It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Harman caught spying for Israel, secretly wiretapped, voted for the Patriot Act.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Well let's see how this NDAA really works. Will she just be executed by a military firing squad? Hit by a drone on the DC beltway; or will she get a trial by jury of her peers?
My guess she will be defended by the Southern Law and Poverty Center. That's if ANYthing comes of this.
Business as usual.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

yea, except traitors get charged with treason and executed! so I'd rather she didn't get thrown in a prison somewhere, as the punishment this crime carries is way better for a traitor like her.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is a classical example of KARMA

Sign patriot act... spy on American citizens unknowingly... and then cry like a baby when you are allegedly caught red handed bargaining with a foreign intelligence agent.

HA, I bet she regrets enhancing big brother now!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Americas double standard's never seize to amaze me. . .

If your going to Police the world, then at least do it properly. America has more than enough proof to lay claims that Israel is using duel citizens, who have high political influence within America as tools for their own agenda. If this was an American/Iran duel national and these claims were put against her like they are this, then no doubt the woman would be going straight to jail, or even Guantanamo.

Get Israel out of your congress, then maybe - just maybe we will see America stepping back in the middle east, maybe. (don't quote me on that, lol)

Is this just one more anti-Israel rant, or one that states Americans should not be "double dipping" when it comes to allegiance? If the latter, that applies to any country an American may want to "help". As for "policing the world"other then that were big and pretty much everywhere (fine with me...) how do you define that? What GW did was INVADE Iraq under false pretense, push through the draconian patriot act, and a lot of other crap. At least Obama has some people talking to us again (always nice) and a hell of a lot less countries hating us, and by reversing our previous expansionist and intrusive policies GW majored in (vastly nicer). So if its another Israel controls congress (or substitute the worlds longest known scapegoats, the dreaded "Jews" ) I've heard it all before. And no just for the record I'm not Jewish. And you better believe she should be prosecuted if proven, no problem with that at all...
edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The definition of Politician:

Politician: A crook, criminal, or liar. Sometimes traitor.

Politics is the art of telling lies and using deception to gurantee you see the things you want, over the needs of the people.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jlssg4

The data mining is very real. Hell, it is one of the ways all of the social media outlets have become so wealthy; they sell our information to the highest bidder, and they hand over our information to the governments of the world at their first beckon. I find it hilarious and ironic that the woman has anything to say about civil liberties after she voted for the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act to go with the NDAA are the most treasonous legislation to ever pass the Halls of Congress (imo).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

What are you talking about? Obama has more countries talking to us? Are you living in reality? We just got done bombing Libya back to the Stone Age. We have surged in Afghanistan whilst leaving 20k "contractors" in Iraq, not to mention that Obama pushed to extend the deadline I might add. We are working covertly in several areas of North Africa and are currently in a semi blockade/ aggressive posture against Iran with three of our 10 Carrier Fleets in the same area. We are belligerent to every nation that does not listen to our every whim. If anything, Obama is worse than Bush because of his outright lies. The NDAA and resigning of the Patriot Act after all of his campaign promises is outright disgusting and in my eyes treasonous. "I am going to shut down Guantanamo Bay"....never mind I will sign indefinite detention without trial. Just remember when you ask for your lawyer that you can sit down and shut up American you don't get a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I would like to say that while I do not condone investigating without a warrant, I think public officials should be held to a higher standard. They should be scrutinized. I once saw a judge in Greenwood, IN give an eye doctor the maximum everything on a case because he said as professionals they live a more priviledged life. They enjoy certain things within the community that most people don't get to. Then you could see the guy start to be relieved....THEN the judge said, " the reason we receive those things is because we are believed to live by a higher standard, well because you should know better but didn't I am here to old you to that higher standard. That is why they elect me and why you are getting the maximum." They had to sweep the guys jaw off of the floor. I will never forget it. Too bad the guy was just a county judge. Right now this what we need for these run away traitors.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hang her from the gallows, thats what would happen when one of our spies gets caught in their country!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm in the UK and here spying for a foreign government is called TREASON ! Get her ass to Guantanamo...or a rendition flight to some dark little corner of the world and waterboard her ass off.
At the very least she should be stripped of her office and rot in jail til her punishment is decided (is treason punishable by death?).
No arguing about this is possible, shes a SPY for a foreign government.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneDukeson

What are you talking about? Obama has more countries talking to us? Are you living in reality? We just got done bombing Libya back to the Stone Age. We have surged in Afghanistan whilst leaving 20k "contractors" in Iraq, not to mention that Obama pushed to extend the deadline I might add. We are working covertly in several areas of North Africa and are currently in a semi blockade/ aggressive posture against Iran with three of our 10 Carrier Fleets in the same area. We are belligerent to every nation that does not listen to our every whim. If anything, Obama is worse than Bush because of his outright lies. The NDAA and resigning of the Patriot Act after all of his campaign promises is outright disgusting and in my eyes treasonous. "I am going to shut down Guantanamo Bay"....never mind I will sign indefinite detention without trial. Just remember when you ask for your lawyer that you can sit down and shut up American you don't get a lawyer.

Perhaps you don't watch the news or only see what you wish, either way it doesn't matter. Bomb Libya back to the stone age? And which city or town did we bomb? You mean the country in the process of setting up the the first democratic elections in its history. Were we didn't send a single US soldier. Bomb Libya.? Its apparent you have no idea what you are talking about. We jammed and suppressed the air force command and control systems so Kadafi could not use his planes to strafe and bomb his own people! And yes we took out the radars and air-to-air missiles since French and UK planes were flying CAP over the country to prevent his air force from being used on his orders. And guess what? Many who DID receive orders from Kadafi refused to follow them. I'll let the people of Libya who effectively freed themselves from that lunatic decide what they do now, something they have not been able to do at the least since 1969. And yeah we helped, but actually had to do very little. And thats just fine with me.

