Investigating FEMA Camps and the Credibility of the Original (1970s) Source William R. Pabst

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I recently went looking into the source of the well known FEMA Camp locations list. I managed to first trace the information back to Frtiz Springmeier's book Be Wise As Serpents (special pre-publication edition). 1991. Unit 3.9. From there I learned that the original source was one William R. Pabst of Houston, Texas whom Mr. Springmeier called "credible".

Mr. William R. Pabst is credited as the author of Concentration Camp Plans for U.S. Citizens (1979). A list of books authored by a William R. Pabst can be found here, who may or may not be the same William Richard Pabst of the United States Navy Department's Statistical Quality Control Office as shown here.

The text of Concentration Camp Plans for U.S. Citizens (1979) can be found here, which includes, in the original text, the author's name, address, phone number, and his supposed United States Court Civil Action Number (76-H-667) concerning his lawsuit brought on behalf of the People in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas on August 20, 1976. I believe the legal abbreviation for that is (S.D. Texas).

So I tried searching for the case, but I was unable to find anything (I'm not real good at research involving the legal system). Could anyone help in seeing if this case exists, and if so, what it says?

I next searched the address provided in the 1979 document and found out that it checks out as a Midtown Veterinary Hospital. Ok, so there is such a place in Houston, Texas, but hardly a residence. I next checked on how long this Veterinary Hospital had been at the location - not long. According to Woodlands Design Group Inc it had just been renovated in 2010 from a RESIDENCE which had been around since the 1930s. So, it turns out there was a residence at the address provided in the original document concerning FEMA camps which existed prior to, on, and after the text was first known of. It also means that "if" Mr. William R. Pabst lived at this location he had either moved, sold the home, OR died in the early 1990s such as the man at the link provided above: William Richard Pabst.

The phone number given in the text also provides some clues. The 713 area code most definitely checks out as Houston, Texas and so does the 521 prefix. According to a Wikipedia article, the 713 area code stayed the same for Houston (importantly, the area this residence was in - the metropolitan area) from October of 1947 through March 19, 1983 (right in our time frame).

en.wikipedia.org...

So, that is what I found so far. Can anyone offer any advice on where to go from here, or help me find the court case? Maybe if this William R. Pabst is the same as the U.S. Naval Officer?

I am well aware that some on here have "debunked" the locations of some of these camps, although I am not too certain they did it in a 1976 framework, from Mr. Pabst's information or from information later added, however, that doesn't mean some or all of the original information was not once accurate or near accurate, so I am trying to find out more on the source. I am asking for some help from those who want to get to the bottom of this.

I recently gained an interest because one of the camp locations, which I live no more than 40 miles from, is getting a new set of train tracks after 30 or 40 years (so guess when there were last train tracks running in to it? - the 70s) via the help of a federal grant under the guise that it will bring business to an industrial park that currently has one lone business operating in it - an eye center. They are going to rebuild an entire shortline over the river (a bridge will need to be re-built) and through the woods (literally) for this project.
edit on 1/29/2012 by HillbillyHippie1 because: I can...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow! You have done alot already. I myself have recently become very interested in this topic as it is one thing that AJ harps on alot.
I have a friend who is an attorney and will ask her the best way to look up this case. That case # does seem a little short by the way. What is all the information you have regarding that case? I will do what I can tomorrow and post what I find. This should be interesting! I am excited to get to the bottom of this. We should also look and see if those two Pabts are the same.
Some people have researched this and say it is because so many people were upset with the Katrina response they just have these just in case. A friend at work said the reason for so many bodybags is the govt did a typo on the order form. We shall see.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Many people are confusing "FEMA" camps with the very real

Immigrant detention camps operated by a contractor.

