It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Returnes Downed Spy Plane back To USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
AND WHO SAYS IRANIANS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR??!!!

party Line

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are actually quite a few threads on this...but, it never ceases to be funny!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I love it! The US loses a spy plane over their land and we demand they send it back? they should just melt it into a cube and fed-ex it to the whitehouse

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

Maybe they are calling him a sissy...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is exactly what the DOD deserves... I can't believe thay actually asked for it back. They illegaly flew an advanced weapon platform into another country's air space. That's an act of war... I doesen't matter what country it is, it's wrong. Please anyone about to go on an anti America rant. This is not the will of the American populas, this is our government run a muck. It really pisses me off here. Iran is going to learn everything they can from this thing then sell it to the highest bidder aka China. Love knowing the us taxpayers just helped advance a communist nations military. Of course china probably has something similar but now they know everything they would ever want to know about the US drone program.

Side note:
Isn't Obama's favorite color transparent? The amount of transparency he talked about on his campagain you would think clear is his color.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Who wants one? Me! If i had the money I would fly to Iran to get one

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Maybe the Pres. would have got the real one back if he said: "Pretty please with sugar on it".
What a nice do-dad to put on his desk.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Maybe the Pres. would have got the real one back if he said: "Pretty please with sugar on it".
What a nice do-dad to put on his desk.

Just imagine if we saw a photo of him at his desk and the model is right there

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
publicity, yeah we basically handed them manuer and made a big deal making it sound like gold so they think they have the advantage. Poker faces

top topics

<< 1   >>

join