It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Harman caught spying for Israel, secretly wiretapped, voted for the Patriot Act.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

"But wait, youre only supposed to spy on Muslims illegally".

Thats not how the destruction of your civil liberties works ma'am.

On a separate note, why isnt AIPAC required to register as foreign agents? Theyre clearly buying politicians for the benefit of a foreign state.

edit on 29-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well let's see how this NDAA really works. Will she just be executed by a military firing squad? Hit by a drone on the DC beltway; or will she get a trial by jury of her peers?
My guess she will be defended by the Southern Law and Poverty Center. That's if ANYthing comes of this.
Business as usual.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I made a thread on this earlier and was told it was from 2009..

might want to do a search....

under the video it says..'Uploaded by TruthUnmasked on Jul 6, 2009"
edit on 29-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Classic! She votes for warrantless wire taps, then falls prey to the very thing. Truly, the dog does return to it's vomit...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Your title doesn't seem to be correct ...She was not caught only suspected .because of a unconfirmed allegation ...I think she is taking the high road here asking Holder to release the transcripts un redacted and lets have a look ...peace

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Using the "new and improved" search function yielded results showing a fat guy and a cat.

edit on 29-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

True these are allegations.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

The military should have stormed CNN during the interview, black bagged her and hauled her off stage.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Haha, brilliant, these traitors time is up. Hopefully they get the full brunt of the NDAA act. The military should have came in and taken her to guantanamo for treason. They really need to eliminate dual citizen people out of congress as it is a conflict of interest. There needs to be an amendment.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This should be investigated on many fronts by independant sources and tried in a court.
If found guilty, all involved should hang from the highest trees.
But that won't happen, will it?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
AIPAC is merely a front. The jews havent taken over. The same bloodlines who ran the world in the 1900s do it to this day.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is from 2009 but I wonder what came of it?

Its funny seeing Wolf Blitzer who was an Aipac lobbiest (still is I"m sure in some ways) talking to someone about spying for AIPAC.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

In April 2009, CQ Politics, also quoting anonymous sources, said Harman had been captured on a National Security Agency wiretap prior to the 2006 elections, telling an "Israeli agent" that she would "waddle into" lobbying the Department of Justice on the AIPAC case. Harman ended the phone call, according to CQ, by saying, "This conversation doesn’t exist."[15][16] Harman denied the allegations, saying: "These claims are an outrageous and recycled canard, and have no basis in fact. I never engaged in any such activity. Those who are peddling these false accusations should be ashamed of themselves."[17]

So the NSA was wiretapping her, maybe there is hope afterall. Hang the traitor!! This reminds me of the movie 'Enemy of the State'
edit on 29-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Very interesting, going to have to watch this. I'm curious as to why she's getting burned.

(I'd like to give a star/flag but I don't know how )
edit on 29-1-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hahaha I love seeing these jackasses get caught red handed when they promote anti-american legislation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Interesting videos, first time I've seen any of them
Not sure what to make of this...other than the apparent "she dug her own grave" reaction. I tried searching for any sort of conclusion to the allegations (proven or denied) with no luck. The only thing I could find after the allegations was her resignation in 2011.

I found the second and third videos to be most informative. Hard to deny that data mining and wiretapping is not for domestic use. And for all the people who live in a partisan world and would claim (as Harman implies) that this is not occurring now and was only under Bush...show me the legislature that backs that claim. She even slips and says "does our government...uh...DID our government abuse the rights of American citizens."

Priceless Quote of the Day is..."I want to make sure other members of congress are not wiretapped without their knowledge"
If they know about it, doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose? [I'm not fond of wiretapping just because I know how often these types of powers are abused, just pointing out how poorly she presents her case.]

So, if your name and conscience are clear why the need to defend yourself? [Obvious answer is to defend civil liberties, yet she failed her attempt to put up that front.]

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Haha, brilliant, these traitors time is up. Hopefully they get the full brunt of the NDAA act. The military should have came in and taken her to guantanamo for treason. They really need to eliminate dual citizen people out of congress as it is a conflict of interest. There needs to be an amendment.

