It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and employment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
MRNECROS:

What do you do for a living?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Computer Engineer, Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer since 1996, academically qualified as well as self taught and currently only 1 of approximatally 4000 people wordwide certified to securely design and administer Microsoft based systems, yet now I find myself doing bullsh*t telephone helpdesk support roles for about US$30,000 a year while Freemasons who don't have anywhere near the qualifications or experience I do are holding senior positions in most companies at the moment, hence the sorry state of modern computing.

Incidentally why do you ask?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It still amazes me how chumps like this Theron guy can post a few lines of their own BS and state that it "has thoroughly debunked" my claims and those of pretty much anyone on the board who says the Freemasons are [insert accusation].

What is more alarming is that even in their rather contorted view of the world they would have to realise they are lying through their teeth, yet just see it as being "their point of view."

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
It still amazes me how chumps like this Theron guy can post a few lines of their own BS and state that it "has thoroughly debunked" my claims and those of pretty much anyone on the board who says the Freemasons are [insert accusation].

What is more alarming is that even in their rather contorted view of the world they would have to realise they are lying through their teeth, yet just see it as being "their point of view."

Chumps? Is ad hominem the best you can bring to the table? Here is a fact for you, chew on this for a while:

Since you started posting on this issue, you have repeatedly claimed that masons tried to force you to join and even administered drugs to you in an ongoing attempt, but NOTHING you have posted demonstrates even a superficial understanding of masonry, especially your ongoing diatribes about higher degrees.

But at one point, you actually told another story about the folks that are trying to force you to join. Could it be that you are a help desk wienie because you are somewhat... deranged, and incapable of the skills that you claim you possess(ed)? Here below I quote you on your tormentors... funny, it wasn't masons then...

Originally posted by MrNecros
posted on 8/8/04 at 07:31 Post Number: 713917 (post id: 734611) quote
It would be funny if it was in a movie or something but in the 3 years plus I have been harrassed by the bretheren of the rosey cross for not joining I know that at least two of my most zealous antagonists have been booted out of the cult due to non-delivery of the objective so to speak.
Problem is that in the process of they have compiled so much dirt on themselves that they are effectively silenced forever.
Heck, I almost feel sorry for one of them.

This is the true meaning of the Once a Mason, always a Mason statement.

Metaphorically Freemasonry asks you to build an escape proof coffin and ly in it, then they just nail down the lid on you, you become trapped by your own beliefs and actions.

In order to progress you must comit yourself beyond the point of recovery so after a short while there is nothing left to do other than dig a deeper hole.

Leaving serves no purpose, they own you anyway so it really isn't an option.

I'm yet to meet anyone who has actually left on their own accord after the 3rd degree, but during my (refused) initiation it was alluded to me that there is an average turn over of around 10% per year and this seems to be consistent with what I has seen since.

So which is it, Rosicrucians, Masons, space aliens, Bill Gates or no one?

you seem.... confused. Could it be that NONE of them did so, but self administered drugs have... confused your reality with REAL reality?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Get a grip Theron, it says Freemasons in the post that you re-cut and pasted.
It takes a special kind of stupid to actually read something, copy it into another post and then claim that it says otherwise.

Your the only one who's seeing aliens and Rosecrusians, maybe your superiors have put you on the "special medications" again?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Actually, I copied the WHOLE post. I did not edit it at all. These are your words, not mine.

As for facts, I have posted facts, refuted your arguments, as have others. It is, I respectfully submit, you that are having a problem with reality. There are a very few that come here, and post lies against my fraternity. We, all of us masons, have shown them the error of their positions. And they all just slink away after being shown they are wrong.

You, on the other hand, have been shown to be wrong repeatedly, and still come back with Albert Pike this and Albert Pike that and "higher degrees" the other, despite the clear fact that you have misquoted, misunderstood, and just plain not UNDERSTOOD what you are claiming.

ALso, in your own words, you do not know if it were masons, or Rosicrucians or space aliens or no one that tried to force you to join some group... you are not even clear in your own posts who that was... the purpose of this forum is to DENY IGNORANCE. I and my brother masons, as trying to deny your ignorance by providing you with facts.

Open you eyes, step back from your arrogance and ignorance (arrogant ignorance.... hmmm, that IS the definition of FW...) and look at the facts, instead of showing the depths of your ignorance.