By the way the President has to deal with the real world, not fantasy land. And don't tell this American to shut up because I have no intention of doing so!
edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
why is this being reported as "career ending" isn't it treason? she should be worried about being hung.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You are all kidding, right? Hang her? Drone her? Military black OPS tag and bag???? Nooooo, this is not how it works in DC and this is old news.

Lets see how the old girl is doing:

Jane Margaret Lakes Harman (born June 28, 1945) is the former U.S. Representative for California's 36th congressional district, serving from 1993 to 1999, and from 2001 to 2011. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
She resigned from Congress in February 2011 to become the head of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

End of Story!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wonder if she is a Khazar/ illuminati or if she is just working for them trying to enslave Americans for foreign nationals. It is clear that if she was doing this she is working for the NWO and trying to hurt Americans. Khazar are the greatest threat to all sovereign nations.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It's funny how you conveniently ignore the NDAA and the resigning of the Patriot Act. The same people that said Bush was a war criminal (which he is) have been strangely quiet about our military's belligerent actions under Obama. Guantanamo is still open and we still torture. Also, I wasn't telling you to shut up, I was being Ironical and using a quote from Lindsay Graham. And looking back at my post, I am sorry that I came across as harsh, I just can't understand your logic, doesn't mean I shouldn't be civil.
edit on 31-1-2012 by LoneDukeson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneDukeson

It's funny how you conveniently ignore the NDAA and the resigning of the Patriot Act. The same people that said Bush was a war criminal (which he is) have been strangely quiet about our military's belligerent actions under Obama. Guantanamo is still open and we still torture. Also, I wasn't telling you to shut up, I was being Ironical and using a quote from Lindsay Graham. And looking back at my post, I am sorry that I came across as harsh, I just can't understand your logic, doesn't mean I shouldn't be civil.
edit on 31-1-2012 by LoneDukeson because: (no reason given)

I made a long detailed reply, and it vanished, not the first time and I don't like being censored by who ever! So in brief. I didn't "ignore" anything you wrote, "conveniently" or otherwise, it was late I was tired which aggravates my ALS and couldn't go over everything at once. But I assure you I will address all your issues, as I try to do with any post. Not to mention I have a severe stutter and that shows up when I use a keyboard or Dragon-like speak option. And it will not pick it up (repeating words, one after another) on this computer which is used for open source and non-secure web sites. We also have only so much space to post. on this site, hardly enough to address many issues as completely as I would like. OK, enough of my whining for one night.

First I agree with closing Guantanamo, and can only assume it's because no State in the US will take a person labeled a terrorist. We have super-max prisons which are quite secure and if not acceptable there's always Leavenworth. Thats a Federal military prison but they must abide by the uniform code of military justice. My guess is among other pass-the-buck crap, the commandant would have to follow the JAG code. And the Governor of Kansas can always say your not bringing "those"people into my State!. Not to mention I don't really know what happens in Gitmo, after the disgusting photo's of humiliation of prisoners, also against the Code, I assume people are aware at least that stuff can leak. And if not, their to stupid to work for us anyway.

I am repulsed by the b.s. term "enemy combatant" because that means what exactly? Oh there not POW's hence no need to abide by the Geneva Conventions and for all I know, some idiot will claim that the rules of treating a prisoner, which can also mean rendition, and if you think WE torture, its slap and tickle compared to countries we have sent people to. And then again you have to know whose actually "in charge"of where someone is interrogated. It rarely is as obvious as it appears and the higher sensitivity/priority of the person held, the more impossible it is figure out the real "controller" as opposed to the "stage crew". Say someone is in a military facility, or office building that could be any "private" company, even the local police station who is really in control can be just another suit, or a guy wearing a military uniform, even a cops uniform, a tactic employed in some cases for "select cliental" by DHS, and agencies you've never heard of. Not wanting in any way be degrading or insulting, its often more bizarre and complicated then many realize. Sometimes the actual players behind "the suit" is not revealed to anyone in a given facility, often that person is "wallpaper", or someone who all present think is say an officer in the military, a detective in a police station, etc.

As for where I stand on certain issues you might remember the Iran/Iraq war in the 1980's when Saddam Husain used nerve gas most likely Sarin or VX, both very lethal in area-of-contact no larger then the "eye"of the President on a dime. Translation: You don't need to make a lot to kill a lot. And nerve gas need not be inhaled, its absorbed effectively through the skin. Even standard latex/surgical gloves wont protect as there are agents designed into these dreadful weapons that go through most anything. You want a war crime...

During that war when it was obvious Iraq had used these weapons on the Iranians, they had massive human wave suicide attacks made to soak up weapons fire, I made a formal comment to a high ranking person in the office of the Executive and directly my superior at the State Department (I was a free-lance consultant and not officially employed by them at the time) saying in effect we should publicly condemn in the highest possible terms what Saddam did. Since WW-1 there has been the open secret you don't use chemical (and later) biological weapons ever. Period. I made something of a comment like "so we hate the Iranian government (and with good cause) if we stay silent, just what does that say about who we are and stand for"? To say I got one hell of a s*** storm fired at me, lets just say there was serious retaliation. Continue next post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join