It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Views On 'Smacking' children.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is the best way at disciplining a child. You give them an allowance and when they mis-behave you charge them $5 dollars per incident. It teaches them that there are re-repercussions just like in life the mortgage company charges you a late fee. Believe me no one even a child likes their money being taken away for failure.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomd1111
I would also handle discipline much different with a girl then a boy.

Why?

My two main points really don't have to do with the actual act of hitting a child so I guess I should of stayed out of this one but my general feelings are that the government shouldn't be meddling in childcare minus abuse, there "needs" to be a mix of respect, love, fear of consequences, etc.,

There's that 'fear' word again...respect is all you need...but very few parents realise that they first have to be an impeccable example, otherwise all respect is lost, and it doesn't matter what you say, or how many times you try and knock a little sense into them, if they see that you are not what you expect them to be, you've lost that respect and become a joke in their mind.

I don't believe that the government should play a role in parenting, but then I look around me and see plenty of parents who are hyprocritical, condescending and downright abusive to their children, mostly because that was the example that they were set when they themselves were children. And many parents are just downright ill-equipped for parenting anyway, and nothing more than overgrown brats themselves with an entitlement mentality. Respect is earnt, not given, if you can't earn that respect, you sure as hell won't be able to beat it into them either, that is resentment you see in their eyes, not respect.

AND many in this country go WAY WAY WAY to far with being sensitive and far too liberal. Nothing makes me want to puke on parents more than seeing youth sports with no winner so that nobody gets there feelings hurt. Other countries are making us look silly due to our weakness and the fear that parents have to discipline their own children......Then after the baseball game with no winner the kids can come home to watch M. Obama on Ellen talk about turkey burgers an why a real one would be evil ..

Personally give me a warm sensitive human being over some over competitive 'jock' any day. Liberality certainly has some drawbacks, it would be nice if, as adults my child and I can be friends, but right now I have an important job to do, that was my choice, not his. He has friends, I am his mother, and as such I know that life is going to give him no favours if he is not considerate and understanding to the needs of all the other people that he has to share this planet with. Team playing is far, far more about winning, it is about co-operation, and it is a very useful lesson to learn, as is how to be a good loser. Too much emphasis on individual glory and ritual humiliation for those that 'fail' to make the grade occurs in some societies, in my opinion.

When and if I have kids I will be driving home from that game they played awful in telling them how much they sucked in a supportive way by either working on their skills or finding something they are good at, all while talking it over eating a double cheeseburger with the small chance of me giving one a "tap" if they get out of line. Let's get America back!

I'm in the UK, and from my perspective, the US could do with a little more instruction in how to be considerate of 'difference', but then my country has more than enough problems of it's own for me to go pointing fingers. I agree with you, not everyone is good at the same thing, we all have different strengths and weakness, but that should be no reason why, if we enjoy doing something, whether we are brilliant or mediocre or plain rubbish, that we shouldn't be allowed to do it 'just for the fun of it'. A firm but supportive parent is not the same as a liberal parent, however, a liberal parent that is able to operate from a position of earnt respect isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well this is the politically correct world for you, enjoy and dont choke on the crap.
Most kids nowadays could use some discipline, we did back in the day and most of us do just fine.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tomd1111

I'm confused over the sports issues here. My son was involved in quite a number of sports when he was small and the only ones I remember not keeping score were the peewee sports. As soon as he moved up to the next level scores were always kept.

Is this what you guys are complaining about?

Harm None
Peace

Had to edit to add

Do you guys realize how many peewee games I went to where parents were whining about score not being kept? We would always hand them a score card with a pencil and tell them "if you can figure out who is doing what out there on that field have at it." None of them could ever figure out who "won" the game.

Truly, thanks for the laugh.
edit on 6-2-2012 by amazed because: can't... stop... laughing

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The fact is...
If you currently discipline your child by hitting them, whether it's right or wrong, you WILL support it.
Why? Because you do it, and you have to justify yourself somehow... otherwise you will feel like a complete #
So who are you really trying to convince..... yourself?

Is this fact based on personal experience?

Just curious. I even wonder how many people on this thread are parents.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

The fact is...
If you currently discipline your child by hitting them, whether it's right or wrong, you WILL support it.
Why? Because you do it, and you have to justify yourself somehow... otherwise you will feel like a complete #

Whether or not all those contributing have experienced being parents, we have all, without exception, been kids and therefore have a valid opinion and experience to contribute.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by hp1229

The fact is...

