It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Such a scary nightmare on Saturday night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am an adult and when I have a bad dream I can rationalise it and not get upset like a children would, but…
On Saturday night I had such a scary dream that images of it are still in my head. It was my house in the daytime. A very thin black clad, humanoid creature was walking around the house. It was very skinny with wild hair. A sort of anorexic demon. It was the nastiest thing I have ever dreamt of. A real sense of malevolence flowing from it. My dad went out to see and it hid and I saw it hiding. I yelled at my dad but my voice was gone. I grabbed the thing and we fought and I woke.

It could be an anxiety dream, I suppose, but this thing was stalking my dream and house. But I took it on!
what was it i wonder?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Probably came from reading stuff on here.

Our minds enjoy playing tricks on us.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAvinOops
Probably came from reading stuff on here.

Our minds enjoy playing tricks on us.

haha! I bet!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting.. Atleast you remember
I havent remembered a dream for as long as i remember lol i don't dream

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Machx7
Interesting.. Atleast you remember
I havent remembered a dream for as long as i remember lol i don't dream

hmm, curious. try repeating as you drift off ' tonight i wish to recall my dreams'. see what happens.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

It sounds a bit "insidious", lol.
Seriously, i hope you dont get it again, i doubt if you will, nothing worse than being stuck in a scary situation you think you cant get out of. Never mind, it could have been worse, you could have dreamt of being trapped in a lift with Justin Bieber

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmm... I had a dream Saturday night that was so intense that I kicked a hole in my wall. I don't remember the dream or kicking the wall. All I remember was being in the living room amped up to the point of being ready to tear someones head off, and my girlfriend, who had just got off of work, asking what that noise was and saying that I was scaring her. I usually remember my dreams, but I'm glad I forgot this one.
I heard something about dreams somewhere that I tend to agree with. Your sub-conscious generates random scenarios that you must deal with. From the benign situations to malevolent anorexic demons, dreams could be training mechanisms meant to prepare you for the limitless possibilities of life.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I had a really scary dream on 22.2.12 that I can't quite remember but I sat up in bed still asleep..... I never do that! I really freaked out my hubby.
All I remember is a woman with brunette permed hair, shoulder length, in front of me, and we were both looking at something like a disaster movie, which I can't remember. Lots of screaming and dust. It has left me agitated.

I then read this website today. This seems to be happening to lots of people lately, as if something nasty is coming.
www.bobbyconner.org...

I feel something nasty is coming. Wish I could remember my dream so I can pray against it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join