It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Just FYI....REM Dream State....or Rapid Eye Movement which occurs when we dream...is not the Brains actual proper wave length state as when it comes to prescience or precognition. This E.S.P. ability as it has been tested exhaustively by both the U.S. and old Soviet Military....occurs during ALPHA WAVE STATE.

This is the state at which Psychics, Remote Viewers, Telekinetics....etc....all seem to be able to perform their abilities...during the Brains Alpha Wave State.

So...even though their may be something going on during R.E.M. Dream State....which is a combination of both Alpha and Beta wavelengths.....Beta is the state during conciousness....and Alpha....is associated with deep relaxation or meditation...curiously....REM is a combo of the two.

There is also Delta and Theta...wavelengths during non-REM sleep modes. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is the state at which Psychics, Remote Viewers, Telekinetics....etc....all seem to be able to perform their abilities...during the Brains Alpha Wave State.
I think for me is a new science of whom I don't know and I'm glad you tell me some information, but there are some...other things that I think do not know.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Psychics, mediums and artists etc also access the theta state whilst awake... its called dreaming awake or lucid waking.

This was in that PDF link I posted earlier in this thread but you said it was doing weird things for you when you opened it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That's not how Physics at all.
Are you an astronomer or a physicists? Because right now , I just feel like Sagan and Tyson are better sources for interplanetary travel. With the whole College degrees and Pulitzer prize winning stuff.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join