Whether or not all those contributing have experienced being parents, we have all, without exception, been kids and therefore have a valid opinion and experience to contribute.

Agree however it makes a big diffference after one becomes a parent for real. Nothing teaches more effectively then personal experience. Many people try to make sense of things around them without having experienced it first hand. Ever since I've become a parent, everyday brings new experiences and emotions never before experienced or realized or occured. However it helped me understand my parents actions when I was a child. No regrets here just simple learn as you go experience from LIFE itself. Often time most of try to make plans and develop ideas and opinions way before living and experiencing them. Nothing is wrong with that but its like any other theory or hypothesis where they remain to be proven. People should learn to just go with the flow most of the times when it comes to social and family structuring and maintenance of it. Most of the time its the media and society that raises the doubts in the minds of people which make them question the actions of a family member. There seems to be a lack of TRUST once the idea seeps into the child. Upto certain extent it is a schools responsbility to enlighten the children about what is right and wrong vs good and evil etc. They are allowed to teach social and moral science. Generally the parental abuse and/or victims are supersized in a society with a big cultural vaccum IMO.
edit on 7-2-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Somebody needs to smack this kid. He's just got too much talent.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

If this has already been said, I'm sorry, but I don't have time to read all posts.

Proverbs 13:24 He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him, seeks him with discipline.

Sirach 30:1 (1611 KJV, Brenton Bible) He that loveth his son causeth him oft to feel the rod, that he may have joy of him in the end.
Sirach 30:2 He that chastiseth his son shall have joy in him, and shall rejoice of him among his acquaintance.

Hebrews 12:5 (The Scriptures) And you have forgotten the appeal which speaks to you as to sons, “My son, do not despise the discipline of יהוה, nor faint when you are reproved by Him,
Hebrews 12:6 for whom יהוה loves, He disciplines, and flogs every son whom He receives.”

I (I'm in the US) have 7 children, 6 live with me, of the ones who live with me, the ages are 9, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I do discipline as YHWH instructs. I have been to court and denied nothing. I read straight from the Bible 2 of the above verses (in court), later the judge told Children and Youth Services there is no law against disciplining your children. There was even testimony of the 12" glue stick (for a hot glue gun) that we use for a rod. The glue stick hurts and there is really no weight (compared to a hand) to it so there is no chance of serious injury.

When we (all of us) go out in public, we get three basic reactions, if any. 1. You got your hands full...... 2. Dirty looks...... 3. Your children behave very well......

To all you folks who I'm sure just spoke against spanking:
-How many kids do you have?
-Do you not see that as less people discipline their children, the worse the kids (as a whole) get? I don't really care if you don't because society does.
-I care what our creator says, I love my children, and I going to spank them.
-When you have as many children as I do, then I will care what you have to say because when the kids out number the parents by 3 times, you better make sure you have order.

If you are a parent and do not spank, but feel as though you should start, it is hard in the beginning. The kids will not understand. When we started, we would tell them what they did wrong, then we would spank them, afterwards we would read them the scriptures listed above. We would also inform them that we are spanking them because we love them and they are not allowed to act that way. The longer you wait the harder it is to start and be consistent or it will not work.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

Parenting techniques have evolved over the past two thousand years or so...and I look around, and if you ask me, the kids are alright, and thankfully nolonger mindless drones. There is still work to be done sure, improvements to be made, we have found ourselves on a steep learning curve, adapting to civilisation has not been easy, thanks for the advice, but I am raising a free-thinker, not a slave. But you go ahead, they're your children, and you will reap what you sow.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

My bad, as long as it was a joke i apolgise

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

I agree with you, if you over control them, they become mindless/will-less drones. I personally know some families where I see exactly what you are saying. As with anything there has to be balance, it really boils down to your heart when spanking. Are you doing it because you have reached your end (your angry) or you know that their current direction is headed the wrong way.

