It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Park police taser OWS Camper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

OWS Camper gets tasered by park police.

Later he was arrested for 'disorderly conduct'. In the video there is really no reason visible to treat the guy like this.

The police go with 4 people at him, he tries to get away, asking questions. i do not see an
Ything threatening towards the LEO's.

In my book this is just another case of cops gone wild.

If you do not have a reason to arreat someone, can' t tell him a reason and can't fix one guy with 4 colleagues you are in the wrong job.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That happens if you want to stay on Government Property

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i posted this in a different thread yesterday and it disgust me (the comments on youtube are horrific some people are actually supporting the cops) along with the video that i am going to post now which demonstrates that people, if they see corruption and brutality wiith their own eyes will fight against it.

[yvid]
[/yvid]

remember WE ARE THE MAJORITY

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
i posted this in a different thread yesterday and it disgust me (the comments on youtube are horrific some people are actually supporting the cops) along with the video that i am going to post now which demonstrates that people, if they see corruption and brutality wiith their own eyes will fight against it.

[yvid]
[/yvid]

remember WE ARE THE MAJORITY

That is disgusting..... Those Poor Policemen.....

Makes me embarrased to be a Human.

I hope those people that hit the cops get the life sentence.

Disgusting

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

You cannot be serious?

Just to get the facts straight, the football incident is an older story, happenend in switzerland, it was a private security company called protectas (police are not allowed in swiss stadiums). They got convicited for uneccesary violence, which it was.

So please now back to the Thread's subject: OWS, Taser, in DC.

thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What the Hell are the Police doing tasering ONE OWS camper?

They should have gone in with baseball bats and Rottweilers, trained to rip off their testicles 6 MONTHS AGO.

This weakkneed, namby-pamby approach to these criminals is appalling.

If they whacked this scum properly the first time, hopefully some of them won't ever get back up again to carry out their campaign of terror against the American citixen.

It's high time they ran Pink Slips on fanfold on a fast printer and kick these lazy doughnut stuffing cowards out and hired some proper Police who are actually going to do their job and sweep this filth from the streets and into the backs of the prisons and lock them away for a few decades.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well obviously, there are different views on the use of physical violence around.

Let me break it down: in most cultures and most countries there are different rules and laws.
the essence though is: the use of physical violence is forbidden. There are two exeptions:

- self defense
- defense of other people or material goods.

And even in these two cases the use of violence has to be appropriate.

these rules are for biding for citizens, securities and members of the police.

simple as that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by Indenu

You cannot be serious?

Just to get the facts straight, the football incident is an older story, happenend in switzerland, it was a private security company called protectas (police are not allowed in swiss stadiums). They got convicited for uneccesary violence, which it was.

So please now back to the Thread's subject: OWS, Taser, in DC.

thanks

well im new to the story

top topics

join