It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of your kids, do this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've worked replacing glass at schools all over Southern Ca. First an example of the things that can go wrong
with the water that comes out of the faucett at your childs school.

I'm directing this mostly to parents who have children going to the public schools in the L.A. area Especially if
your living in the West Covina area. The rest of the nation I know nothing about but still you are included.
This is just to easy not to do. You may not like me or you may want to kiss me. Either way this has been bothering me for a while now and I have to say something, so here goes.

We worked nights replacing graffitti etched on and broken lites of glass at the schools. One night I came back from lunch some burger, I don't know, joint, cross street, school W/E. Still had my lemonade in the white styrofoam cup I
purchased. So later I grabbed the cup to fill with water from one of the fountains.

That's it ! That's all I want you to do. Take a white styrofoam cup go to your kids school, go to the drinking fountain
but instead of drinking. Just look at what's inside the cup. Let me know what you see. I hope what you see is clear drinking water. But I know for a fact what people in West Covina will see is anything but that. Do this for the love of your kids.

Randyvious

edit on 30-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

www.cbc.ca...

Kids are a product of their parent,These days a little whack could end you up in jail...Please keep them under control and always never let them get the upper hand.They are brain sucking learners without a doubt that need guidence....I know,mine are little devient ones.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan

www.cbc.ca...

Kids are a product of their parent,These days a little whack could end you up in jail...Please keep them under control and always never let them get the upper hand.They are brain sucking learners without a doubt that need guidence....I know,mine are little devient ones.

In my best whinners voice.
Why does this always happen to me ?
LMFAO
Whah !

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Propylene Glycol, he said. Let's see:

Propylene glycol, also called 1,2-propanediol or propane-1,2-diol, is an organic compound (a diol or double alcohol) with formula C3H8O2 or HO-CH2-CHOH-CH3. It is a colorless, nearly odorless, clear, viscous liquid with a faintly sweet taste, hygroscopic and miscible with water, acetone, and chloroform.
So It's clear and tastes faintly of sugar I gather..

The acute oral toxicity of propylene glycol is very low, and large quantities are required to cause perceptible health damage in humans; propylene glycol is metabolized in the human body into pyruvic acid (a normal part of the glucose-metabolism process, readily converted to energy), acetic acid (handled by ethanol-metabolism), lactic acid (a normal acid generally abundant during digestion),[11] and propionaldehyde (a highly toxic substance).[12][13][14] Serious toxicity generally occurs only at plasma concentrations over 1 g/L, which requires extremely high intake over a relatively short period of time
(Emphasis mine. Source)

And it would require large quantities of the stuff over a sort time to become a health issue... How much Propylene Glycol just "accidentally" leaked into the water supply? Is it just the school's water? Why do you have mass supplies of Propylene Glycol? How did it get into the water? So many questions, so few answers....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know,a little off topic..sorry..They put fluoride and chlorine in our drinking water.Pretty poisonous if you think about it.....Don't get flu shots either because your immune system will deplete.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Some good advice. It's all good mon I'm used to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Are we smack-dab in the latter stages of de-evolution or what? Pride in workmanship is at an all-time low and greatly exacerbated by plunging I.Q.'s and, in addition, we've somehow perfected our sociological production line and are turning out sociopaths in record numbers.

Idiocracy has to be one of the most prophetic movies ever produced. If we could see 5 years into the future, I wonder how many would choose suicide over the horrors that await us. Could probably do it by drinking solely out those water fountains for a day or two.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Are we smack-dab in the latter stages of de-evolution or what? Pride in workmanship is at an all-time low and greatly exacerbated by plunging I.Q.'s and, in addition, we've somehow perfected our sociological production line and are turning out sociopaths in record numbers.

Idiocracy has to be one of the most prophetic movies ever produced. If we could see 5 years into the future, I wonder how many would choose suicide over the horrors that await us. Could probably do it by drinking solely out those water fountains for a day or two.

I hope some people will take me up on this challenge and not just hide their heads in the sand. Right now, if people are reading this and not replying. It shows a huge lack of concern. Thank you for replying my good man.

I know what the water in West Covina looks like. And believe me Gut you wouldn't want your child near that crap let alone drinking it. It's green.
edit on 30-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Giving this puppy one bump to see what will arise.
Bump bump.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Deliberate devolution and dumbing down ... more and more pathogenic and apathetic by the minute. We have a throw away society and its worse than ever in rip-off Britain, workers are apathetic, computer says no, there is no customer service left and no one really cares,we have a diminishing community spirit.

Quite right..no proper work ethic, no pride or respect = the growing feral underclasses and dumbed down drones. In five years time ohhh dear, I hate to think.

new topics

top topics

join