It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth.

That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere.
After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken.

But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Really?

Care to elaborate on what brought you to this conclusion?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
Really?

Care to elaborate on what brought you to this conclusion?
First we never" go back" to the Moon,second all the manned space missions take place at a certain distance from Earth and never exceeded that distance,and third no other manned mission in space to other planet is certain to take place very soon(or ever),Why?....

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"No living being cannot" is a double negative and your confusing me lol
If you mean that any living being cannot survive at a certain distance past the Earth then thats an interesting theory. What makes you come to this conclusion?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So we just die when we are far enough from earth ?

I think your theory needs a bit more beef adding to make it a bit more enterprising

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
But we did go to the moon so whats your point! We have more proof we went than the loons against.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So in other words we in some sort of jail.... Don't particularly think that would be a bad thing for the rest of the universe

What would happen if we put some earth in the space ship?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

I stated that above,but more then that many proofs are that a mission to the Moon never took place,first I think they should send a dog,to see the effects for a long journey to the moon,and after that a manned spaceship.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
But we did go to the moon so whats your point! We have more proof we went than the loons against.
And what is that proof!I see more against it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake

So in other words we in some sort of jail
Yes like a jail,a jail that we don't appreciate.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
....and they should call that dog Laika, then send a monkey of course. I also hear someone called Yuri Gagarin will be the first man in space. For crying out load, they did go to the moon.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm, color me skeptical on this... sounds a lot like the claims that people would die if they went faster than 20 mph (when the horseless carriages first came around) or would die if they went faster than the speed of sound or some such.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonUK

For crying out load, they did go to the moon.
They who?Laika was send into space very close to Earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

if they went faster than 20 mph
I do not know if they have degree of comparison.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It was a joke, just like your ridiculous statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonUK
It was a joke, just like your ridiculous statement.
I understand,that means you traveled to the Moon and maybe on Mars.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well if you can read that into my statement, that would explain your failure to understand all the proof that supports the trips to the moon.

PS This doesn't mean I have been to Titan

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don't see anything to back up what you are saying. If we can't go further than a certain distance from earth then how did we get here? It wasn't 'God' as far as I'm concerned and even if it was, why would he create a whole universe that we can't one day explore? That would be a total waste of his and our time.

On a level with your theory, My theory is that many civilisations have come and gone, all of them reaching for the stars. Maybe our civilisation will make the first step, maybe the first step has already been taken. Maybe our ancestors are already out there. Maybe space is an illusion. Maybe we will never know... maybe I should get back to work.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonUK

This doesn't mean I have been to Titan
Maybe you'll have a trip on Europe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join