It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President of the World... I think EVERY ATS member should see this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nice video!
Just a footnote : If we do not eradicate the greedy , you can bet your bottom dollar that someone with money will try to manipulate this in their favor.
Lets clean the barn out first BEFORE filling it up again ,no matter how sound it looks.
You guys have a real and great constitution. Please use it.
Peace!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Anon is part of their plan , so is OCCUPY.

Soon , the Euro will fail , the "world reserve currency" ( $ ) will be introduced as Europe`s main currency , America`s already telling dozy zarkozy and merkel the turtle , what laws and regulations they can and can-not introduce.

Once America has Europe on a financial leash they will move towards declaring full scale war with Russia and China from all angles, and the world will be under American dictatorship by 2020...... oh snap, that`s already happened

Ron Paul is the only one who can prevent global domination ...... failing that , there`s always that little gang of islands who seem to have a knack for defeating pure evil wherever it stands.

Ron Paul in not your savior, Rock. You alone are your savior.

If you were smart, you make your enemies fight each other - China vs Russia.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Democracy is nothing more but a good sales pitch. It may look good on paper, but realistically it has more downsides that affect everyone as a whole. You can say that almost everyone that is under a democracy is getting robbed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is the chance for this to work and help even the smallest of countries, but what's going to make the difference is the people on the site. If you can fill the site with enough intelligent minds (as ATS has plenty of them) then you can get individuals looking at problems on a smaller scale. Essentially this is just advice for the world. If it fits with what a country may need than they can try it, and in that sense doesn't force laws upon people that they don't agree with. What i'm tryin to say is this site will be what the people make it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

You probably shouldn't confuse a "democracy" with a "capitalistic representative democracy"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I suppose as a tool it could have a beneficial function ..I think that as a think tank it could work. So all they need is a small well versed group to search out answers for people that are posing the questions ...Not a large group deciding the answer for a small group . The small group would be in a better place to know all the factors and the ones they need to keep and the ones they may decide to sacrifice to gain what it is they want ..peace

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

POW [ President of the World ] is not a New World Order concept.

that's pretty halarious
edit on 1/30/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
Nice video!
Just a footnote : If we do not eradicate the greedy , you can bet your bottom dollar that someone with money will try to manipulate this in their favor.
Lets clean the barn out first BEFORE filling it up again ,no matter how sound it looks.
You guys have a real and great constitution. Please use it.
Peace!

If we do not eradicate the greedy then I firmly believe that a website will be the least of our worries. As much as I hate to say it greed runs the world. It is because of greed that we fight wars. It is because of greed that our economy is garbage. It is because of greed that we can't get it out of the hole. Without greed we wouldn't have oil, whitout oil we wouldn't have cars, without cars we'd be still riding horses. I could go on all day but my point is this. Every single time we look at a "successful" civilization it was driven by greed. Greeks, Romans, Persians...America, and each one of those civilizations has collapsed because of it's greed. We need to find a humane way to move way to move forward, without every single person "needing" to have everything. As far as the money goes the site stated that it is a non-profit organization.

ps - I'm not so sure about the constitution being real.
edit on 30-1-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well in a sense, but this is almost a delicate operation, because for the last how many ever thousands of years we've had the small group telling the big group what to do. That's why we have the occupy movement. Small groups solving problems for the majority doesn't fix things any better than big groups solving problems for the everybody. What fixes the issue's is awareness of them so have many minds that can work towards the solution.

If you look at the situation with un-bias eyes than it shouldn't matter what side of the fence your on the situation will be the same. I really just think the world needs a MASSIVE dose of honesty.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"I really just think the world needs a MASSIVE dose of honesty." and I couldn't agree more ...Now if we could get the UN on board with that, it would at least give a sence of usfulness ...One more large group of voices not being heard will settle nothing ...The majority of the world voices were heard before the bombs started dropping on Iraq and it stopped nothing ...Who pray tell will not only listen but respect that voice ?....peace

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I love the idea; but the initial proposals and ideas go way beyond what they should be focusing on. Open dialogues is fine, for a bull board only. I wonder if any moderation can be done for the zany, nasty and outlandish comments that will come.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
submit to the POW "President Of the World"
and become a POW "Prisoner Of War"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And we are suppose to believe this clap trap. Just a new propaganda piece for the NWO. Haven't people learned they will say anything. They will do anything. They will be anything until they get their hands on the power. Central Authority is the worst idea this planet can come up with. There is no wrestling the power from them then. Anon is with them? Which ANON in case your forgot we don't even know who they are. OWS with them of course they are. Soros World President wouldn't that just be wonderful. Maybe Bill Gates. not only is his Monsanto the major destroyer of the planet he also owns the worlds largest mercenary army. He is such a kind lover of humanity we can let him rule the world. There is not enough money in the world or enough drugs in the world to sell this idea to anyone with a brain.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I truly fear that the only way we will ever have an honest "free world" will be to burn it all down and start again. But I'll be damned if I don't go out trying to put up a fight. If this really is some propagandist website than whose to say that we can't flood there mainstream connections with actual ideas and thoughts... just because someone is blind doesn't mean that you can't try and help them see the light. As far as the whole democracy part of it goes it can allow people to manipulate it but an idea is more powerful than that. An idea has the ability to manifest itself inside human consciousness and spread. An idea is inspiration in it's purest form, and the entire foundation of human progress. If every person in the world stopped having idea's we would see humanity's progress grind to a halt. I for one will keep flooding ideas into any source I can. Maybe one day humanity will learn.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I on the other hand enjoy nature and watching how it talks to me and shows me its ideas ...My thoughts are not pure in heart and my mind lacks ..we decive ourselves and others with great ideas that turn from good to bad ...a great idea comes along and one of the first to take hold of it is the ones that will benifit from it while causing hurt to others ...thats when we are told well the majority benifit from it and that could be true when you put it in numbers and grafs ...we look to close at the light that we are blinded to the dark on the edges ....peace

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey that'ss the ILLUMICORP guy!
See & listen carfully : Secret Illuminati Training Video? ILLumicorp youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join