Last year, Jesse Ventura had a TV show that made a connection.

here is the real camp from the Jesse Ventura show last year:

www.correctionscorp.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

its a genuine camp for "immigrant" detention owned by a contractor.

some say these could be used anytime for "FEMA".

and here we see maps and locations similar to the t.v. shows and talk sites:

www.bop.gov...

all this plus existing military compounds could be used anytime.

scroll through some of the links and you will see many familiar pictures that have been touted as "FEMA" camps......they are already here as State and FED prisons.

check all the CCA facilities used for various States and FED prison operations:

CCA has contracts with many govt agencies !!

www.correctionscorp.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Thanks for replying, Sirjunlegun. I don't have any information on the case other than what is stated by the author William R. Pabst at the link to a copy of the original document provided in my original post. He supposedly sued because he had information concerning these "concentration camps run by the department of defense".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Many people are confusing "FEMA" camps with the very real

Immigrant detention camps operated by a contractor.

I agree with you - the camps are real, and the term "FEMA camp" is a relatively recent invention, but it is all the same concept. William R. Pabst called them "Concentration Camps of the Department of Defense", as his lawsuit complaint was entitled, "Complaint Against the Concentration Camp Program of the Department of Defense", filed on August 20, 1976 (Civil Action No. 76-H-667). I am interested in Mr. Pabst because he appears to be the first to seriously discuss them, so I should like to know how he came about the information and exactly what he had.

The fact that his information was initially from the mid 70s would also explain why quite a few alleged camps don't "check out" some 40 years later, as well as why we keep seeing plans for such things popping up every so often.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

So I just read pert of the link and find it very interesting, especially since one could easily forget this book is almost 40years old. I was thinking this sounds eerily similar to the current op in LA with DoD and LAPS. We put our minds and efforts together we will either link it all or suddenly meet a "dead end."
just kidding.
Everybody interested please look at the OP's link. That is a very interesting read. I would compare it to Protocols of Zion. Because you see what they predicted ACTUALLY occurring. For me there is nothing more credible than that.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
OK, some strange # just happened on TV. The channel was on the E! channel and that kim kardashian show was on. During the commercial break, a commercial came on for the book called "the way we fall" by megan crewe.

It started off something like::

Imagine your neighborhood being quarantined by the government, and imagine someone in that neighborhood coming down with a virus that kills you neighbor, sister, borther, friends, even you, etc etc.

Dude you guys seriously gotta catch this commercial... i think they're preparing us for # that's about to go down... and i think they chose to play it during this kim kardashian show knowing a lot of people would be watching it, ( i think it's like the finale or something)

it'll be on in like 3 hrs. i live on the WEST coast and it was on at 7:23 pm. but i have digital so i get shows 3 hrs early.

SO EVERYONE ON THE WEST COAST, PUT YOUR TV'S ON THE E! CHANNEL at 10:23pm tonight and catch that commercial...they're #in preparing us for that #...they actually had a commericial about it...wtf. Even though it was a book commercial you wouldnt have even known if they didn't show the book at the end...

E! channel...10:23. watch it!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

So I just read pert of the link and find it very interesting, especially since one could easily forget this book is almost 40years old. I was thinking this sounds eerily similar to the current op in LA with DoD and LAPS. We put our minds and efforts together we will either link it all or suddenly meet a "dead end."
just kidding.
Everybody interested please look at the OP's link. That is a very interesting read. I would compare it to Protocols of Zion. Because you see what they predicted ACTUALLY occurring. For me there is nothing more credible than that.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

Yes. It is creepy. If you get into the information which came out in patriot circles in the 1970s and compare them to today, it is very creepy. President Obama's presidency seems to mirror Carter's and Bush's seems to mirror the Nixon and Ford years, and all the legislation and "talk" seems about the same.

Creepy things in William Pabst information include the Detention Act of 1950 and its supposed repeal in 1971, which apparently never happened and gave the justification for the detention centers. The text also mentions "internees".

Perhaps most interesting is that William Pabst states that rumors of the camps had been around (this update was written in 1979 mind you) for some 9 or 10 years (stated in Chapter 5), meaning there was talk of these camps back to at least 1969 and even before William R. Pabst. Pabst claims he got all or some of the information concerning the camp locations from the Ozark Sunbeam - a local newspaper.

en.wikipedia.org...

Though it is unclear "who" was the editor when he got the information.

