It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Aliens and how they relate to the Christian Religion...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
GodsServant please don�t copy and paste another websites text without giving proper credit. This is a legal thing. Link below. Thank you...

groups.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This may come as a shock to Christians, but more than half the world doesn't believe your book...

You say almost half the world believes in the bible. What is that like 3 billion people? That's a lot of believers.
As far as the original theory, I firmly believe that there is some tie to the ET's in the bible. I always thought that demons were sort of anti-angels.
If so, what race of ET would represent the angels? Is it really good alien(greys) vs. bad alien(reptillians)? Who knows.
I would also like to say that, as a christian, I think anyone who assumes that all or most christians are closed minded has a very closed minded view of christianity and it's believers.A closed minded person is closed minded regardless of their religion. I also would think that you need an open mind just to accept some of the fundemental aspects of christianity, ie. the immaculate conception, the resurection........and so on. Just food for thought.

doctorduh

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorduh
Is it really good alien(greys) vs. bad alien(reptillians)? Who knows.

since when are greys good?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join