It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Military Alliance With United States Must End.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
reply to post by theubermensch

I realize that aligning yourself with any nation may have consequences, but considering that the U.S. has fought more wars to actually FREE people from oppression, rather than conquer, including a country (which is now a strong ally of the U.S. for GOOD reason) that would have inevitably invaded Australia, namely Japan, I find your post odd. I assume you would rather be under the yoke of a Communist state, such as the Eastern European nations were, very reluctantly I might add, rather than free? Has the U.S. ever interfered with your freedoms? Does China allow its own citizens free access to media, world-wide communication, travel and voting for their political leaders? Wow. I have to wonder if you are Chinese and trying to convince Australians of your Wise Course of Action recommendation. The U.S. might have suffered economic problems as of late, and there may be an ego problem here at times, but if you prefer aligning with China because you are worried about being bombed rather than enslaved or coerced, be my guest. Only let my cousins down there escape before the fences go up! They are the offspring of my uncle, who fought in WW 2 and loved Australia enough to move there and have a great new life adventure rather than go back to New York. He fought to help keep Australia free and raise a family there. I wonder how they would fare under Chinese... Influence?

You are right,I do see myself better off under China and Russia. I see the American Goverment and most of the American people to be morally and ethically debased. I see America as the Imperialists that they are and I think there is a better way. I think America has explioted the world to the point that we are now on the brink of collapse.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The USA should not be allied with anyone militarily. That what was used to cause both World wars. Just like the Khazar empire wanted, the NWO, Illuminati under their red shield should be buried. any alliance they have in their favor should be canceled

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
I love the posts of cowards. We need change and jumping sides doesn't fix anything. Weak minds like the OP destroy this world.

How is it weak? I say I dont fear China. I say if they come let them. I say bring it. I say we dont want or need your help.

How is that yellow?

You have the weak mind,friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
I love the posts of cowards. We need change and jumping sides doesn't fix anything. Weak minds like the OP destroy this world.

How is it weak? I say I dont fear China. I say if they come let them. I say bring it. I say we dont want or need your help.

How is that yellow?

You have the weak mind,friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull
The USA should not be allied with anyone militarily. That what was used to cause both World wars. Just like the Khazar empire wanted, the NWO, Illuminati under their red shield should be buried. any alliance they have in their favor should be canceled

I agree. Allliances should be a thing of the past. Why live in fear of China? Or anyone. Alliances equal Imperialism at the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by Thurisaz

America didn't go bankrupt! They are still one of the richest Countries in the World.

Have you seen their national debt? Are you crazy?

Just because it annoys me when people say the US is broke. If bankruptcy was declared it would be the American people that would be hit the hardest.

18. HONG KONG holds $121.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 0.9% of U.S. debt).
17. BRAZIL holds $121.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 0.9% of total U.S. debt).
16. CARIBBEAN BANKING CENTERS hold $148.3 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1% of total U.S. debt).  The Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Netherlands Antilles and Panama, and British Virgin Islands all function as offshore financial centers. Of course, they invest in Treasury Securities as well.
15. TAIWAN holds $153.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.1% of U.S. debt).
14. BRAZIL holds $211.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.5% of U.S. debt).
13. OIL EXPORTING COUNTRIES hold $229.8 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.6% of U.S. debt).  These countries include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.
12. MUTUAL FUNDS hold $300.5 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2% of U.S. debt).
11. COMMERCIAL BANKS hold $301.8 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.1% of U.S. debt).
10. STATE, LOCAL & FEDERAL RETIREMENT FUNDS hold $320.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.2% of U.S. debt).
9. MONEY MARKET MUTUAL FUNDS hold $337.7 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.4% of U.S. debt).
8. UNITED KINGDOM holds $346.5 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.4% of U.S. debt).
7. PRIVATE PENSION FUNDS hold $504.7 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 3.5% of U.S. debt).
6. STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS hold $506.1 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 3.5% of U.S. debt).
5. JAPAN holds $912.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 6.4% of U.S. debt).
4. AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS hold $959.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 6.6% of U.S. debt).  The household sector includes hedge funds.
3. CHINA holds $1.16 trillion of U.S. treasuries (they own 8% of U.S. debt).
2. THE FEDERAL RESERVE holds $1.63 trillion in U.S. treasuries (they own 11.3% of U.S. debt).  Much of this debt was bought for the Quantitative Easing programs.
1. SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST FUND holds $2.67 trillion of U.S. treasuries (they own 19% of U.S. debt).  These are not publicly-traded securities, but it’s a massive chunk nonetheless.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Toolatetotalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by SheopleNation

