It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Argument that Fukushima Was Sabotaged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Argument that Fukushima Was Sabotaged

www.henrymakow.com

Former NSA analyst, Jim Stone, argues that there was no mag 9.0 earthquake. The tsunami was caused by nuclear bombs in the sea and the Fukushima explosion and meltdown was caused by mini-nukes hidden in cameras installed by an Israeli security firm. The motive: punish Japan for offering to enrich Iranian uranium and straying from Illuminati diktat. This website reserves judgment but offers this introduction by James Farganne in the spirit of free discussion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jimstonefreelance.com
www.youtube.com
edit on Sun Jan 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN threads must use source title

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

When we compare the 6.8-magnitude earthquake which devastated Kobe, Japan January 17, 1995 with Fukushima, the evidence does not stack up.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29/1/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

From your link:
"Fukushima explosion and meltdown was caused by mini-nukes hidden in cameras installed by an Israeli security firm. The motive: punish Japan for offering to enrich Iranian uranium and straying from Illuminati diktat."

It is apparent that the author is completely clueless about what a mini-nuke would do, where it would be used, and how it could be concealed. If the earthquake was the result of a nuke, it would have been noticed. This is just a nonsense article written for those predisposed to believing the conclusions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Would a nuke account for the aftershocks that occurred for months after the innitial quake? Could an explosion have been detonated along a fault line? That kind of reminds me of the plot of the original Superman movie. Is such a thing possible?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I found this interesting.

2. Reactor 4 is Building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over.

There certainly were a lot of suspicious deaths of news presenters he highlights.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hear word of this on the internet too.
That it was a nuclear device that was detonated off the coast.
And yes, apparently as a retaliation for not 'going with the plan'. I hear there are four unaccounted for nukes in the world. one was used on to create the earthquake and resulting tsunami...

I forget the article/source where i read it, :/, ill try to find it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Although the Fukushima disaster of 11 March 2011 is now becoming old news, unfortunately for the Japanese it continues to be breaking news. Especially the news that the Fukushima disaster might not have been caused by natural causes ? What if the theory, now circulating, that Mossad of the Zionist Israel, and their crowd of supporters, were behind it, turns out to be the truth ? Thus the on going hostilities against Iran have been going on for a very long time. It would appear that the Zionists have had their eyes on gaining control of not just Palestine, but all of the various countries around it too. The Zionists want nothing less than Global Hegemony ? To what extent is the United Nations a Zionist front organisation ? To what extent are the Zionists sowing the seeds of globalization ? Are we all being herded like lost sheep into a Jewish Empire the borders of which reach even into the celestial realms too ? The ego of man is so huge ? In my opinion the Jewish Religion is a direct hostility against God and the Angels above, to hide from you what are the real statutes of heaven.

edit on 29/1/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am not sure but I do not think your source counts as legitimate.

According to the USGS the depth of that quake was 30km or (18.6miles) set by location program

earthquake.usgs.gov...

so your saying Mossad buried a nuclear bomb 30km down into the earth in a ocean? No one noticed? It was well within Japanese waters, oh wait, maybe they drilled at night, for days and days.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
But there was devestation in the cities caused by the earthquake wasnt there?
The other poster brings up a good point, what about all the after shocks?
Surely the Japanese would have exposed mini-nuke destruction inside the reactors too.
The reactors appear physically to be in good condition AFTER the quake and AFTER the tsunami. I mean there's footage and photos from inside, surely a mini nuke would have obliterated it.

While it makes for an interesting story I think its pretty far from the realm of reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And the Tsunami was caused by.. big cameras?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

According to the USGS the depth of that quake was 30km or (18.6miles) set by location program

earthquake.usgs.gov...

so your saying Mossad buried a nuclear bomb 30km down into the earth?

i remember also reading about something else in the area.
I believe there was a drilling platform off the coast before the quake. I believe that would have the capability to plant a nuke down in the seadbed would it not?
I forget reading where! I need to start saving stuff. Its all speculation. But i hear from elsewhere that it was an attack on the japanese for not aiding the zionists.

Its USGS.
they could easily tamper with what you see on the internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I think Jim Stone is now a "Former NSA analyst" for various reasons. After reading this I'd say Chief among them was his "Lack of a grip on reality"

Too much real Earthquake damage, Too many Eye witnesses, Too much scientific date collected. Oh yeah the Reactor was beat up and still viable after the Earthquake but got Nailed by the Tsunami.

ETA: Never mind, it was switched to General Conspiracies
edit on 29-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well it was an interesting read until i got to this part.

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

Now i CANT possibly take you or what you have said seriously

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

earthquake.usgs.gov...

so your saying Mossad buried a nuclear bomb 30km down into the earth in a ocean? No one noticed? It was well within Japanese waters, oh wait, maybe they drilled at night, for days and days.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Can we trust the USGS ? They might be part of the conspiracy ? Indeed who can we trust anymore ? As every day goes by we are learning the hard way that we can nolonger trust in our governments ? Especially the government of the USA is known to be in collusion with the Zionist Israel. So much so that it would not suprise me one minute if the USGS "United States [of America] Geological Survey" are in collusion with the Zionists who stand accussed of causing the Fukushima disaster 3/11 as well as 9/11 too.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

seriously? I think I remember, I am not sure where I read it, but........drilling platform? Try a google search for drilling platforms off the coast of Japan....hummmmm perhaps you need to read more carefully?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What, one bogus conspiracy is not good enough for you??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Absolute BS - for starters it claims there was no Tsunami warning given to the Japanese - this is false and indicative of the pathetic "research" that has gone into this so called article.

www.jma.go.jp... and any number of other places on the 'net.

Anyone who starred or flagged this should be ashamed of themselves!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the ripping read, not sure I believe any of it but these join-the-dot conspiracys are always interesting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join