As far as adapting to society: I'm not sure what you are referring to but society is falling. Yeah, they have adapted to broken homes/marriages, gay propaganda, sex constantly bombarding them everywhere, and almost everybody is expected to raise them except their parents (daycare, school, and the govt.). With the current rate of violence, fornication (sex without the intent to be married), and the lack of any true moral values of kids as a whole, I'm simply lost at how you think everything is OK. Actually I'm not lost, the truth is you yourself do not see the truth about yourself, otherwise you would be able to see the problems in society all around you, even Hitler understood that if you control the kids, you control the future. Point is: we are where we are today because of the past parenting choices, and as a whole spanking has been slowly disappearing, starting a few generations ago. The result is, parents like you raising today's moral standard of kids.

but I am raising a free-thinker

Yeah, as I figured, someone with one child against spanking, opposing what I said. My kids are free thinkers, they are smarter than the majority of government incorporated school raised kids, and they are raised to higher level of moral values than schools will ever teach, but thanks for your disagreement with your permission to raise them according to my convictions. Just as you have your right to do the same.

edit on 8-2-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: missed word

edit on 8-2-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: same reason

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelieveInEnochAs f
ar as adapting to society: I'm not sure what you are referring to but society is falling. Yeah, they have adapted to broken homes/marriages, gay propaganda, sex constantly bombarding them everywhere, and almost everybody is expected to raise them except their parents (daycare, school, and the govt.). With the current rate of violence, fornication (sex without the intent to be married), and the lack of any true moral values of kids as a whole, I'm simply lost at how you think everything is OK. Actually I'm not lost, the truth is you yourself do not see the truth about yourself, otherwise you would be able to see the problems in society all around you, even Hitler understood that if you control the kids, you control the future. Point is: we are where we are today because of the past parenting choices, and as a whole spanking has been slowly disappearing, starting a few generations ago. The result is, parents like you raising today's moral standard of kids.

Children do not have to adapt to gay propaganda, sexual imagery, et al. It is the society that they were born into, to them it is the norm. Unless you shield them from this reality, they, children, are surprisingly tolerant of such difference. My parents, their parents have had to adapt certainly, but to the current generation, it is not anything special or different, nothing to be feared, or looked down upon. As I said, I look around and the kids are alright, but I said nothing of the parents who created this mess, who set an example of entitlement and consumer driven greed that has shaped the current world, that has drained it of it’s natural resources, that have taken time and time again without putting anything back. And then they wonder why their kids look at them with the disdain they deserve. I look around me at the young people, brought into this world, through no choice of their own, disillusioned, no jobs, no future, but trying still to find a way forward. Thinking for themselves, getting involved in social and environmental activism, and I have every hope that they will succeed.
It is funny, strange, not haha, that you should provide the example of Hitler, not half an hour ago, as I was reading to my son before bed, a chapter from The Once and Future King...and as Arthur prepared to battle King Lot’s forces, he and his companions sat around discussing the future, and Kay hazarded to state that perhaps if you had discovered a new way of life for humans, that would be better for them, that that would be a good reason to start a war...Merlyn replied thus...

‘...There was just such a man when I was young – an Austrian who invented a new way of life and convinced himself that he was the chap to make it work. He tried to impose his reformation by the sword, and plunged the civilised world into misery and chaos. But the thing that this chap overlooked, my friend, was that he had a predecessor in the reformation business, called Jesus Christ. Perhaps we may assume that Jesus knew as much as the Austrian did about saving people. But the odd thing is that Jesus did not turn the disciples into storm troopers, burn down the Temple of Jerusalem, and fix the blame on Pontius Pilate. On the contrary, he made it clear that the business of philosophers was the make ideas available, and not to impose them on people.’

(The Once and Future King by T H White, p284)

Originally posted by BelieveInEnoch
Yeah, as I figured, someone with one child against spanking, opposing what I said. My kids are free thinkers, they are smarter than the majority of government incorporated school raised kids, and they are raised to higher level of moral values than schools will ever teach, but thanks for your disagreement with your permission to raise them according to my convictions. Just as you have your right to do the same.

