It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my beliefs on the end of times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
well i know this may be considered religious conspiracies or alien and ufos, but i want to talk about it in both areas, it has to do with the end of times and aliens roles in it.

Okay, well here i go...

Imagine if aliens were actually demons, they were the first false prophet as prophesised about in the bible... they set it up for the anti-christ. Now imagine that this one religion that they would try to get everyone to believe the religion of the zetans or whatever it is, where aliens created us, and that they will take us to their leader some guy with a funky name, this is the anti-christ. Now, these aliens are supposedly warring against the grays and the reptilians, what if this war was just a hoax to get you to believe that this was all true.... A war makes things even more believable... how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't be convinced. Now, what if they decided that they would explain the missing people in the rapture by claiming that these people were selected to go up and meet there "creator" first... then when they start killing off the christians they are killing them in their ships, claiming that they are meeting him too... Great way to conceal this whole act right? And also, Peter the Roman claims that these aliens are telling the truth, they created the earth... who would be decieved?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
well i know this may be considered religious conspiracies or alien and ufos, but i want to talk about it in both areas, it has to do with the end of times and aliens roles in it.

Don't stress, your post and response fits more closely with this forums original intent than many I read. Many tend to use this area as a place to preach or witness their faith. Then they get upset when people challenge them...hellooooo, its called conspiracies in religion, not come all ye Christian soldiers.

As far as your version of the end times, I don't necessarily think its feasible but it would be a brilliant plan by an alien species for sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
dude if aliens ever come to earth aint no way in hellllllllllllllll im going on there ship to meet there leader. come on if some funky alein was like hey buddy want to come on my ship and meet the leader I would kick his ass. ( do aliens have asses??) but forreal what your saying could be one of many ways of deseption, the bible says that the anti-christ will preform supernatural feats in the eyes of man. so next time you see some guy doing supernatural stuff start walking the other way.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
at the end of time.. i think time will just go backwards.. until the beginning of time... like a movie projector that was put on in reverse

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well I think that all of the Christians should be outta there cause o the rapture right? SO i fugure Ill just kick it with JC until he goes down there slaps satan across the face and throws his ass into some serious punishment for messing with the All Mighty One and his son. So why do we care really? The end of the world is coming right? But I believe that all religions kinda believe that their god will probably do something about it. Or that life is worth living for? So I figure just enjoy the beach while the sun still up mate.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Imagine if aliens were actually demons, they were the first false prophet as prophesised about in the bible... they set it up for the anti-christ. Now imagine that this one religion that they would try to get everyone to believe the religion of the zetans or whatever it is, where aliens created us, and that they will take us to their leader some guy with a funky name, this is the anti-christ. Now, these aliens are supposedly warring against the grays and the reptilians, what if this war was just a hoax to get you to believe that this was all true.... A war makes things even more believable... how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't be convinced. Now, what if they decided that they would explain the missing people in the rapture by claiming that these people were selected to go up and meet there "creator" first... then when they start killing off the christians they are killing them in their ships, claiming that they are meeting him too... Great way to conceal this whole act right? And also, Peter the Roman claims that these aliens are telling the truth, they created the earth... who would be decieved?

I don't understand why the presence of aliens excludes the existence of God. Maybe God created the aliens too. After all, we are the aliens to them.

So, under this logic, no one could convince me that an alien is a god of me, since God created the alien, too.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think the end is of the Age of Aquarius comming in.

I also think the rapture can happen to those that believe it will happen to them.

Its not the end of the Earth, just the end of what we take as truth about the Earth.

It could be Aliens, or a polar shift, or a new awakening.

Its all how you handle it when it happens.

Hell is where you make it!!!!

I think the mindset will be "Oh,WOW, thats real?", whatever it is.
Some will believe and some will deny......

top topics

join