scenes that really took advantage of it. Lots of action though, and a bit more gore than past ones.

Fans of the series (and Kate) will like it, and like I said, it's better than the last one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Do you think there will be an Underworld 5? Has there been any news regarding that?
edit on CMondayam323227f27America/Chicago30 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Why not, this one is doing well so far at the box office. Even the one without Kate did fairly well. Will be hard to see where they go with it though, given this new dynamic of the humans being aware of both species, and nearly getting them extinct.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Kate did say that she never thought Awakening would happen, so you never know...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think it wasn't bad, left on an interestong cliffhanger. A good addition to the series.
edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
All the films are pretty awful, but my God....Kate Beckinsale is just beautiful running around in that tight outfit shooting big guns. I'd let her wield my sword any day!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I've only watched the first of the Underworld movies so far..& although it looked promising when it started, the more I got into the film, the worse it became lol.

Although I've heard generally good reviews about the newest one, I'm still yet to watch the second movie.

However..Kate Beckinsale in skin-tight leather is a good enough excuse to go to the cinemas & watch it!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have seen them all, Saw the last one at the movies with some friends and I have to say this was the best by far. The story line fitted perfect and the whole movie was pretty much 100% action
, If anyone wants to see a good film I recommend it to anyone. Cant wait for the next one to be released

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The second wasn't bad, just no Kate...(basically, it was the backstory of the whole war between the two races)...

The third was god awful...kind of like the Highlander 2 of the franchise....

I liked the original movie, and I felt this one got back to that...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The main drawback to those films was that there wasn't enough coverage of Beckinsdale's backside during the flicks.

I mean, what's the point of wrapping her up in skin-tight latex and then not showing off her best assets and shooting the film too dark to appreciate what little flashes they do give us?

Still, she does look hot as hell in that outfit.

I'll probably have to wait for the new one to come out on video, my wife would have too many unconfortable questions if I tried taking her to it.

edit on 1/30/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It almost seems PURPOSEFUL how much they really feature Kate's attributes in this movie, so you won't be disappointed on that front. And, since the last movie, remember she can walk in the sun too. (gift from daddy Corvinus)....though she doesn't do that much here.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by FortAnthem

It almost seems PURPOSEFUL how much they really feature Kate's attributes in this movie, so you won't be disappointed on that front.

Now I really can't wait for it to come out on video. Then, I'll just have to figure out a way to get the wife and kids out of the house long enough to watch it.

new topics

top topics

join