It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Uses Coconut Oil to Reverse Husband's Alzheimer's Disease

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just watched this video and wanted to share it. I think the information is vital to anyone you know who is dealing with this illness. The results of his improvement were quite dramatic and she authored a book about it. Many who read it also had good results, also.

www.cbn.com.../mp4/LJO190v1_WS
edit on 1/29/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: adding youtubes as cbn link isn't working

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
F&S for you OP very good info thank you. Yes people don't realise that fruits & nature have the cures for illness but the pharm companies don't want us to grown our own or even use remidies unless we use theres.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i believe those that have power to call the shots do in fact withhold so much life changing things from us. interesting people in fact that have been squelched threw time are harry hoxsey and rene caisse , an interesting video that is very good on this point is called,,, cancer the forbidden cures,,,,, you can find it at.... www.thepowerhour.com

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Very interesting. There are so many natural cures out there, good to hear about another.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My uncle is suffering from this condition.
www.vitaminworld.com...

I'm about to look for some pills for him.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Would be ridiculous to think there are zero natural cures for anything.

They have to make the drugs out of something or try to make a synthetic version of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I thought about getting the pill form, but to get my kids to take a pill is harder than to get my dog to take one, so I'm just going to buy the oil.

Hope your uncle gets better real soon. I just lost an aunt last year to Alzheimer Disease.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its always nice to hear when natural cures work. That is the way is was meant to work in the beginning of time but now we fight to cure a man made illness with a man made cure.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
WOW! just goes to show you that we can't even trust our own doctors, always the all might dollar pulling the strings in the background.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Interesting. Very. I hope there is some real truth to this, because after all coconut oil is not hard to obtain.

And Alzheimer's is one of the most terrifying diseases I can ever imagine being diagnosed with for the person and anyone that cares about them.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOilTruth

No it doesn't..

In the medical world, one case does not equal proof. There are many variables when it comes to recovery, and thanks to people who are looking for attention.. We can never simply trust the proof that is offered. There are many scams spread about this site for herbal and natural cures that don't work. But hopefully this is true.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Not only is the oil anti-fungal, and anti-viral, it is also delicious. I use it instead of butter for cooking, as well as a topical cure for almost any skin malady.

My dog had a fungal skin infection, and my other dog had ear infections, a few days of coconut oil cured them right up!!!

My mother is a massage therapist and uses the oil to massage her clients.

a wonderful product.

(try baking cauliflower with garlic and coconut oil...mmmmm)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting that you don't have to do much work to find other doctors claiming it will work for Alzheimer's.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great post, which got me looking into it and other possible benefits.

Link below has a short video clip indicating that it may also help with cancer. When rats were treated for cancer using several types of oils, the ones given the coconut oil stopped the cancer.

Coconut Oil & Cancer

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very interesting. Interesting comments on the video page too.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I heard a north American indian recently say " you call them plants, we call them medicines". How true is that. Thanks OP, more people need to learn how to look at nature, not man made trash they call prescriptions. The side effects they mention on some of these meds are just flat out criminal. Please, anyone reading this, learn, and learn a lot about natural cures. They have brought my dog back from the very threshold of death, a sickness caused by the chemicals they call dog food and vaccinations. Oh and don't even get me started on bleached flour, a substance that actually destroys pancreatic cells. Research it, it will really open your eyes.
edit on 30-1-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Add

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here's another case:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The FDA only benefits drug companies, Big Pharma have been and will always fight to try and remove the natural and herbal medicinal market. If your doctor commonly has pens, pads, etc with medication names on it. Get another doctor, because they are in the drug reps pocket. Why would Big Pharma care about herbs? Profits, no one can patent a naturally occurring compound for medicine. So all Big Pharma does is take herbs they know work, alter the chemical structure so they can patent it, then create a monopoly on its use and sale.

It's all smoke and mirrors, how these companies can claim anything when herbs cannot is curious, because in almost every case of a medicine they state: Actual mechanism unknown. They know the herbs work, restructure it to sell it with no competition, but have no idea how or why it works...that doesn't sound fishy at all now does it? Doctors that have joined HMO's have guidelines they must follow, a lot of the guidelines have to do with prescription plans etc. Many doctors are given bonuses and incentives to prescribe pills that have less effect, and testing than proven older pills, that are cheaper and available in generic form. The pens and pads etc. are a sure sign of the doctor being in the drug reps pockets or if they are quick to prescribe over offering alternative or preventative medicine.

I don't need government red tape or Big Pharma partnered with the FDA to tell me, parent me, or profit on me, from scams and backroom deals to push their Frankenstein variations of natural herbal medicine, to tell me what works what medicine is or isn't and neither does anyone else. Our bodies should be a natural born personal right to do with and put whatever we want into it as we please...Not government property that a government can dictate what we can and cant do with our bodies as they would have you believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join