It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Uses Coconut Oil to Reverse Husband's Alzheimer's Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Just watched this video and wanted to share it. I think the information is vital to anyone you know who is dealing with this illness. The results of his improvement were quite dramatic and she authored a book about it. Many who read it also had good results, also.

www.cbn.com.../mp4/LJO190v1_WS
edit on 1/29/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: adding youtubes as cbn link isn't working

I was doing some browsing through older health topics and came across the story of the doctor who helped her husband with alzheimers. I was going to start a thread but after doing a search came across this one.

The video gives a good explanation in general but there is a key sentence people may miss.

This prenatal care doctor changed her focus to help her husband and found through research that autism is a type of DIABETES FOR THE BRAIN.

I've never heard that before and don't think the ptb want us to really understand it.

The brain cells are glucose resistant and without being able to uptake glucose, they die.

The First thing to do of course is to get tested and if so, treated for the diabetes.

Reversing the disease can be accomplished by feeding the brain cells an alternative source of fuel.

By using coconut oil (medium chain fatty acids) the body creates ketones which are used as fuel instead of glucose.

Coconut oil got a bad reputation decades ago when it was panned by the food industry led FDA's doctors against real food campaign in favor of feeding Americans like cattle. Cheaply and with a mind to make a profit.

Of course,the campaign was a success and Americans mostly turned into something resembling (and even thinking like) cattle.

This is a pretty fascinating subject.
I believe our constant diet of processed carbohydrates is ,once again, a culprit in another growing plague like malady in the US.

The book noted in the video is next on my to read list.
"What if there were a cure for alzheimers?"

Anyway.
I figured this thread deserved a bump.

<< 1   >>

join