Now, believe it or not, morality is a relative thing. Relative to our time and our environment. What was right for those that penned the Bible, is not necessarily right for us today. In an overpopulated world, with our natural resources becoming ever more depleted, I, for example, consider it morally reprehensible for someone of reasonable intelligence and education to be spewing forth children at the rate that you are seemingly do so. Yes, I have only one child. I would have liked two, but I miscarried my second pregnancy, and upon reflection felt that one was more than enough anyway and I should be satisfied with what I had already got. Reproduction is, afterall, a very selfish act. And you, by your own admission, use corporal punishment because you couldn’t control them otherwise, I on the otherhand, have the ability to give my child 100% of my attention, and can therefore make the time to explain lifes lessons to him without having to resort to physical discipline. And while I may be a fornicator, given the rapidity with which you seem the reproduce, you have no greater control over your carnal desires than the wee brained bunnies hopping around in the fields.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Children do not have to adapt to gay propaganda, sexual imagery, et al. It is the society that they were born into, to them it is the norm. Unless you shield them from this reality, they, children, are surprisingly tolerant of such difference.

Yes they do, the adaption is being forced to believe it (being gay) is OK. They DO need to adapt to this brain washing because obviously it's NOT OK. YHWH did not create us this way, it's clearly obvious in that you have to have male and female for them to even be gay. So in other words, if their parents were gay only they would not even be here, that is self destruction.
It's quite interesting that while the amount of people being lured in is growing, they are dying. In fact most families are dying, as the video below explains. The video is posted for the reproduction rate for any civilization to survive, not the rest of the vid.

My parents, their parents have had to adapt certainly, but to the current generation, it is not anything special or different, nothing to be feared, or looked down upon.

If you parents have to adapt than how can there be nothing different?
Yeah, they (the parents) are adapting to the current trend of this society getting worse and worse. Yes, this time it is different and the difference is the kids growing of with the intense indoctrination of bad moral values through government schools incorporated and today's media, that clearly is leading to death (as pointed out above). I do not fear man or today's society but in no way do I think that society's current heading should be my guide for raising anyone. What will really be interesting is when YHWH says that's enough and disciplines the entire world, which if your paying attention is right around the corner. Yeah, OK
, the destruction and teaching that the destruction of mankind is OK, is nothing to look down upon, got it, thanks.

As I said, I look around and the kids are alright

Teen Girl Gets Life.... This was just sent out, what yesterday? I could waste lots of time finding more but if you are that blind does it matter?
How about this, go to your parents and ask them if they lock their door. Then ask them if they did that when they where kids. I know when I was a kid we did not usually, when my parents were kids they never lock the door. As I said in my last post, it's the lack of parenting from years ago, now those kids are adults and the drifting away has gotten worse than today's parents are not correcting the mistakes made with them. It is you who is adapting to today's society only because the kids are acting out because they themselves have had enough. They know this (lack of parenting) is not right but lack YHWH (because so do the parents) and do not know where to turn.

set an example of entitlement and consumer driven greed that has shaped the current world, that has drained it of it’s natural resources

I do agree with this statement, like I said a lack of moral values. So, do you grow any food your self? Because that's the number one bought item.

‘...There was just such a man when I was young – an Austrian who invented a new way of life and convinced himself that he was the chap to make it work. He tried to impose his reformation by the sword, and plunged the civilised world into misery and chaos. But the thing that this chap overlooked, my friend, was that he had a predecessor in the reformation business, called Jesus Christ. Perhaps we may assume that Jesus knew as much as the Austrian did about saving people. But the odd thing is that Jesus did not turn the disciples into storm troopers, burn down the Temple of Jerusalem, and fix the blame on Pontius Pilate. On the contrary, he made it clear that the business of philosophers was the make ideas available, and not to impose them on people.’

Why is that it ends with "not to impose them on people" but yet you only have a problem with the consumerism and not all the gay propaganda? OK, then, right.

Now, believe it or not, morality is a relative thing. Relative to our time and our environment. What was right for those that penned the Bible, is not necessarily right for us today.

Well, if you call yourself a believer in YHWH (I doubt you do), then you need to do some more reading because seeing that you oppose his instruction for disciplining what is his ("your" child) and think that it is now outdated, you fail to understand that HE is the beginning and the end. Point is HE knows, not you, not man, not society.

continued....
edit on 9-2-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In an overpopulated world, with our natural resources becoming ever more depleted, I, for example, consider it morally reprehensible for someone of reasonable intelligence and education to be spewing forth children at the rate that you are seemingly do so.

