It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOilTruth
This post has no facts at all. If you use a high powered telescope you can see the landing site on the moon. Plus there is no proof that leaving the earth will cause you to die for "no scientific reason"

Ok, but where are the pictures of this? Have you seen this with your own eyes? There is a huge amount of graphic data, but where are the people who can say they have seen with their own eyes anything of human origin on the moon?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

There was a conspiracy about this a few years back. Something about an EM field.

We proved it wrong though.

Though there is something, some force, that hols us to the Earth.

Here's a clue.

$

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOilTruth
This post has no facts at all. If you use a high powered telescope you can see the landing site on the moon. Plus there is no proof that leaving the earth will cause you to die for "no scientific reason"

LOL the brick wall , soaks up the dull thud and the sharp drivers . A fact resolutely ignores all waverers.

Keep banging your heads i agree its entertaining

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so how did aliens get here??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
But we did go to the moon so whats your point! We have more proof we went than the loons against.

Sup Diamond... Now I do tend to agree with most of your theories but im on the fence with this one. I believe we did go to the moon atleast once. With a powerfull enough telescope you can actually see the American flag planted up there if you know where to look. Have seen it myself through the telescope at the Air Force academy in Colorado Springs. But I remember reading stories about russian cosmonauts dying from radiation exposure outside the magnetic feild around earth. That could be the deaths your talking about.

Your implying we(humans)are directly linked to this planets energy. Like we draw from it like a battery, and once the link is broken we simply run out of energy. This is an interesting theory to say the least and will have to dig further to see if anything is out there. I believe we are linked to this planet but not sure it's to an extent it would kill us if we got far enough away. Star for being a creative thinker.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth.

That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere.
After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken.

But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

interesting
theory...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think the OP is speaking from experience.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

But we did go to the moon so whats your point! We have more proof we went than the loons against.

Sup Diamond... Now I do tend to agree with most of your theories but im on the fence with this one. I believe we did go to the moon atleast once. With a powerfull enough telescope you can actually see the American flag planted up there if you know where to look. Have seen it myself through the telescope at the Air Force academy in Colorado Springs. But I remember reading stories about russian cosmonauts dying from radiation exposure outside the magnetic feild around earth. That could be the deaths your talking about.

Your implying we(humans)are directly linked to this planets energy. Like we draw from it like a battery, and once the link is broken we simply run out of energy. This is an interesting theory to say the least and will have to dig further to see if anything is out there. I believe we are linked to this planet but not sure it's to an extent it would kill us if we got far enough away. Star for being a creative thinker.

Except that the earth, moon and other planets get their energy from the sun.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't spend a flag or a star on this thread. I shouldn't even be responding to this thread.

Poorly put together. Trolling for a reaction? Nothing to back up your hypothesis. Others are going to rip you apart.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think the OP is speaking from experience.

Actually he said from "space projection".

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Do you have any other reason to believe this?
Space projection.

edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
This sounds like scientology rhetoric to me.
No,it is not,

TextThe Church of Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. It has often been described as a cult that financially defrauds and abuses its members, charging exorbitant fees for its spiritual services.[9][18][19] The Church of Scientology has consistently used litigation against such critics, and its aggressiveness in pursuing its foes has been condemned as harassment.[20][21] Further controversy has focused on Scientology's belief that souls ("thetans") reincarnate and have lived on other planets before living on Earth,[22] and that some of the related teachings are not revealed to practitioners until they have paid thousands of dollars to the Church of Scientology.[23][24] Another controversial belief held by Scientologists is that the practice of psychiatry is destructive and abusive and must be abolished.[25][26]
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Have you really seen the flag there? You promise?

I am just so distrustful and I need to be told by someone who has actually seen real evidence. People aren't loons who think we have not been to the moon; just don't trust official versions especially at a time when so much competition was taking place between the U.S and former U.S.S.R

On a fun note - may be there was a bet between them; whoever reached the moon first got to be the winner on the ideology front!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

On a basic level, I generally agree with you.
But stretching out this idea further, I am certain that a human cannot survive if they were to go too far from earth. Whether it be resources, age, unknown effects of leaving the heliosheath or heliopause, etc, we are stuck here for a while yet. And I have no problem with such a thing.

Regardless, I am certain that we should simmer a bit and wait to explore space firsthand until after we get our own house in order and gain enough technology to move about space far more rapidly than we consider possible nowadays.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth.

That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere.
After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken.

But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

Well obviously it's not that well kept if you figured it all out. There is no evidence anywhere that suggests life needs planet Earth to thrive. If you simply do a little research you'd know that life has been found on meteorites and other chunks of smaller asteroids that have landed on Earth. What spiritual energy mother did they have floating around in space for god knows how long and where from?

I get what you're tryin to say though, that there is a certain invisibly bond with humans and the planet Earth. That I agree with you on, however, only on an intangible level. Spiritually, emotionally, mentally, yeah- you might feel different when you get really far away from your mother planet. But physically, come one dude. All you need is water, food, and shelter- and that's true anywhere in the universe.

If what you're saying is true then that automatically destroys any possibility of humans cultivating other planets. And I refuse to believe that.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Kody27 because: (no reason given)

link   
I would never have believed it, all these years of space technology just to send a few rednecks whizzing around earth on a Carousel, not to say of course that they could've done a bit of nosying of Earth when up there, just to be uselful, especially when most of the nosying stuff got up there on it's tod. I'm afraid the OP is not last century, but the century before that, and that's when the [men of wisdom] said that anyone travelling at more than 100mph would die, God knows what the plebians thought. The unfunny thing is that those who have died in space, died when their protection and technology failed them, not because they had left mother Earth in that context. Just as sometimes, those submarines, aircraft, boats fail in areas on Earth where we cannot survive without the protection. There are areas in space where we cannot survive, just as on Earth, quicksand, black hole, alligator swamp, bottomless hole what's the difference? fall into any of them them and you are in big trouble.

link   
Even if you don't agree with what the op posted it certainly opens up room for discussion.
At times I have held beliefs that I later more refined not that my ideas are refined.
You can sometimes miss a right within a wrong.
We each have our own experiences - there must be a reason why some one believes what they do.
Yet truths are mutable - The sky is grey - the sky is raining - the sky is blue - the sky is many things yet remains the sky.
If the op believes that Humans did not walk on the Moon what does it really matter.
Trying to convince him otherwise is fruitless and his opinions harm no one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Regarding you OP...

I can only agree with one sentence that you wrote:

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.

You nailed it here.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Or , maybe we never went back because of how expensive it is?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Regarding you OP...

You nailed it here.

Well spotted - I so agree

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by defuntion
Regarding you OP...

You nailed it here.

Well spotted - I so agree with that statement and why would we want to travel so far from our own planet

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join