It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are their any updates on Ottawa river UFO crash 2009 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Before I get blasted with comments on how to use the search button and how it's my friend , I've checked and there is nothing newer than August 2009 I've also checked the Internet and no updates or info ? There is a Facebook page about the incident but again nothing newer than aug,2009 ? I live in Ottawa and this case just disappeared with no explanation whatsoever ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

It was a military exercise....a drone.
My buddy and fellow ats member and myself looked into that as extensively as we could.
A few months ago he talked to an ex-military guy we know who still has friends in the military who confirmed what we thought.
It was a drone.

Thats the most info I have got recently.
Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.
edit on 30-1-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thanks for posting ! Was it a drone that was out of control and crashed in the river or just an exercise and the reports of something going in to the river hoaxed ? Why was there no explanation given in the media ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

The answer I got was not something I am sure I believe and I don't want to speculate too much.
SUPPOSEDLY.....they crashed it on purpose to gauge reactions.

I highly doubt that though.

I think there was a malfunction and they guided it into the river but again...thats still speculation on my part as I don't really know for sure.

Do I think it was an alien??
Nope.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I didn't suggest aliens but definitely unidentified ! I don't buy the story either , I highly doubt they would purposely crash a drone in a highly populated area ? There are also a lot of fields and golf Coarses right near the supposed crash site that it could have been guided to ? I also have friends that live nearby and I don't believe they was any retrieval attempt ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Check your u2us.
I sent you a link to the thread,complete with an interview of someone who lived nearby done by me.
There was alot of info in that thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the info !!!!

new topics

top topics

join