It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginnings of the police state?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mods not sure if this is the right forum for this article if not feel free, to move it,
While they are distracting with the political mumbo-jumbo and the latest scandal going on in the country here is what one city in the country is waking up to: Pleaase go to Sun Sentinel or Drudge Report for picture of this thing and full article
Home Police roll out video surveillance truck called The Peacemaker
(8:13 p.m. EST, January 27, 2012
FORT LAUDERDALE
Excerpts
"Warning: You are under video surveillance," reads the bold message on the side of the truck.
From the front bumper of the menacing vehicle, another sign taunts: "Whatcha gonna do when we come for you?"
The truck is a new weapon for the Fort Lauderdale Police Department in the fight against drugs and neighborhood nuisances, and it looks like a Winnebago on steroids. They call it "The Peacemaker," and it may be a first in South Florida. for whole article sun-sentinel.com
Copyright © 2012, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
fl-neighborhood-crime-surveillance-20120126)
are FEMA camps really and truly in the works? Do you think this is wrong? I'm kind of half and half I live in a poor neighborhood but while I don't do anything wrong I don't think I like the idea of being on survelliance because the idiot next door to me does. What's your opinion on these questions. ( I would've imbedded the video of this but don't know how it's on Sun-sentinel if anyone wants to do it for me.) Thanks
edit on 29-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Decided title was too long

edit on 29-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: not sure if this right forum for the article.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Probably some new reality show for tv

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Cops, neighbors, talk about the surveillance...
Fort Lauderdale, Fl Police Roll Out Video Surveillance Truck Called The Peacemaker

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Thank you for embed. One of these days I got to learn how to do that!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They will not stop even when WE have ALLOWED them to place public devices that show them the contents of our stomachs.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
double post
edit on 29-1-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Is this a particularly rough area? If so then i'd be all for it.
There's always someone who spoils it for the rest...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I have to admit the area is unknown to me. But the area I stay in is not exactly on the up & up either no killings or shootings, yet but the element is in the neighborhood area.

top topics

join