It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Argument that Fukushima Was Sabotaged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The OP and article were rather intriguing. It kind of falls apart when so much of it is known to be untrue. Several people have pointed out the inaccuracies about the article so I won't rehash it here. 

The most interesting aspect of this entire thing to me is the lengths some people will go to drum up more hatred of Israel. Israel is the scape-goat of the world. I'm surprised there's no post blaming the Mossad for crop circles, chemtrails and big foot sightings. I'm sure it won't be long...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All very interesting to read the debate. However, none of the responses seem to be very in depth. No one answers the problem as regard to how it could be that reactor four exploded, much the same as all the other three, but how can that be since reactor four was completely void of any reactive material. Some thing smells if you know what I mean. I am willing to accept that the earthquake was a natural phenomenon, although one must acknowledge that it is certainly possible to manually trigger seismic activity, and thus the tsunami also was presumably natural. However it is my opinion, based on reading the evidences presented by the NSA raporter, that the explosions at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant were manually caused by the "camera devices" installed by the Zionist Israel security company. That the Israeli are also being accused of the 9/11 terrorist attack against New York is also very interesting when we look at the date of the Fukushima disaster being 3/11. Can this coincidence be down to chance ? I for one doubt it. Once again I ask you, how can it be that reactor four exploded depite there being nothing in the reactor ? It is also interesting to point out that Building seven of the World Trade Centre complex fell down at free fall speed, even though no plane flew into it. Such mysterious realities need mysterious answers that we never seem to be getting. I want answers. I seek the truth. Whatever that truth may turn out to be. Please remember that science requires that we keep our minds open to any possibilities that may confront our consciousness. For the sake of the four thousand that died on 9/11 and for the sake of the twenty thousand that died on 3/11 we must never stop searching until we get to the truth of it all.

edit on 30/1/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: OFF TOPIC MATERIAL REMOVED>>>PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It is just NOT possible

An earthquake caused by a nuke is similar but different from natural earthquakes.

I can't find any pictures, but a natural earthquake will appear on a seismograph (if i wrote it correctly) with increasing power, the "full" shake, and then the fade out
Quake caused by nuke will be shown straightly with full power and then the fade out

With this i want to point that if it was due to a nuke, there would be no doubt about it

Edit: here you go, differences between quakes pesn.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Fukushima meltdown was caused by inadequate tsunami protection of the backup generators. There were other nuclear facilities in the Tohoku area also hit by the tsunami and they survived because their generators were reinforced, some even having been upgraded just the summer previous (i.e. they were lucky).

Are you suggesting Mossad sabotaged the generators as well? Because that would have to happen by infiltrating TEPCO at the top and over many years postponing the generator upgrades.

Sorry but the meltdown was due TEPCO incompetence, pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There are plenty of nefarious deeds that can be traced back to Mossad, this is not one of them. This is entirely unbelievable for so many reasons, it doesn't even warrant discussion IMO.

Now if you wanted to, logically, ask if Mossad, who's finger prints are all over StuxNet, had something to do with it, I wouldn't bat an eye. but of course, you'd see that the failure of the equipment came AFTER the quake and tsunami, so again, sorry, no Mossad involvement.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Wow.. it was an earthquake. Do we even watch the news anymore, people?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
All very interesting to read the debate. However, none of the responses seem to be very in depth.

Really......

This is a Hoax,and that's all there's to it.

Earthquake,Tsunami...........................

No agents,no agenda..........................

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

(8) Do not fornicate...

OK

I'm out...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
All very interesting to read the debate. However, none of the responses seem to be very in depth.

Really......

This is a Hoax,and that's all there's to it.

Earthquake,Tsunami...........................

No agents,no agenda..........................

lol Are you saying the 9.0 earthquake that hit Japan was a hoax?
Wow....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Yep ! (sarcasm)

The thread is a Hoax,silly................

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by theBigToe

Yep ! (sarcasm)

The thread is a Hoax,silly................

Oh okay! Im quite relieved then!
Sort of like after taking a dump.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

(8) Do not fornicate...

OK

I'm out...

Im out too, and I didnt even have to wait until number (8)

I didnt even make it to number (1)
She lost me at this.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Even though Israel has a long history of attacking other coutries accusing Israel of attacking other countries is still a taboo.