First they were/are accusations, and I think her saying to AG Holder to release any unclassified transcripts or other information is more then reasonable a retort. Full investigation, no question. I have a very serious issue with anyone providing any information to a foreign power, even "friendly" ones. (Remember Jonathan Pollard?) and my God someone in government? But in industry/a free lance consultant, new technology designer&and prediction of anticipatory concepts someone like me does, thats just as bad. This boils my blood when I hear this. How stupid some are. What if the person someone gives classified or "not for public release" information to someone under a false flag? This is a standard tactic to do research and due diligence on anyone w/access w/special interest w/those with a sense of injustice or not being fair with country "X", and approach them both false flagged and from an obtuse source thats real regarding said country, like Pollard did for Israel, but very hard to "backtrack", trace or identify. When our were exposed, if a conflict we could have f****** lost or had to escalate.

And some wonder why I have nightmares from tim-to-time, because its what WE DON'T KNOW. The Brits of course had their share of traitors because in some cases, they worry about US power. UUGGGH !!

When caught a country will often respond "oh, WE didn't authorize this it was a rouge operative, etc" Thats a not so veiled way of saying "well your counter-intelligence bites the big one" You should do better, ah ha... Israel knows more then most of our allies, and they are allies, that there will be certain persons who for perhaps religious, maybe misplaced ideas that we don't do enough to provide information, etc. The dangers of treason can be disastrous in many situations. John Walker et el betrayed US NAVY codes, key lists even manuals on the crypto-machines used at the time. Do you remember in the 1970's ( I can't recall if it was the USS Pueblo or USS Miagreze the later likely misspelled) that were seized? One in 1968 I one in the 1970's.

The one seized by the North Koreans, which would have been handed off to the Chinese due to their junior relationship to them ("as in hey never forget you owe us and we own your ass") and no doubt the Russians, same reason, got it as well. Walker gave his stuff to the USSR and was according to former KGB General Oleg Kaluggen, his name likely misspelled as well, said Walkers information was of such great interest that Secretary General of the USSR himself, even referring to Walker as our special friend, etc. (He used a very specific pet name, can't recall, sorry)

By blatantly seizing those ships, yeah spy ships so what, they got the "real time" documents that among many things show in critical aspects the family jewels; sources, methods, technology and through interrogation HOW its applied. But the holy of holies the code machines, and other goodies like EW/ECM/secure communications equipment you name it. And that alone is not good enough, outstanding but as much as getting what that filthy traitor gave them, then one just connects the dots, and compares what WAS taken to Walkers data just as a double check. A lot of false and misdirected data/etc is provided as SOP. We can monitor a change in activity to see if swallowed. But this link between the ships taken and Walker did not fully reveal the connection, I think, until we got Walker.

Then we had Aldrich Ames in charge of running agents inside the USSR, and we only connected the dots after all our Soviet operatives we're rounded up, no doubt tortured and executed. It's been said that a person who turned for the US was killed by be cremated and very much alive at the time. It was reported filmed as a warning for others. Horrible, barbaric. And if a perfect example of what I rarely use as a term, Evil. Oleg Kaluggen said he felt the KGB we're worse then the NAZI's. Jesus... He would know better then me. Thats only logical, given his high access.

We had Dick Hanson FBI in the 80's 90's, a guy in the 1960's who's name I cant recall from NSA and this long before Americans ever heard of the "NSA" Several one nasty guy I think was Phillip Agee from CIA (name, need to check) and others. One reason by the way the US ****** set up a totaly US only agency, related to ******* ***** **** ** when CIA was founded because some felt that w/non-US actors in CIA such as the UK, and Australia which was believed badly penetrated the very sensible argument was lets just keep this in our "house". A most rational thing to do. [NOTE the "***..."] stuff is mine, hey why not be prudent?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
en.wikipedia.org...

