It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makes [cynical] sense: don’t invade, “spring”.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Considering the almighty financial bill [oh and the cost of human misery and suffering] invading Iraq and Afghanistan caused, it makes total sense that evil empires would find another way to conquer a country. That’s why this sudden and bizarre series of so called ‘springs’ in the Middle East make total financial and political sense.

Let the locals bring about a regime change [ e.g. all the bloody and dirty work and death ] all in the name of democracy and the outside invaders simply ‘help’ out with arms and training. And other lucrative business deals!

Someone somewhere has not only learned their lesson, but has shown really finely tuned and ruthless ambition by making it all work. Chilling world we inhabit, eh!

edit on 30-1-2012 by mandroids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more, it is happening, like it or not we are part of it no matter which side we are in...
This is the world we are living in, i wish those really innocent could escape all this...

The world is getting colder huh?! Maybe is just the balance needed to keep this world turning....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelion
I couldn't agree more, it is happening, like it or not we are part of it no matter which side we are in...
This is the world we are living in, i wish those really innocent could escape all this...

The world is getting colder huh?! Maybe is just the balance needed to keep this world turning....

And its SO obvious what the so called springs actuall are!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thought more would comment on this,to be honest.

new topics

top topics

join