Mr. Pabst's text does mention some of the names he filed suit against, so that might be helpful in finding information on the lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If, as Mr. William R. Pabst suggests, he got his information from the Ozark Sunbeam, then he would have had to have obtained this information between January 5, 1973 and September 27, 1976, and according to the Library of Congress, the publisher would have been one Delamer Duverus.

Interestingly the Delamer Duverus, or American Sunbeam, is the name of a distinct species of snake widely distributed in Central America, as stated here. Delamer Duverus wrote at least one book entitled The Golden Reed, and is quoted by William Cooper on page 2 of Behold A Pale Horse. If you follow the name Delamer Duverus, you inevitably end up here where every blog you click on says the same thing and even ocassionally mentions a Valiant Thor. The only Valiant Thor I can find is some sort of alien "goofball". He has some sort of ties with Phil Schneider (the guy who exposed the underground bases).

Ok... This is getting too "out there" for me. I'll have to take a breather from it, regroup, and see if i am being led down a false start...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas website only goes back as far as 1990. I am not sure where I to locate the rulings from anything so far back.

I will keep digging and seeing if I can find any type of case law or result of the suit, but so far I am coming up empty.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Delamer Duverus was an entity, apparently a pen name, that Mr. Bab Roberts, the owner and editor of the Ozark Sunbeam. He died in 1986. That shut down the Ozark Sunbeam. Kind of crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Seriously good work. The linked text from Pabst is a great read. Took a while but I just finished it and I agree with the poster above, it's that good.

On February 16, 1975, in the 'San Gabriel Valley Tribune' it was reported that the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, funded by the Department of Justice, and the Police Foundation, funded by the Ford Foundation, are prime movers toward implementing a national police force. Each, however, contends they support local police agencies. The total program involves military units that have the function of taking over the administration of local and state governments. That program is "Operation Cable Splicer" by Army civil affairs groups, a sub-plan of "Operation Garden Plot" (the Martial law program).

The method by which the national police concept is being presented to the public has changed. It was first disguised under the cover of protection against civil disturbances.

This program was as follows:

A) Keep the people from gathering in the streets.
B) Isolate and neutralize the revolution's leadership.
C) Dispersal of crowds and demonstrators.

This is followed by successful prosecution in order to:

1) Validate the action of the police;
2) Deny the arrestee's propaganda materials, and;
3) Deny them the opportunity to recover money damages against the police for arresting them.

I've seen this movie before, right?

Prejudice, hostility or excessive nationalism may become deeply imbedded in the developing personality without awareness on part of the individual concerned. In order to be effective, efforts of changing individual must be appropriate to the successive stages of the unfolding personality. While in a case of a group of society, change will be strongly resisted unless an attitude of acceptance has first been engendered.

Principles of Mental health cannot be successfully furthered in any society unless there is progressive acceptance of the concept of world citizenship,...

Programs for social change to be effective require a joint effort of psychiatrists and social scientist, working together in cooperation with statesmen, administrators and others in positions of responsibility.

The three phases of the development are:

1) Mental hospitals for segregation, care and protection of persons of unsound minds.;
2) Community Mental Health Care Centers, so that persons may be treated in their own neighborhood.;
3) Child Care Centers for dealing with early difficulties of nationalism in a child's life.

"Early difficulties of NATIONALISM in a child's life." That's seriously creepy even before that. Makes me think of Clavell's The Children's Story, which is also creepy.

Good luck finding more info. I wouldn't be surprised if the trial transcripts were tucked into the deepest and darkest hole they could find and has probably been misplaced, due to clerical error. Or swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
We know what happened to Larry McDonald
and Executive Order #11490 is definitely real. Interesting stuff! I do recall Mr. Pabst' name being mentioned in Behold a Pale Horse having reread it recently.
As for the court case that may require a physical search of records in Houston. No doubt something like this may have had all record of it's existence scrubbed for obvious reasons.
S&F for a good find.
I'll be watching to see what people can turn up on this.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas website only goes back as far as 1990. I am not sure where I to locate the rulings from anything so far back.