I am in no way defending Australia in such a case - very recently our evil bitch of a Prime Minister passed the carbon tax legislation and so far not one of us has had the guts to shoot her for it....

That is NOT good news. That means the US will also make the carbon tax law. (Our countries are ruled by the same people behind the curtain.) It also makes an Obama re-election more probable.

So much for economic recovery -- the price of energy will go up significantly.
edit on 30-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
In world war 2, The Japanese had plans to invade Australia. After the end of Midway, that obvioulsy changed. If you hate The USA or not, without us you would have surely have eventually faced a Japanese invasion. No disrespect to our Aussie brothers, but the Japanese Empire would have Conquered Australia. ~SheopleNation
edit on 30-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Yes, the japanese had plans to invade Australia, but were only going to do so if New Guinea was a pushover. Due to the Japanese being beaaten in New Guinea by Australian forces (not American) Japan had a rethink.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by Thurisaz

America didn't go bankrupt! They are still one of the richest Countries in the World.

Have you seen their national debt? Are you crazy?

Just because it annoys me when people say the US is broke.

18. HONG KONG holds $121.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 0.9% of U.S. debt).
17. BRAZIL holds $121.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 0.9% of total U.S. debt).
16. CARIBBEAN BANKING CENTERS hold $148.3 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1% of total U.S. debt).  The Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Netherlands Antilles and Panama, and British Virgin Islands all function as offshore financial centers. Of course, they invest in Treasury Securities as well.
15. TAIWAN holds $153.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.1% of U.S. debt).
14. BRAZIL holds $211.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.5% of U.S. debt).
13. OIL EXPORTING COUNTRIES hold $229.8 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 1.6% of U.S. debt).  These countries include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.
12. MUTUAL FUNDS hold $300.5 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2% of U.S. debt).
11. COMMERCIAL BANKS hold $301.8 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.1% of U.S. debt).
10. STATE, LOCAL & FEDERAL RETIREMENT FUNDS hold $320.9 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.2% of U.S. debt).
9. MONEY MARKET MUTUAL FUNDS hold $337.7 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.4% of U.S. debt).
8. UNITED KINGDOM holds $346.5 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 2.4% of U.S. debt).
7. PRIVATE PENSION FUNDS hold $504.7 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 3.5% of U.S. debt).
6. STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS hold $506.1 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 3.5% of U.S. debt).
5. JAPAN holds $912.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 6.4% of U.S. debt).
4. AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS hold $959.4 billion of U.S. treasuries (they own 6.6% of U.S. debt).  The household sector includes hedge funds.
3. CHINA holds $1.16 trillion of U.S. treasuries (they own 8% of U.S. debt).
2. THE FEDERAL RESERVE holds $1.63 trillion in U.S. treasuries (they own 11.3% of U.S. debt).  Much of this debt was bought for the Quantitative Easing programs.
1. SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST FUND holds $2.67 trillion of U.S. treasuries (they own 19% of U.S. debt).  These are not publicly-traded securities, but it’s a massive chunk nonetheless.

You are broke.Im not saying you havent destroyed the world. You have. You will bring us all down. You are Greece waiting to happen. When you fall,so will the rest of us.

