It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Military Alliance With United States Must End.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I really cant believe I just read that from a so-called Australian. If you trust oppressive murderers who force peaceful cultures to torch themselves, then pack your sh!t and f off. They will bring nothing but grief to our land and the USA have every right to be here before the commies.

Maybe our country would be better with good relations with China, but they are the people real aussies like myself keep close tabs on. They are a threat to us like no other, not even muslims come close.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

I wouldnt worry about boomerang training, but Im sure some missiles will come back one day unfortunetly..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Iranians have no choice but to develop WMD.
Saddam Hussein got rid of his WMD programs. He and his sons ended up dead, his country bombed and in chaos.
Muammar Qaddafi got rid of his WMD programs. He and his sons ended up dead, his country bombed and in chaos.
Kim Il Sung kept his WMD programs. He died of old age, his son succeeded him, and his country was not attacked.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BungleX
I agree with the OP 100%. I don't know if this generation thinks America is cool but when I was young the whole world though of the US as a joke. We just didn't say it to their face. China will be the world super power very soon we are in close range to each other, China boosted our economy massively and sadly China has more human rights than the US except the US use a lot more propaganda. US citizens can be assassinated without due process, abducted and locked away for 20 yrs without charge if the military think its in the best interest of the US. The won't ad hear to Genevieve convention, practice torture kill innocent civilians demand American corporations access to other countries or threaten sanctions. Look at Cuba vs. China hmm.. Look at how protests are being shut down regardless off validity. They have a 10 trillion dollar a year black budget that is mostly supplied with money from illegal operations (eg drugs). You can not film in public if the police are around as they will shut you down and arrest you. You phone (all smartphone's) can have ALL the data dumped in 2 min onto a portable device without any pass code needed thanks to the police's new tech and they do this without your permission or knowledge.

The United States may not be perfect but I prefer to live here more so than any place on Earth....and becaus of two of my jobs...I am fairly confident that I have traveled to more countries and experienced more local flavor than anyone on this board. If someone thinks they might have more experience in these areas...feel free to talk to me about it in a PM. After a few sentences...I will know if you are real or not.

As to this post and person who posted it....I would just...LOVE for you to experience living in China or anywhere in the Middle East with the exceptions of Jordan or Israel. All the freedoms that you take for granted...well you can kiss that goodbye! You will experience or see with your own eyes...BRUTALITY on a level I can tell a person such as yourself cannot even imagine. I have several both living and dead family members who served and were in the thick of it....one was even in the WWII Baton Death March. I have told him some of the things I have seen and even HE...a Soldier who watched as the Japs would Bayonet in the STOMACH if they couldn't keep up so as to allow them to suffer before death...and even HE shook his head. He could understand the brutality between two enemies...but BRUTALITY and VIOLENCE...just to make oneself...in their mind...SELECTED BY GOD...and truly believe this is what GOD wants....sickened him.

So pardon me if I Love my country and understand what the overall plan is...and I know even America has it's wackos....but this is just like any group of people...a percentage is going to be Bad...the people I have to deal with on occasion...REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE SELECTED BY GOD...and do acts that create fear but to them...they are doing GODS WILL! But deep down inside...they are cowards...and when a murderous religious excused coward gets confronted by Men and Women who are not afraid and see these people for what they are...cowards....the COWARDS do what all cowards do...blame someone or something else...in this TOPICS CASE...they blame the United States.

But as peace loving a Man I am...I have no problem sleeping after a COWARD like this is killed. When the locals see how a person that has been controlling them and telling them He is a Prophet of GOD...is elliminated and they usually run or try to use a child as a shield...but they see this coward dispatched...they finally get it. That being...WE COULD HAVE DONE THIS A LONG TIME AGO! And as much as they have been ingrained that America is the Great Satan...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! My only regret is that we should have followed this plan all along...the People of a Country like say Afghanistan...once elliminated of fear....can defeat any Taliban or al-Qaeda threats...they just need leadership. But we need to help them create those leaders as too many are in it for money...but some...will one day take back their country.
You hate the U.S....you don't know anything about the people who volunteer to make it safe...and these people would die for even you....a person who knows nothing about the Horrors they have seen and the good they have done. Go live in China or Iran or go with a group donating U.S. AID Grain...all the while a Criminal cuts off the arms of CHILDREN as a warning that these starving Africans must first pay for this donated food...to a bunch of AK-47 carrying doped up scumbags that are sponcered by Iran. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
don't worry, if it gets real bad, the chinese will come !!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I am confused... What does your picture have to do with this? Also, what are you implying with your snap sentence?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I am supposed to scratch my head with that response or laud you with praise because it was literate? Because I like to formulate more than one sentence, and choose to be snarky. What missiles do you speak of? Will they be returned? Will they be fired? To make such an open-ended statement of the latter, were you actually trying to make a statement like 'Australia doesn't need your missiles, we'll make our own' or 'We're going to fire the missiles we bought from you to protect our country with, at you." I sincerely hope you do not condone terrorism, because surely we haven't sold you any inter-continental ballistic missiles. So I can only deduce that you would use them on your own soil directed at US military personnel and watch several of your countrymen die in the collateral damage (Terrorism.) Ah there I go again using logic while making a statement. I need to stop doing that so I can sound more like you. Would you like to rephrase said reply to my 'boomerang sarcasm?'

29INFDIV

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

BULL'EYE..China is not a threat. It's only interested in trade and making more money for a long long list of improvement to the country's infrastructure, space programme like building a space station and landing a man on the moon and upgrading its military for defence. In this day and age an outright war between two militarily powerful foes is not easy without the use of nukes. Being responsible people without the use of nukes tell me how they are going to invade one another. No Way

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join