It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Involuntary Remote Viewing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Far as I know, there's no university you go to for a degree in psychic abilities. It just comes to the surface for some, stays buried for others.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I cannot describe how thrilled I am by this thread. While meditating I often find myself at some scene. Seemingly ordinary people talking. I am a bystander, I listen avidly. I realized it happens quite often, because I started to notice a pattern. It is always about people talking. I'm not noticing the surroundings, the topics are to catchy. I follow every word, but the moment I get excited and make an effort to completely understand what they are saying, or telling myself not to forget this piece of information because it's to valuable, I snap out of it. Frustrating. I cannot seem to remember afterward what the topic was about.I hate that, because it's often valuable information I want to tell everybody about. Sometimes I can recall the faces, but i's mostly the clothes, the 'feel' these people have with them. Mostly i get different people to 'see'.
I think you get in a medidative state while falling asleep, because sometimes it also occurs to me while on the brink of falling asleep or when I'm really relaxed and zooming out. Sometimes I get things to see, I do not understand. Like a highlight of a piece of land I'm looking down to ( I nearly made myself go crazy looking for the landmarks on google earth.) or some old book I'm trying to read in (also frustrating, because it kept being covered by mistlike clouds).
I learned one thing. To accept. To enjoy. It takes the anguish/irritation/bewilderment of the experience Because it will follow its course. You can not shut it down. I am accepting and enjoying these (sometimes) unasked/unwanted/wonderfull pieces of information coming my way. And a piece of advice for you and myself given by a friend: journal everything. It may seem uncomprehending, but maybe one day the pieces of the puzzle will fit together.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I always just figured it was that people are broadcasting continually and you couldn't help but accidently tune in to things. Always assumed it was just like ''accidental evesdropping''.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
yep I believe in RV, had it mainly in times of crisis, as a kind of warning and its almost always accurate.

My view is thought travels and we tune in usually when its a life changing event, but maybe others do it in a more accidental way, for me its always an important impending event.

If anything can travel through time and space at speed its thought...just my take on it but always liked this quote by Kahlil Gibran: 'For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words may indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly.'

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Why do you that is,btw? That if one mentions this to people,or write about it,it goes away for a while?..Cus i did just that,a few months ago also,and it DID go away for a while.And like you said in your reply,it seems to have that effect on you too.I thought,the first time,it was just a fluke..but now,its gone again!Thats why i took a few days to come back to this thread,to see what would happen-and yes,it has not returned since-not that i miss it,just very strange,why does discussing it keep it at bay,do you imagine?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Hey Jonco,no the young lady was the only one that made such an impression on me-that "viewing" was the first and only one acconpanied by any emotion or feeling attached.I think its cus the impression i got,was that she specificaly was going to come to an unfortunate end,by "foul play" as the saying goes-quite horrible.But no details as to who or where in the world she was,so no way of checking,and it will always bug me,always.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your replies,everyone..im grateful for you sharing your own experiences and your input.It does seem like for the time being,ive stumbled upon a reprieve,it seems that for me and one other member,discussing this,holds it at bay for a while,tho it should come back like it did the first time,after i talked about this on another site,and it stopped for a while..not sure now,do i keep it at bay this way,or not?My instinct is to not interfere with the natural course of things,however strange,so im gonna be keeping real quiet bout this,and not come back to this thread for a long time..Anyone and every one who wants to,are of course most welcome to discuss your experiences with each other here,though,and thanks again for your input.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Personally for me, I haven't had one of these experiences for ages, I don't entirely know why, but I think it may be something to do with keeping my mind occupied, by having a daydream, thats what I do, as I'm always thinking, and imagining, it makes it very hard for my mind to stay still enough for anything to "tune in".

I'm pretty sure the times I have experienced the RV, my head has been clear, as in no thought running through it, which is one of the reasons I know the experience is real.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

DING DING DING DING BINGO!!!!

In times of innocence (non-thought?) and especially as a young child, I have had the most vivid and intense of revelations granted to me through random spiritual visions. I swear I once even was to intervene through non-locality and the speaking of tongues. At that time in my life I was constantly haunted by 'forces' that I came to believe were simply the constructs of a childish mind....I'm starting to believe again that nightmares are real!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

For as long as I can remember I have always been one to live in my own head, that is to say I spend a great portion of my time in my own little world of daydreams, I have never really known a state empty of thought, for any given length of time, and its probably for the best, although I am used to the "interruptions" I prefer not to have them, just because its like being snapped back into reality.