I will keep digging and seeing if I can find any type of case law or result of the suit, but so far I am coming up empty.

Thanks for checking. May I ask "how" you are searching for the particular case? Can one search that particular number, and is that particular number in the correct order and not missing an necessary info when doing so? I only ask because I've seen various forms of citations for various cases and I've never seen just 76-H-667 or a similar number, but only stuff cited in other ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Yeah... I think the guy's full name was something like Earl Aloysius Roberts (according to Wikipedia), but according to the link provided below the name Delamer Duverus was an Edward Roberts:

books.google.com... &hl=en&sa=X&ei=Xo0nT5i_JaLe2AWN5pnPAg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=delamer%20duverus%20roberts&f=false

Link from page 1329 of Catalog of Copyright Entries, Volume 28, Part 14, Issue 1, from the Library of Congress.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It would be interesting to see if someone could find one of these issues, during that 3 year span, of the Ozark Sunbeam which contains a list of the alleged concentration camp locations. It would also prove useful if we knew more about Edward Robert's origins, and of course could prove or disprove whether or not Mr. William R. Pabst, who penned the text on the concentration camps, is the same William R. Pabst who was a Naval Officer and penned all those books on juries and such. If the two William Pabsts are indeed the same, one would have to ponder the seriousness of the concentration camp information he believed in, I would think, much more carefully.

In any case, the FACT that the concentration camp list, or at least some of it, may very possibly have originated in the mid-1970s could have an impact on the accuracy of investigations that "debunked" the various locations, since those investigating the locations may not have been aware of the length of time which had passed between the initial reports and their investigation. If the initial reports did originate some 40+ years ago, it may have been accurate at that time and the very real plan may have been altered over the course of the years (especially since the information was leaked), which would actually be a hypothesis supported by the various government documents which have surfaced since the 1970s.

I would also have to wonder if the list had been added to since it was initially reported on, as it would seem (based on Mr. Pabst's text) that it was.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hi.
Very intriguing stuff.

Maybe I misunderstood something; does this link help?

I hope that (if or when operations to detain the public); every man knows that's it's not every man for himself, but every man for all men...

Thanks for the reading.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hi.
Very intriguing stuff.

Maybe I misunderstood something; does this link help?

I hope that (if or when operations to detain the public); every man knows that's it's not every man for himself, but every man for all men...

Thanks for the reading.

Hi. I'm not sure what you are getting at with that particular link, but you did cause me to find this:

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov...

The above link shows a list of libraries which have copies or specific issues of the Ozark Sunbeam which were published between 1973-1976. It seems someone in either Michigan or Missouri will have to go check into those publications, unless those places can be called and the info can be copied and mailed, but I doubt it, because of copyright and such.

The State Historical Society of Missouri (Columbia, MO) seems to have all the publications from 1973-1976, and Michigan State University in Lansing appears to have a copy of publication no. 176. So, the information IS out there and CAN be verified, at least on that matter.

Whoever gets their hands on the original will be known as the guy (or gal) who has some of the earliest, or the earliest, report of FEMA camps, and they will be able to at least comfirm whether or not William R. Pabst was telling the truth when he said he got the information from the Ozark Sunbeam.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So let's do a recap.

The list we know of today can be traced back to one WIlliam R. Pabst of Houston, Texas. It is uncertain, but it appears likely, that his list was ADDED to at a later date by someone else, meaning that the list everyone is so familiar with is likely NOT accurate and debunking the camp locations on the "recent" list really means nothing concerning the original source.

Mr. William R. Pabst openly states that he got his information from the Ozark Sunbeam. The Ozark Sunbeam list supposedly matches that of what the Internal Security Act of 1950 "allegedly" lists in its section on the emergency detention of communist subversives (or political subversives) in what I presume was Subchapter II: Emergency Detention of Suspected Security Risks, which was supposedly, yet controversially, repealed in 1971.

uscode.house.gov...

Anybody know where to find the repealed section which supposedly has the list?

top topics

join