It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE female Moose jumped my fence today. (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Seriously I just want to know how the Hoves/Feet of the Moose don't freeze off in that snow...

Because it's warmer in the snow. Snow is an insulator. Think igloos.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Fake! This is clearly CGI.

J/K, great video man. I'd be afraid it would try to run into the glass door.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Wow, your are lucky to have seen her, very beautiful creature... it's size is almost prehistoric.
Alaska must be one hell of a place to live in.

Thanks for taking the time to record and share this with us!

Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
wow! thanks for sharing! and not shooting.
nice capture of time!

Hey, if there were no hunters youd have moose and deer breeding like rabitts. Next thing you know they take your backyard hostage.
edit on 30-1-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Damn bro, I know you guys get lonely up in Alaska but you gotta kick that chick to tha curb! She's a beast

For real, do yourself a favor and come out to southern Cali, we got wild women round these parts too and they look a million times better.

They'll really jump your fence if you know what I mean...

Seriously though, cool video. I would have loved to have ran out and shot that thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Nice catch.

She got a fat ass, I almost hit one the other day on a windy country road that looked like this one. It was night and this huge ass was sticking out into the road. I can watch them for hours.

You sick man. Clearly your not a breast or leg man, but at least keep it on the DL this is a conspiracy site, not a fetish site.

Yeah watch out for those big booties. They can really ruin your day.

I once hit a deer on my dirtbike, not a favored memory. I mistakenly sped up around a blind turn... Cant imagine if it was something as large as a Moose. Would have killed me for sure. I wouldnt have had the pleaure of laying there in the ditch and seeing a group of teenagers drive up and say "dude that was the most awesome thing we've ever seen!!!!"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sucha graceful animal

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Mooses get so big, kinda scary, wouldn't want to be within charging range of a big one like that. Thanks for sharing.
Not sure how this is front page on a conspiracy site though, lol. Can't say I really mind though, better for my blood pressure than another silly fail doomsday prediction with no evidence from some anonymous youtuber that's usually the kind of stuff that's front page making me want to burn this site down. World must be kinda boring lately, even to the crazy folk here.
edit on 30-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Great frucking video!!!

Thanks for muting the tv...

And caring about the glare...

And limiting the lame conversation with your wife/girlfriend... (no judgement, I'm just glad no one hears my stupid conversation)..

Very nice video, but I have to admit I was waiting for that thing to smash through the door an trample everyone to death...

Or at least take a dump!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Seriously I just want to know how the Hoves/Feet of the Moose don't freeze off in that snow...

Because it's warmer in the snow. Snow is an insulator. Think igloos.

Warmer in the snow?
When I think of snow I think of Ice... and when i think of ice I think of my Freezer, and then I think to all the frozen Cane Toads that have come out of it over the years.

Too be honest I always thought those Igloos and the people making them were crazy to live in there... I think of a Freezer... That's an Igloo to me. The only benefit i thought an Igloo had was it took you out of the wind and possible blizzards...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join