It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object found on Baltic Sea floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

A renowned shipwreck surveyor has come across a large unidentified object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea, leading to speculation it could be anything from an underwater Stonehenge to a crashed UFO.

Sonar images reveal the object is a 60m cylinder, about the same size as a jumbo jet, with about 400m of drag marks.

A similar disc shaped object was observed 200m away

This is pretty interesting and cool discovery found in the Baltic Sea. The company does not have enough funding to launch a full investigation on the object. In the mean time, there is a company that has created a submarine to take tourists down to the sea floor to see it for themselves.

news.ninemsn.com.au...
edit on 30-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dear dasskpaital,

I am pretty sure that there is already a thread about this; but, it is interesting. Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The search function is your friend...repeat after me...the search function is your friend...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Woooowwww!!!!!! This is the first new thread about this subject in over 3 minutes!

This has been posted repeated times every day for the last week or so,interesting though it is it's already been done to death.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Geeze sorry everyone
I try.

The New Topics section isn't working properly for me, so i was considering since this only popped up on the front page of my news source, that it was new. Since i can't fix the new topics headlines, i decided to put it up. You's don't have to be total smart arses about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Its the Millennium Falcon!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

TextYou's don't have to be total smart arses about it.

Not wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
Its the Millennium Falcon!

It is! I was about to post the same thing!
edit on 30-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No worries Bud, star worthy anyway.......cheers!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I wonder if there are any us ships near there? Betting we will never hear about this again.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Since i can't fix the new topics headlines, i decided to put it up. You's don't have to be total smart arses about it.

You are not new to this , you could have looked at the first page of this forum where you would see this has been posted ..... or you could of used the search term " UFO Baltic Sea " in ATS search and found many threads .
Thats what its for

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
. You's don't have to be total smart arses about it.

Where's the fun in that!!

I knew as soon as I read the title, it would be that tho.. lol.. it's a conspiracy I tells ya!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Dear daaskapital,

I don't think I made fun of you for posting it, just wanted you to know that it was a live topic. It is an interesting find and at least you are keeping your eyes open. If I may offer a little advice, if something seems really big or unusual, try searching for two or three key words and you will find out if there are any threads on the question. The New Topic area doesn't always catch what has been posted days ago, some threads die quickly. Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear daaskapital,

I don't think I made fun of you for posting it, just wanted you to know that it was a live topic. It is an interesting find and at least you are keeping your eyes open. If I may offer a little advice, if something seems really big or unusual, try searching for two or three key words and you will find out if there are any threads on the question. The New Topic area doesn't always catch what has been posted days ago, some threads die quickly. Peace.
I didn't mean you mate
Thanks for the response. I was referring to the other two posters

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Geeze sorry everyone
I try.

The New Topics section isn't working properly for me, so i was considering since this only popped up on the front page of my news source, that it was new. Since i can't fix the new topics headlines, i decided to put it up. You's don't have to be total smart arses about it.

Crap isn't it....

The irony is that they think your doing it for flags and stars, but yet they comment knowing somebody has already told you it has been posted already, adding a smart ass comment, wanting stars.

I didn't notice the existing threads, so none the less - thanks for trying

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

No worries mate

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

From this forum , first page .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Says much about observation skills ....No?
No wonder this subject is in the state it is .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by n00bUK

From this forum , first page .

Says much about observation skills ....No?
No wonder this subject is in the state it is .

Says something about my observation skills? Mate..iv just [SNIP] woke up, I visit Live Threads and Most Recent Posts ...I noticed this thread first, get over it. I got your point after you followed up on the first 2 posts saying exactly what you said..
edit on 30-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have a suggestion. Instant permanent ban for any jokers starting a thread about this. The topic has to hold the record for duplicate threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Topic under discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments at link above.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join