In April 2009, CQ Politics, also quoting anonymous sources, said Harman had been captured on a National Security Agency wiretap prior to the 2006 elections, telling an "Israeli agent" that she would "waddle into" lobbying the Department of Justice on the AIPAC case. Harman ended the phone call, according to CQ, by saying, "This conversation doesn’t exist."[15][16] Harman denied the allegations, saying: "These claims are an outrageous and recycled canard, and have no basis in fact. I never engaged in any such activity. Those who are peddling these false accusations should be ashamed of themselves."[17]

So the NSA was wiretapping her, maybe there is hope after all. Hang the traitor!! This reminds me of the movie 'Enemy of the State'
edit on 29-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

It sounds rational in that in the least the NSA has a bug up everyones ass, but need to qualify most in what is disclosed by&with other nations or felt for reasons of issues sans protocol, methodology, and the important pattern-w/special collation w/other areas that for now>> will remain one more nameless topics.< I do seem to think its logical to discuss, and not certain but all topics, and to use the technology available; standard tracking /scans etc, Whatever floats ones boat but EFFECTIVELY. But I can make some very quiet inquiry, about this (keep the giggles please to a minor roar) Better the US can do this then someone else, and contact w/known or "national sources" I am pleased the ultra PTB do keep track. I would know because, I don't mean to be condescending at all, but we DO vacuum world wide communications, the simple communications vacuum we do reasonably well, but have a problem in what I call "filter and inversive cascade" let alone have remotely enough people to say w/reasonable certainty "thats crap, thats not, and the other we have no idea"

Only w/enhanced technology can we wade through this vast wasteland that is not important and the bull s***, like some one overseas having a friendly or non-national security chat and considering how much we do intercept and need-to-find out, that can be difficult to dissect that which is a private code, and is very easy to devise, and just a couple of grandma's babbling about how great the kids, etc are. That could use quite a bit more advanced protocols, and most urgently better systems technology that are not complex at all. Our people are very good but sometimes need a fresh approach and point-of-view. After all do we need this from time-to-time? As much as my passion staying out peoples private lives, and I MEAN THAT, having been violated and mocked by several private contractors/companies after 9/11 most would not believe the spooks, men who like guns, junior as in amateur G-Man and are often so dreadfully amateurish.

I did track someone w/all the smell of a non-professional-or can you say BlackWater, or Halliburton? Who knows if said connected though that group lets say the track record of same need to be dry cleaned. DO doubt it, or frankly I don't care. Just another "free-player"a free player is an amateur in the worse possible way a "free agent can be a joke to do an anal exam on THEM because I have no desire/need to complicate what already as in my life complex I guess understandable by some, its just wrong.

Far as I determined when I found the facility in my metro-area and did check out the cars in the parking lot, I sent information, such as plate# to private sources if I get struck by lightening, hit by a bus, or die in any way it goes to certain government parties w/some concerns. I'm not joking about this, I was violated and threatened. Very bad thing to do, most DO NOT know the Constitution applies to the USG, NOT PRIVATE SOURCES/COMPANIES. And the money they have after 9/11 is VAST, and often used in immoral ways both nasty and intrusive. After this happened at least I was not insulted anymore. They knew I found them. And left it at that for my own and the safety of my family sake. THIS is not negotiable.

"They", TPTB still doing it, oh yeah. And I notice both behavioral and technology not to mention patterns when non-USG Actors&Networks get involved are so obvious why not just wear a f****** sign ! What pisses me off perhaps the most is I'm so f****** patriotic I god damn flap in the breeze. As for "hanging anyone aside from the fact I don't believe in a death penalty, even treason because w/that people often horribly. Treason is as far as I'm concerned major-league despicable. To me thats just state sanctioned murder. And by way sticking someone in a box-for-life is a lot worse. But consider for certain privileges why stick them in a box, meaning a cage and offer some privileges if they wish to talk further? Would semm logical to me..
edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: I'm tired and lost track of the word&where I wanted to change after "die horribly", when traitors do expose operatives, I am trying to do better... Really.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Americas double standard's never seize to amaze me. . .

If your going to Police the world, then at least do it properly. America has more than enough proof to lay claims that Israel is using duel citizens, who have high political influence within America as tools for their own agenda. If this was an American/Iran duel national and these claims were put against her like they are this, then no doubt the woman would be going straight to jail, or even Guantanamo.

Get Israel out of your congress, then maybe - just maybe we will see America stepping back in the middle east, maybe. (don't quote me on that, lol)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This woman backs the NDAA and now is complaining about it?
Karma can be a ho sometimes.

You mean to tell me this woman isn't smart enough to back up her emails? Or has she betrayed our country so many times it's hard for her to pinpoint which emails they took?

<<   2 >>

join