But really, the more you post, the more foolish you look, and while that's great for masonry, it is not much use for YOU personally. Take this opportunity to grow, expand your mind, step out of the rut of schizophrenia...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Theron's right. It IS what you wrote, NECROS, word for word.

So which is it? "Brethren of ther Rosy Cross"? Masons?

Have you tried flipping a coin yet?

[edit on 19-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
By the way, necros, I know of at least four men that have left of their own free will and accord and become religious zealots...

Mike Gentry, William D. Rice, Duane Washum, and Jim Jeffords...

So, lets see... 5 MILLION masons ALIVE TODAY and thirty or forty anitmasonic agitators worldwide... hmmm

I guess on numbers and truth alone the Masons have my confidence... that and BEING a Mason, and seeing what Masonry is composed of and what it does, I guess I have a leg up on ANYONE that can't tell the difference between Rosicrucians and Masons...

You convict yourself of calumny and fraud WITH YOUR OWN WORDS. Gosh, I love the history that the internet provides.

Go back and look at ALL my words, published or uttered anywhere... since I make a policy and practice of telling the truth, nothing I have ever said or written will come back to bite me... you might try it...

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Computer Engineer, Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer since 1996, academically qualified as well as self taught and currently only 1 of approximatally 4000 people wordwide certified to securely design and administer Microsoft based systems, yet now I find myself doing bullsh*t telephone helpdesk support roles for about US$30,000 a year while Freemasons who don't have anywhere near the qualifications or experience I do are holding senior positions in most companies at the moment, hence the sorry state of modern computing.

Incidentally why do you ask?

Necros you have been working in the IT field for 8 years. You should know by now that Senior Management is not made of technical people. Now if you still are making 30k per year you need to A. Look at your attitude at work and see if that is holding you back or B. Find another job. I am not harping on you but I was in the same boat years ago. If I felt under paid I found a better paying job, but also just because it is better paying does not mean it is a better job. Also I had a bad attitude for years and always wondered "why did they get promoted". Then I relaized that it was my attitude holding me back. Just some suggestions. Now has for the mason things, how do you know they are masons. As for they securtiy thing tell me how to secure term server the best.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow and LTD manages to misread the same section to.
Here let me do a bit of cut and paste as well to show you the difference between the word Rosecruisian and Freemason.
Pay special attention because we are going to use a very tricky language here called English.
Because you seem incapable of reading back in the thread here is the obligiory cut'n'past:

"
quote: Originally posted by MrNecros
posted on 8/8/04 at 07:31 Post Number: 713917 (post id: 734611) quote
It would be funny if it was in a movie or something but in the 3 years plus I have been harrassed by the bretheren of the rosey cross for not joining I know that at least two of my most zealous antagonists have been booted out of the cult due to non-delivery of the objective so to speak.
Problem is that in the process of they have compiled so much dirt on themselves that they are effectively silenced forever.
Heck, I almost feel sorry for one of them.

This is the true meaning of the Once a Mason, always a Mason statement.

Metaphorically Freemasonry asks you to build an escape proof coffin and ly in it, then they just nail down the lid on you, you become trapped by your own beliefs and actions.

In order to progress you must comit yourself beyond the point of recovery so after a short while there is nothing left to do other than dig a deeper hole.

Leaving serves no purpose, they own you anyway so it really isn't an option.

I'm yet to meet anyone who has actually left on their own accord after the 3rd degree, but during my (refused) initiation it was alluded to me that there is an average turn over of around 10% per year and this seems to be consistent with what I has seen since.
"

Now see that word that says "Freemasonry" it is spelled F R E E M A S O N R Y
Now do you see that word "Rosecrusian"?
If you do then you should see an optomitrist or a certified medical practicioner of another kind.

Incidentally Senior IT positions are made up of IT guys in most cases, wouldn't make sense to have a guy who has spent his life selling garden furniture and pool accessories designing enterprise systems...or would it?
(I couldn't get over the guys reaction when they finally had to let him go, he really believed that he wasn't responsible for anything other than getting the $70,000 pay check.)

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
NECROS:

Wuold you please post the Lodge # and name, so the people who did these terrible things to you will be exposed. This public service you will perform will hopefully save others from a similar fate.

Incidnetaly,. if you know the NAMES of these Masons, you could also post them, for the same reason.

I'm sure it would be appreciated by all.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join