You have no idea how much empty land there truly is. The world is not over populated, the world is morally lost. Which is why the natural resources are becoming depleted. In fact, I bet you have a bigger house, make more money, spend more money than my family of 8. I bet you have health insurance which is part federally funded, (part welfare). I have no insurance and want none. I deliver my own babies. It's my kids that will pick up the tab (if we make it there). One of the reason social security is failing is because of all the baby boomers. After the baby boomer generation (which is about the time govt schools inc. and TV started, yeah know, PROGRAMMING), society lost it's way, people began to have 1 or 2 kids. So, you have a huge bubble at the top with a thin bottom that is expected to pay for something that is way to large for them to pay, good luck with that. So in reality, by me having all these kids I'm making it easier on yours.

Yes, I have only one child. I would have liked two, but I miscarried my second pregnancy, and upon reflection felt that one was more than enough anyway and I should be satisfied with what I had already got.

Congrats, Baruch Hashem for blessing you with a child. That's awesome you wanted more. I'm sorry to hear you had a miscarried. Being satisfied is to be respected. However, if you truly want more, and feel as though you should have more than do not let the miscarriage discourage you. Many women have miscarriages, then go onto have more children. If there were other complications that I do not know about then I understand, as I said if you do want more and feel as if you should try again.

Reproduction is, afterall, a very selfish act.

I on the otherhand, have the ability to give my child 100% of my attention

So which is it? Reproduction is not selfish. Sex with no intend to marry (fornication) and sex with no intend to have kids (which covers gays) is selfish.

I on the otherhand, have the ability to give my child 100% of my attention, and can therefore make the time to explain lifes lessons to him without having to resort to physical discipline.

I'm glad you have the time to do that. However, you will not always be there for him/her. You are not the world. The bubble you have him/her will not be there at some point, but don't worry YHWH will be there to give him/her what they need. Sometimes it's grace, sometimes it's a smack on the rear.

And while I may be a fornicator, given the rapidity with which you seem the reproduce, you have no greater control over your carnal desires than the wee brained bunnies hopping around in the fields.

I glad to hear that (if you are/were) you can accept the sin of fornication. We all have made mistakes, Baruch Hashem for grace and the removal of scales from the eyes.
You do understand that it only takes once a year to have a baby every year, don't ya? You really have no idea if you or I have better control over there desires. Unless, you haven't had sex for over a year. As I pointed out above, every year I sacrifice part of my life for life. Are you still having sex?
If so, who is being selfish, who is the one enjoying the carnal desires without the FRUIT??????

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I appreciate your concern, but should I choose to raise another child, I will adopt, or most likely, foster. I believe that there are more than enough children wanting, needing and waiting to be loved and nurtured, without bringing any more into this world. If we are to take control of the future, and make it a better, more loving and tolerant place, we should work hard to end the suffering that persists and reproduces itself in hatred against others.
While I agree with you, there is plenty of land, that land is, however, occupied already and that which occupies that land needs to be protected from the avarice and greed of those who feel entitled to take that which is not their’s to take. It is essential in fact, for the good of all the inhabitants of this planet that that land is not used and abused by humans in the way that so much of the land on this planet has been taken and it’s fertility and abundance stripped away to fulfil the needs of humans who, while considering themselves superior to the plants and animals that once spread freely, now are in decline because of that self-righteous greed that you so clearly demonstrate the mind-set of.

At the time that the Bible was written, infant and maternal mortality was high. Very few children survived beyond the age of five, and therefore it was essential in order to propagate the species to sire as many children as possible, in order to ensure that at least one would survive to adulthood. Modern medicine and technology have now evolved to a point where most children in the western world survive past the age of five. It is un-necessary to procreate with the frequency with which you do so. And while I compare you to a bunny-rabbit, you are actually much less than that, you are little more than a domestic animal, raised to be nothing more than a prize winning sow, a cash cow, who’s only purpose in life is to churn out off-spring for the slaughter. And I have little doubt that you will take and take until the food chain has been broken into tiny pieces and all that is left are the starving and disaffected amongst the barren, life-less plain. Your selfishness seemingly knows no bounds, you cannot look to care for or improve what already exists and seek only to reproduce brow-beaten clones of yourself that will further propagate the message of wanton destruction of this planet that you feel that your creator has empowered you to rape. You are a destroyer of this world, and while I can clearly see that you beyond caring for this world and ALL the shapes and forms of life that occupy it, I can only hope that your children will see more than that, see the hatred of others that drives you to beat them because you are nothing more than a farmyard animal. Worse in fact, because whatever created you, gave you the ability to think and feel beyond basic biological imperatives, though you choose to reject that reason, and instead look to a single, outdated, book to instruct. YOU are all that is wrong and destructive in this world. YOU are responsible for your own actions, but instead you choose to give over that responsibility to a hateful entity, because it gives you some sense of superiority which allows you to look down on the loving expression of others.

