It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I'm going to destroy America and dig up Marilyn Monroe': British pair arrested in U.S. on terror

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Since it is in The Daily Mail and since the other featured stories are about:

-Britney Spears and fiancé take their kids to the bowling alley.
- Kourtney and Kardashian go topless.
- David Beckham in his underwear.
- Jennifer Lopez broke down in tears during a phone call.
- Bikini’s for obese women becoming popular.
- Some person named Salahi kissing somebody named Schon.
- Ferris Buellers two and half minute Super Bowl ad.
- Witherspoon in an emerald dress.
- Lady Gaga wearing a top that looks like a giant breast.

Well you get the point I’m sure.

Why is this accepted as completely factual? They show a document that proves the guy was not allowed into the US, but the story behind it all comes from him. Who knows what he did to get stopped. It could even be a set-up by yet another America Basher looking for his moment of fame in the UK.

But then Homeland Security really is being pretty heavy handed. It could be true but you would expect it to be on better news sources.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If these people are looking at twitter you know they are looking at conspiracy website posts. I hope they read this post closely F0@k You

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Since it is in The Daily Mail and since the other featured stories are about:

-Britney Spears and fiancé take their kids to the bowling alley.
- Kourtney and Kardashian go topless.
- David Beckham in his underwear.
- Jennifer Lopez broke down in tears during a phone call.
- Bikini’s for obese women becoming popular.
- Some person named Salahi kissing somebody named Schon.
- Ferris Buellers two and half minute Super Bowl ad.
- Witherspoon in an emerald dress.
- Lady Gaga wearing a top that looks like a giant breast.

Why is this accepted as completely factual? They show a document that proves the guy was not allowed into the US, but the story behind it all comes from him. Who knows what he did to get stopped. It could even be a set-up by yet another America Basher looking for his moment of fame in the UK.

But then Homeland Security really is being pretty heavy handed. It could be true but you would expect it to be on better news sources.

If he was seriously up to no good... we wouldn't have posted his plans on twitter before he even got to the U.S.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So a sarcastic comment is considered terrorism now? Or are they not even trying to hide the fact that America is grasping at straws proving the "very real" threat Al-Qa'eda and British tourists are to us.

And I was just thinking that the Homeland of Security had gotten a sense of humor. But in their defense that could have been the actual place they hid the evidence and remains from Area 51 including the aliens corpses, Tupac, Bin Laden and failed Hitler clones from Brazil. Or maybe her corpse has dead to rights DNA proof that JFK killed her? On a serious note, this should scare the hell out of everyone here in America and everyone not in America.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

"We wouldn't have posted his plans"?

Freudian slip?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
This is why i'd never go to the usa. I'd probably be thrown in jail for what i've written. I search bomb recipies and illegal weapon daily just to piss them off-.
ha ha brilliant!great minds think alike!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The very same thing happened to me. I was due to fly Heathrow to Dallas Fort Worth, via Detroit. The day before my mate sent me a joke about assasinating Obama. I forgot it was on there and flew over. As soon as it was my turn to pass through immigration, they sent me to a waiting room. When it was finally my turn to be inspected, the delightful officer demanded to see my phone straight away and went pretty much straight to the offending text. I was interogated firstly by Immigration, then by the Secret Service. I told him it was just a joke and not a serious thing and I apologise many times and told him I was more of a danger to myself than to America, yet still they threw my in Jail till the next flight back to the UK (7 pm the following night) based on not having a job (I had a job and a bank statement to prove so) and based on no place to live in the UK (again, crap, and they knew it). I missed my daughter being born in Texas and they told me if ever I want to go back to america I'd need a visa. I'm not stupid and I know that being turned away is in itself cause not to grant a visa.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Drezden

Freudian slip?

Oh my god.. now the TSA is going to be knocking down my door.. thanks a lot!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They do this kind of crap just for the media. They want you to think what you are right now. They want you to think that they are powerful enough to arrest people for joking. Dont buy the hype.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The last time I went to the US my ticket was picked for a body search how lovely lol and that was from the airline

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

reply to post by Drezden

Freudian slip?

Oh my god.. now the TSA is going to be knocking down my door.. thanks a lot!

Glad to be of service.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So a Brit tweets an obnoxious comment and BAM....deportation!? If that's all it took to get deported, things would be much different.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The TSA really needs a kind citizen, or two or three hundered thousand, to send them an email that casually informs them that if they are to be looking at each and every piece of conversation that exists on the internet, they should have a far better understanding of language. To that end, the emails should include links to Webster's dictionary, Urban Dictionary, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and other sites dedicated to furthering knowledge in terms of language.

Because honestly TSA, FBI, CIA... you just don't f^*%&'n get it.
edit on 30-1-2012 by danj3ris because: tyyyypos

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OMG .........the online Daily Mail is the most read online newspaper
in the world , geez TPTB have it in the bag , game over
not much shocks me , BUT finding this fact out rocked my world , not in a girlfriend kinda way

Destroy America' and 'dig up Marilyn Monroe'............that's my new ringtone with Obama's voice , no kidding.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
" I'm going to have a jolly old time in the USA, to such an extent that the bally old colony simply might not be able to withstand it, and Miss Marilyn Monroe may well exhume herself, to partake in my glorious frolicks"

........................ would have been a better way to put it old chap. Tootle Pip
edit on 30-1-2012 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

That is an excellent way of putting it..

Sadly, people shouldn't have to rephrase themselves to keep from causing a stir.

Just the whole point of everything I've read so far, if I understand correctly.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If these people are looking at twitter you know they are looking at conspiracy website posts. I hope they read this post closely

I agree.

And I second the 'F0@k You'

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555- Lady Gaga wearing a top that looks like a giant boobie

I wonder if the two even thought about
this over? Like if they did it on purpose.
If not, then I find this highly disturbing.
I mean the system or people they have to track these keywords
and stuff on social networking seems pretty sophisticated.
Now a good rule of thumb do not say anything online
you would not say in person to an enemy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Lingo doesn't matter when talking about terrorism in the USA.

Although the story of this guy getting detained is bad, it's people like the poster quoted here that really scare me. Amerika is filling up with these brainwashed zombies. The "well it doesn't affect me" and "Amerika F*** Yeah!" crowd.

Before long these guys will be in the Gestapo recruitment line and the people watching the MSM will be like the Jews in the ghetto. There's no way they're coming for us, they'll say... Hey let's report those crazy people spreading those mean rumors!

Those people are stupid and they deserve what they get, right?

edit on 30-1-2012 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Looks like Bin Laden won after all.

Sad.

wow, you're right

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join