Thanks for that hey.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

In world war 2, The Japanese had plans to invade Australia. After the end of Midway, that obvioulsy changed. If you hate The USA or not, without us you would have surely have eventually faced a Japanese invasion. No disrespect to our Aussie brothers, but the Japanese Empire would have Conquered Australia. ~SheopleNation
edit on 30-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Yes, the japanese had plans to invade Australia, but were only going to do so if New Guinea was a pushover. Due to the Japanese being beaaten in New Guinea by Australian forces (not American) Japan had a rethink.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Absolutely my friend. I'd rather be in bed with China than f*cking USA, at least China will win the war if there's another one because I can't see the world sticking up for the US anymore. All their bombs and guns will mean nothing when their own army deserts them (and rightly so).

USA get the F*CK out of Australia. This isn't the middle-east, you can't just set up shop here and expect to get away with it (no offense to the middle-east, but the world's foreign policy towards those countries is extremely apathetic)

I tell you what America, you may have a base here, but you do NOT have our support. Only the support of our government which far from accurately represents the beliefs of the intellectuals of Australia (intellectuals being anyone smart enough to work out what's going on -- still an unfortunate minority at this stage)

The only reason we need a stronger military is because of the enemies we've inherited from our alliance with the Terror Machine
edit on 30-1-2012 by refused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

reply to post by SheopleNation

I am in no way defending Australia in such a case - very recently our evil bitch of a Prime Minister passed the carbon tax legislation and so far not one of us has had the guts to shoot her for it....

That is NOT good news. That means the US will also make the carbon tax law. (Our countries are ruled by the same people behind the curtain.) It also makes an Obama re-election more probable.

So much for economic recovery -- the price of energy will go up significantly.
edit on 30-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

Yes mate, you can call Australia "The testing ground." We get the majority of things passed before the US does. (E.G.: Carbon Tax, Indefinite detention (Passed in Aus in 2003).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I find it amusing that you assume I live in some uneducated bubble.

I don't generally make assumptions. I never said that you were uneducated, and like Joe Pesi said, I am certainly not here to amuse you.

in the topic of this thread, everyone needs a bit of protection. Even the mighty USA may do should there ever be an attempt at war and/or invasion on it's own soil.

Of course we would need help, if it were against Russia & China for sure. I propose that we allow the Japanese to build a few Aircraft carriers to balance the power of the Pacific. China only has one now, but I am sure that will change in the near future.

As far as someone invading U.S Soil, they will never succeed. Our Air Force alone would prevent that. Not to mention our Navy. If they ever did actually land, The resistance they would face from the armed population would only be one of many problems they would face. The only way anyone is gonna succeed with an invasion of The United States of America is when the enemies within her invite them here for Peace keeping. Even then, we will put up a resistance that will make Iraqi insurgents look like school kids playing cowboys and indians. That, I can assure you of mate. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Of course we would need help, if it were against Russia & China for sure. I propose that we allow the Japanese to build a few Aircraft carriers to balance the power of the Pacific. China only has one now, but I am sure that will change in the near future.

As far as someone invading U.S Soil, they will never succeed. Our Air Force alone would prevent that. Not to mention our Navy.

Why not allow Australia to build some Aircraft Carriers? That would balance the power in the Pacific considering Australia is one of the major players (with China).

You arrogance is enough to see that an invasion is possible. You can't underestimate China, they have alot of aircraft as does the US, it would make for a tough dog fight. Naval battles would probably go to the US, but if you include Russia and China, then i think it would be about even.
edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In the unlikely event where some form of World vs. The United States...Economicly...not Military as the U.S. is Militarily Dominant....but say some form of World Embargo of the U.S. I mean everything....goods, oil....everything and anything.

The U.S. is the one nation that has the capability to be completely outonomous. It has the worlds largest deposits of Coal and Shale...it produces more food than the entire world combined. The majority of the worlds sea food is fished in and around North America....the U.S. and Canada...because we are basicly two countries with one identity...could expand our Sea Fishing rights and have the power to enforce this to an area that would not allow other countries to benifit as they are now alloed to since Asia has litterally fished off it's breading fish stock.