I wish that I could exist within a tiny bubble, and pretend that people like you didn’t exist, that there was goodness in all people, that deep down all want what is best for this world, but I cannot. I am driven to understand and learn tolerance, because that is what we need if we are to end suffering. If children are not to die of starvation, or to be caught up in the conflicts of the adults that should be preserving the future for them. At this stage though, in that journey I have not yet learnt that tolerance, and while I see and hear the cries of those children, raped, murdered or forced to carry guns and weapons, I cannot help but look at you and realise that it is you that I must learn to find a way to communicate with you, because it is you, and people like you, that have shaped that world for those children, in your self-righteousness. You do not care, you only care about justifying your own self-centred existence. The only chance that your children will become free-thinkers, is if they reject you and your teaching, and break free to realise their true human potential.

You disgust me and for now, I can do nothing else but turn away from you and hope that on this occasion that that moves me, will forgive me my weakness.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

Ow ow ow...I've met too many 8+ children families...you simply do not have the time to adequately cater to your children. Period. The ONLY reason you have so many children is because of your religion, AND THAT IS SELFISH. Not what other consenting adults do between themselves, that is you JUDGING people - for which you are warned in your own holy book for the consequences. I'm going to raise the tip of the veil for you; You become that which you hate or it will carry onto your children. So don't judge others like you do, pick-and-choose-believer.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If any of you come from FOB parents you know who is top Dog! FOB means fresh off the boat! If your parents are Italian, French, Spanish, African, Chinese or korean etc. you definitely know what i mean! I find this whole situation of parents not being able to control their kids by way of spanking ridiculous! Only in 1st class nations do i get that the whole ," You shouldn't spank your kids nonsense!" and now that's why when they fail at life they are exploiting you!

In other countries if you cussed in the house your Dad is about to get the belt or the twig and your gonna know not to do it again. If your mom says your to be home at 5 or 9 pm to what ever you have to do but be there at the time they said! If your parents wanted A's and B's and you came home with D's and F's kiss your toys and social life goodbye!

Im sooo tired of some of you parents acting like ohhh hitting my kid is sooo wrong! You should see how they are when your not around! no wonder why we have so many dysfunctional individuals in our society. Remember the monster came from the home and into the streets!

I would be double damned if i had a kid that thought he could run my house and tell me what i could and could not do ...trust me his ass would be out and he would truly know how hard life would be.
Nawwww none of this democratic non-sense in my house a bad kid is a bad apple ....his butt needs to be ripe for world and it will be ripen it with my belt!

Lord Jesus Take my hand guide me to the path of righteousness ....Spare the rod and spoil the child! I am Queen in my house fear me! Shoot and if those damn rugrats even dear to strike me i shall crush them with my mighty iron fist blessed by the goodness of God!!!

I pray to God for the day my kid tries to strike me ......smdh for he shall fall on his pathetic behind for God will make sure my hand connects with that fowl beasts face!

YAH i done said and i shall do it! I run my house with an iron fist blessed by the Holy God! Hallelujah!!!! umhm

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think that if parents have to smack or spank their kids, they've run out of ideas.

Some reasons I think spanking is bad:

Physical punishment has been linked with a variety of psychiatric disorders in children and adults, including depression, anxiety, and drug and alcohol abuse. More recent research suggests physical punishment slows cognitive development and hampers academic achievement.

www.medpagetoday.com...

Spanking Can Make Children More Aggressive Later

Children who are spanked have lower IQs, new research finds

Ten Reasons Not to Hit Your Kids

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by meancookie89

While I am all in favour of immigration generally, it has to be said, that if you cannot accept the laws of the land which you are hoping to adopt you, you should perhaps get back on the boat and return from whence you came, or risk, not your children hitting you back, but them quite rightfully engaging those laws against you.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join