Man I sound like a fruit loop !

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Yeah me too, It's kinda like I'm more in tune with my sub-conscious mind than my conscious one. A constant day dreamer struggling to pay attention to the outside world and at the same time voice my concern for it. Lately though, (last two years or so?) it seems as though I dream less often and less vivid, sleep less and am far less in tune with my sub-conscious. Binaural beats, Isochronic tones, breathing excercises and being an observer seem to not be working.

Life is a journey.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been seeing visions, short movie like scenes as well for the past 6 years now. I can seldom identify what I see or place it in some meaningful context. Sometimes they are earthly scenes, sometimes they look quite alien. Several times I've seen non human beings, yellow eyes and lightbrown complexion, very white/blueish with black shiny eyes, even different kind of spaceships. But mostly it's about humans.

Just last night I suddenly saw a short movie of a car pulling over and 2 people stepping out and running in a direction. I can remember the details quite well but I never choose to continue watching it, more the opposite where I've learned myself some techniques to convince myself I am where I am and I shouldn't be seeing those scenes.

At first I went through fear and anxiety, dread feelings because of loss of control over something I've always had control over. In the past I used to visualize a lot at will, whenever people told me something, or while doing homework and later work related. Which helps me since I work in IT and visualizing IT infrastructure allows me to easily maintain or troubleshoot them. But because of different reasons I lost that will which made the visualizations come and go without me doing anything to invoke it.

Some of the techniques I use is seeing myself as energy attached to my physical body through an energy body. This energy body is made up of different parts just like the physical, it can go places and transmit back to whatever remains back at my physical body. Because of neglecting/trying to deny this for years my energy body just goes about the place like it's programmed but not by my own choices, I have to keep telling myself each day I must see myself being wherever my physical body is in order to prevent the visions.

So now I'm trying to make up for all those years I didn't do anything about it by formulating what is happening to me each day and trying to make sense out of it (not the actual scenes, just the whole process). The more I become accustomed to it the better I function in daily life and so I gain more control over it. It takes a lot of time for which one doesn't receive much (in fact most of it would be classified as a mental disease by others) but it is never boring and really there's not much of a choice.

I wish the OP good luck in trying to regain control over that part of you which appears to me to be somewhere else.
edit on 8/2/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm new to ats comments but have been on website for a while just signed up to comment on this remote viewing issuse cause I think I do this some times. Some times I see things when I'm dreaming, sometimes they are things that happen to me within a couple of days, sometimes I see things that have to do with people I know, sometimes I see things that are completely random, sometimes it depends on me thinking about a specific individual, and when that happens its sometimes like I'm seeing through their eyes

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, i don't get it very often anymore,maybe once/twice a week,so i may as well go back to discussing it.One very prominent happening,about 5 weeks ago-as i was falling asleep,a woman older than me was staring at me intensely-so urgently and inquisitive,that even in that state i asked myself: "Why is she Staring at me like that?" It actually made me feel uncomfortable.We were in a white tiled place.
Few days later im researching something on the net-and there she is-EXACTLY her.I almost dropped my fcell from disbelief and shock-but it was her,unmistakeably her.A woman very closely tied to the abduction phenomen.Ive seen other faces too,one of which joined a site i uses to be a member of-also someone i saw in the white tiled place.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Hey Jonco 7,i did'nt reply that time,because it is,after all a voluntary thing-but here's a psychic flash i got in my mind reading this specific reply of yours-i doubt this has anything to do with remote viewing though: I saw in my mind,a small upstairs room,2nd floor.like a double-story apartment.Up the lightcolored steps,there was a room,wooden foors,wooden desk,with shelves covering some of the wall behind it.Untidy,but not chaotic and messy.

There was an old red persian style carpet under the chair,and extending to under the desk.The person sitting on the chair was a guy,wearing a lightcolored shirt,darker pants,and a woollen v-neck sleeveless jersey,maybe with patterns or other colors in it.