The U.S. could easily put all our people back to work instead of buying crap from China...we have massive mineral resourses as well as the largest Breeding Animal stock in the world. WE WOULD BE OK!
How about the rest of you? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by refused

Text(no offense to the middle-east, but the world's foreign policy towards those countries is extremely apathetic)

I couldnt agree more.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
In the unlikely event where some form of World vs. The United States...Economicly...not Military as the U.S. is Militarily Dominant....but say some form of World Embargo of the U.S. I mean everything....goods, oil....everything and anything.

The U.S. is the one nation that has the capability to be completely outonomous. It has the worlds largest deposits of Coal and Shale...it produces more food than the entire world combined. The majority of the worlds sea food is fished in and around North America....the U.S. and Canada...because we are basicly two countries with one identity...could expand our Sea Fishing rights and have the power to enforce this to an area that would not allow other countries to benifit as they are now alloed to since Asia has litterally fished off it's breading fish stock.

The U.S. could easily put all our people back to work instead of buying crap from China...we have massive mineral resourses as well as the largest Breeding Animal stock in the world. WE WOULD BE OK!
How about the rest of you? Split Infinity

How about us? Look at the amount of resources we have. We would be fine if we closed our borders. Us and New Zealand are as close as you and Canada. We would be ok too.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I totally agree. That why we are HQ for the NWO. Khazar dont like being ousted or shut out. Look what happened to the Russians. The Bolsheviks revolution was a retaliation for the Khazar not being able to get their way. They won't have that problem in the USA, or the world because of the USA´s support. They can ride out the winter here while making us poor. Even if we have a bunch of resources. They won't let us benefit from them. But yeah we gots lots.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

That was far from the full fire power of The Japanese Empire. Meanwhile, America was defeating their strongest forces, and we eventually defeated them at Midway with less Aircraft carriers and part of our fleet destroyed. What did you guys do, hold a tiny little Island? LOL!!! I can't help but laugh. Do you know how many Islands we took from Japan with our blood? Get over yourself. A simple thank you is all we ask for saving you from Invasion and being conquered. Course, you're too stubburn for that.

Just so you know, I respect you Aussies though. You guys are strong willed, and a very determined people. It would be no walk in the park had the Japanese attempted to Conquer you. It would have taken many years because of the vastness of your Continent, And the survival skills, will and courage of your fighters. So don't misunderstand me here.

Also, Just so you know, My Grandfather fought in the Pacific. So I get a little touchy when credit is not given where credit is due. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by refused
Absolutely my friend. I'd rather be in bed with China than f*cking USA, at least China will win the war if there's another one because I can't see the world sticking up for the US anymore. All their bombs and guns will mean nothing when their own army deserts them (and rightly so).

USA get the F*CK out of Australia. This isn't the middle-east, you can't just set up shop here and expect to get away with it (no offense to the middle-east, but the world's foreign policy towards those countries is extremely apathetic)

I tell you what America, you may have a base here, but you do NOT have our support. Only the support of our government which far from accurately represents the beliefs of the intellectuals of Australia (intellectuals being anyone smart enough to work out what's going on -- still an unfortunate minority at this stage)

The only reason we need a stronger military is because of the enemies we've inherited from our alliance with the Terror Machine
edit on 30-1-2012 by refused because: (no reason given)

Well I can tell you know Jack S#!%! You love China so much? Go move there and see what happens to your Freedoms. I just love people like you who know ZIP about what the ALL VOLUNTEER U.S. Military has to go through just to keep your asses safe. Remember that Bomb in Bali? How many Aussies died? That wasn't aimed at Americans...it was aimed at YOU and ANYONE like you! Dumb and Dumber...people like you have no CLUE what is going on! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join