It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by saroncan
Kids are a product of their parent,These days a little whack could end you up in jail...Please keep them under control and always never let them get the upper hand.They are brain sucking learners without a doubt that need guidence....I know,mine are little devient ones.
So It's clear and tastes faintly of sugar I gather..
Propylene glycol, also called 1,2-propanediol or propane-1,2-diol, is an organic compound (a diol or double alcohol) with formula C3H8O2 or HO-CH2-CHOH-CH3. It is a colorless, nearly odorless, clear, viscous liquid with a faintly sweet taste, hygroscopic and miscible with water, acetone, and chloroform.
(Emphasis mine. Source)
The acute oral toxicity of propylene glycol is very low, and large quantities are required to cause perceptible health damage in humans; propylene glycol is metabolized in the human body into pyruvic acid (a normal part of the glucose-metabolism process, readily converted to energy), acetic acid (handled by ethanol-metabolism), lactic acid (a normal acid generally abundant during digestion), and propionaldehyde (a highly toxic substance). Serious toxicity generally occurs only at plasma concentrations over 1 g/L, which requires extremely high intake over a relatively short period of time
Originally posted by The GUT
Are we smack-dab in the latter stages of de-evolution or what? Pride in workmanship is at an all-time low and greatly exacerbated by plunging I.Q.'s and, in addition, we've somehow perfected our sociological production line and are turning out sociopaths in record numbers.
Idiocracy has to be one of the most prophetic movies ever produced. If we could see 5 years into the future, I wonder how many would choose suicide over the horrors that await us. Could probably do it by drinking solely out those water fountains for a day or two.