Like i said,maybe a psychic flash of someone.The guy indeed have a beard/goatee,his hair was a bit over the back of his collar,light brown with a slight brow-reddish tint to it.My "RV" has always been utterly involuntary,though,so i certainly would'nt call this,RV,though.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Raxoxane because: spelling mistakes

edit on 22-2-2013 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sometimes I smoke cigarettes and I enjoy them ....

I need to visit my aunt sidartha....

I love waking up to dream or staying awake to create

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i really like this thread, thank you for posting this

we had actually been discussing this on another line;( youarenotalone.freeforums.org...) the one poster wondered if it wasn't some sort of paranormal screen imagery(how's that for a mouthful lol)because who is to say why in the world some of us get these images coming at us right when we are 'chilling'? what i wondered was do you see it with your eyes closed? cause i have this almost nightly. i will close my eyes(because i know that's how you're supposed to sleep ha ha)and, scenes are forming in front of me; if i open my eyes, they will go and i cannot get them back

also, it is like you said, these scenes only stay for so long; mine tend to morph into yet another 'story'. i have also seen 'older time' scenes, but i have also seen things that like you said, are quite mundane; kids sitting around talking to parents(i presume), or people at a party..i see people in the forests sometimes too(i like those, but again i can't make the pictures 'stay')

i wanted to comment that this is NOT lucid dreaming, at least i am not lucid dreaming, yes, i know what that is. i am fully awake, just have my eyes closed..i have tested it to see if it is some prelude to sleep(which is what i originally thought)but i don't think so. my subconscious does not generally envision people in old roman robes for example..

there must be a reason why some can do this; i wonder what we are all seeing? just random things or are we being directed somehow to these specific occurances? food for thought, that's for sure

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Thanks for your reply,im wondering about some dreams too-the ones where you wake up with an ailment or pain in the exact place something was done to you in the "dream"-and the pain or near debilitation of the limb lasts till the next day,or longer.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had this weird "vision" the other night about a massive Glass or Plastic launch pad that floats using Air pressure in the middle of the Atmosphere. Presumably a Spacecraft could launch off of it from just below Space.

WEIRD.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Hey Julia53,yes screen dreams are of much interest to me-well all dreams are interesting really,i see them as often being a sort of guidance.Certain ones do stick out,mainly because either it was incredibly frightening(i do not as a rule get straight-out nightmares,but there was one doozy i had last December,just before an atrocity) or the "dreams" leave physical pain.A certain feeling accompanies my dreams,that i suspect may be screens-a clarity in recollection,but also a knowing of sorts,while im dreaming it,that this is "one of those".
I have very poor dream recall for a while now,but i do still get recall sometimes of a "normal dream" like two nights ago,i dreamt that i was in an apartment building in a big city,and there had just been a massive earthquake,lots of water,everything was a mess,and it was risky to move around,though we did get out-then im discussing fashion in my kitchen with 2 women i dont know-then im chasing my cat out of the house because he's making a lot of noise-then awake-and i know it was just a dream.
The others have a cloying sort of quality,and there's usually one frightening person in them-a normal seeming person from whom i get a sense of terrible danger,evil,harmful-even though that person does nothing in the dream that would conventionally be considered scary or evil-just an overpowering animal terror accompanies meeting up with such a person,and i flee in terror.Like in the dream where i gave birth,and then i was in a medical facility being given a procedure,and next im in my kitchen,and there's 2 people claiming to be "the babies,that grew up" as the young woman told me-complete fear and my fleeing the house.In that one i had a very distinct sense that these 2 were not as they appeared to me-that i was sensing who they really were,while i was seeing only a facade of average looking people-i sensed their "essence" as being very harmful,fatal to me,if they would choose to be that.I bled for 9 days after that one,btw.

Last Friday night,i remember something terrified me in the night,but very briefly,a small figure/person behind me,right behind my back,i half woke up and sat up,and felt this slithery little figure,i just caught a glimpse of some small being/person,and then i must have fallen asleep again-but the next morning i had a small bruise above my left eye,on the lid below my eyebrow-strange thing-it was an OLD bruise.But it was'nt there when i went to bed.
I have'nt really had any RV type occurences of late,in fact due to neck muscle spasms,ive had a hard time falling asleep-but it always does return,ive learnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join