The power of the Zionist lobby is world-wide.

Wow seems that post got you banned buddy. You should not speak bad about the zionist like that, they mean us well

About the OP post, it seems like a interesting possibility, although i would like some more evidence to even consider it plausible. I will not discard the theory outright like most people seem to do in this thread though.. But i would be surprised to find any evidence at all, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
this is why i dont mention ATS to my friends.

This would be an example of the dreck I tell my friends about that they have to wade through to get to the nuggets one can find here.

Go drop, the "Japan quake was caused by a nuke" in Quakewatch 2012 and see how far you get with it amongst people who know their stuff seismically. That would be a highly enjoyable bit of dissection.

Originally posted by CAELENIUM All very interesting to read the debate. However, none of the responses seem to be very in depth.

How about this for an in-depth reply:

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

Once you've read that entire thread, oh and all linked documents, as I have, then we can have a discussion.

You will find that the topic of Mossad involvement was indeed covered within the pages of that monster (1194 pages and 23,878 replies as of this moment) thread. I don't know if there was a solid consesus reached, but I don't think there is compelling enough evidence of this being a product of human agency.

Human stupidity and greed play a tremendous role in the disaster, but this isn't some nefarious plot. Plotters will take advantage of the situation, be sure about that though.

ETA for seagull,

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I look forward to another year of your most prized reporting on quakes, PuterMan!

A moment to remember.

On March 11th, 2011, the day had started like any other, and we were talking about a 7+ earthquake that had happened in Japan. I had GEE up at the time, and had stepped away from the computer to cook dinner. In between duties, I was occasionally coming back in to have a glance at GEE.

Well you can imagine my surprise to see this:

The waveform was clipped, meaning the stations ERM and MAJO had saturated out. And showing 8+ mm/sec already! I knew that was BAD, BAD news immediately. Someone posted the initial thread literally a minute before I could. I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but I went on GEE later and found the closest non-clipped waveform I could find, and it was at station YSS. It was well over 9 mm/s, and a beast of beasts. The rest is history.

I am of the opinion that I will never see another quake that big or bigger in my lifetime. And if I do, then something is wrong, and out of the statistical norm.

Happy Holidays to all!

TrueAmerican's reply in Quakewatch2012

And

The magnitude equivalent would have been an 8.246 against the next lowest in 2008 of Mag 8.281

Magnitude equivalent is the Magnitude value if all the energy released in the year had been released as a single earthquake. For the analysis of which areas saw a big decrease I am afraid you will have to wait for the full report.

Here Puterman is referring to the 9.1 and comparing it to the energy output for every other earthquake tha happened the entire year.
From this post.
edit on 30-1-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: sourced first added quote

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
She lost me at this.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence.

It seems like an interesting Hallucination to me, although I would like some more evidence to even entertain the idea of it being plausible. I will not discard the posters incoherent ramblings outright like most people seem to do in this thread though.

I would be surprised to find any supporting evidence at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

A 9.0 earthquake caused by mini nukes?

Do you know how much energy is released by an earthquake of that magnitude? I certainly don't...and it's fairly obvious that the author of that article doesn't either. Tsunami's hit North America's west coast, not big one's I'll grant you, but they were evident.

Aftershocks?

Nope, sorry... Just slightly beyond the realm of plausibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Can we trust the USGS ?

Yet you put your trust in an ex-NSA analyst? One who's grip on reality seems a bit shaky (sorry, bad pun...)?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Stone was not the first to publicize this information.
Educate Yourself

Reading the responses to this thread, I have to wonder if this is a conspiracy site or a social club. The attacks upon the OP were baseless, often Ad Hominem attacks and below the standard of an intelligent rebuttal.
My guess is there are not a half dozen on ATS that can intelligently debunk the material brought to this thread, thus the attacks on character and motive of the OP.

I believe this is ENTIRELY within the realm of possibility. As for "credible sources", U.S. federal government agencies and many international ones no longer qualify in my opinion. On ATS alone, there are countless threads that address this very issue, so stop bringing "official" stories as if they are the only credible ones.

This qualifies as a credible conspiracy theory with supporting documentation, and is worthy of a higher level of debate.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

The Argument that Fukushima Was Sabotaged

Please discuss it and not the thread starter or each other.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join