It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is buried at the Georgia Guidestones?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'd actually like to throw bowling balls at it, and see what happens

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
After all this time, no organisation has gotten together and tried to get into it with a shovel.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And I have a fast as shiot Subaru
haha

In all seriousness though, I'd really like to do this.

A star for being a fellow Scobby owner... I'm sure yours is an STI though... Mine is a 1.8 L but still fun as hell to drive...

Let me know if you find anything on your dig...
www.mysubby.com

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NessTheGreat

The heart of the great Cthulu..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Yep, well it's actually a '97 Legacy 2.5 GT sedan with a full '07 power/drivetrain swap
Car cost me $3,900, swap cost me $2,000.. Haha, budget STi you say? Bet your ass!

Cheers mate!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NessTheGreat

ok , so im messing around with R.C.Christian ...... anagram list -> www.ssynth.co.uk... .. dictionary.reference.com... .....

I copied / pasted the results into translate and im changing languages , translating to english .... translate.google.com...|en|

Getting some odd results O_O ..... try it

i did it with the results for pseudonyn (with the N ) and got weird stuff like - "i give points" "dopey nuns" "spy on nuclear" " nosy give up " and in French to English one of em says " yep naked donations " .....

www.ssynth.co.uk...

wow , i need to lay off the coffee

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And this monument is not out in town square or anything, it's actually a good 50 miles away from any major highways..i think it's in a pretty remote area. the land it's on is owned by R.C. CHRISTiAN i think...i tour in a band, and have looked up where the Guidestones are compared to our travels through Georgia.

Well there is where you are wrong and this is why....

The Georgia Guidestones are located on a hilltop in Elbert County, Georgia, approximately 90 miles (140 km) east of Atlanta, 45 miles (72 km) from Athens, and 9 miles (14 km) north of the center of Elberton. The stones are standing on a rise a short distance to the east of Georgia Highway 77 (Hartwell Highway), and are visible from that road. Small signs beside the highway indicate the turnoff for the Guidestones, which is identified by a street sign as "Guidestones Rd." It is located on the highest point in Elbert County.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is nothing buried under the guide stones according to the local expert Raymond Wiley.

www.guidestones.us...

This is an intro to the guidestones and will be part of a full length feature on the stones. This fellow has written a book and asks that you leave your e-mail address to recieve more info -

The Disinformation Company’s Raymond Wiley, a Georgia native and expert on the Guidestones, presents a guided tour and reveals some of the secrets behind this modern megalith built by the mysterious man known only as R. C. Christian.

For updates on the availability of the book The Georgia Guidestones: America’s Most Mysterious Monument by Raymond Wiley and KT Prime, please enter your email address below:

The video tells of where the name Robert C Christian could come from linking it to the Rosicrucian Order's mystic philosopher, Frater C.R.C or by his other name Christian Rosenkreuz. The legend was told through a publication called, Fama Fraternitatis RC, around 1607.

en.wikipedia.org... The Rosicrucian's - And

en.wikipedia.org... Christian Rosenkreuz

R.C Christian also has a book published called Common Sense Renewed.

I find the message of the stones more in keeping with the Rosicrucian Order, than the Catholic church and the similarity to R.C. and Roman Catholicism is purely coincidental. The message certainly isn't one that adheres to any traditional Christian doctrine. No Christian doctrine gives a mandate to limit the number of humans on the Earth, but rather the opposite. This is a very recent invention and not one that is actually taught by the original Rosicrucian's. This leads me to believe that R.C Christian or the people he represented have added to the core beliefs of this organization based on recent events and their own interpretation.

edit on 4-2-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

what baffles me is how can the county let someone erect something like this and not know anything about the guy, and the security cameras, who pays for them? why is it up to the city to maintain it? who pays them?

You may want to call these people and they will probably be able to answer questions you may have...

Additional information available at

Elberton Granite Museum & Exhibit
College Avenue
Elberton, Georgia

or maybe this company....

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure

en.wikipedia.org...

I will bet they can give some more info on the guidestones.That would be a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And this monument is not out in town square or anything, it's actually a good 50 miles away from any major highways..i think it's in a pretty remote area. the land it's on is owned by R.C. CHRISTiAN i think...i tour in a band, and have looked up where the Guidestones are compared to our travels through Georgia.

Well there is where you are wrong and this is why....

The Georgia Guidestones are located on a hilltop in Elbert County, Georgia, approximately 90 miles (140 km) east of Atlanta, 45 miles (72 km) from Athens, and 9 miles (14 km) north of the center of Elberton. The stones are standing on a rise a short distance to the east of Georgia Highway 77 (Hartwell Highway), and are visible from that road. Small signs beside the highway indicate the turnoff for the Guidestones, which is identified by a street sign as "Guidestones Rd." It is located on the highest point in Elbert County.

en.wikipedia.org...

have you ever been to georgia? or anywhere near these stones?

why would you nit-pick a very insignificant point of my post like that in order to make my opinions seem "wrong? why do you care about my opinions?

if you had been genuinely interested in doing real research about the Guidestone's location in relation to "major highways" then you would have known that "Hartwell Highway" 77 is a small 4-lane road, NOT a "major highway".

intersection of Guidestone rd. and "Georgia Highway 77"

when i think "major highway" i think interstate. when you want to get all researched and exact about it: the guidestones are an exactly 23.1 mile drive away from the nearest interstate highway (I-85).

from ~I-85 to the guidestones

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Trying to keep the worlds population below 500,000,000 is a very politically incorrect agenda. Lets suppose that the elites did want to keep the population of the world that low. Why would they build a monument, seemingly as random, in the middle of nowhere, with inscriptions that state as much? Wouldn’t you want to keep something that is as controversial as this a secret? Also why allude to Rosicrucianism and a New World Order? It seems like whoever really built these things want this aim of reducing population to be attributed to a secret society. Seems the elites want us to know about the New World Order

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
I am surprised people havent taken this up as a thing to do. Making guidestones is legal and almost free. I encourage people to make your own stones, engrave your own message for the survivors. You can play some serious head games.

1. Leave message stating you are an alien and have have destroyed humankind to use their blubber for fuel

2. Leave engravings of Dinosaurs, flying saucers, pyramids and clowns.

3. God hates you and killed you all.

4. The jews did it.

But no seriously. Did you think the world would last much longer the way it is going?

There will be people in the Brazilian rain forests that will not even know that our great civiliazation came and went. Their way is the only way to live on this planet.

OMG, I laughed so hard at your post! That would be hilarious if a bunch of people made guidestones and put them in their front yards with all kinds of off the wall funny stuff. It would be so entertaining to read them. Someone should make a guide Stone that is a parody of the Georgia guidestones with real funny sayings on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NessTheGreat

Must be an apocolyps shelter.. first date is when "they" go in..second date is when they come out..

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

I think it shows they were created by unintelligent people

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NessTheGreat

I dont think they ever got round to burying one , as they didnt leave the date

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There is a place six miles from where you stand that no human eyes have ever seen.................................six miles dowwwn
This one will give the willies to just about anyone if said with the right voice and with the correct pause. I really believe that who ever was behind building the Georgia guide stone believed that they were guided by something off world. Most people , for a while , believed that Ted Turner was the person who funded and designed the place and I agree. Still I would really like to know what kind of time capsule is down there and what is in it or if it is something else entirely. Beacon ? Post appoc landmark of some kind ? Our epitaph written in runes ? A note saying "We told you so?" Or perhaps something much better like a working free energy device that can be built from dominoes and diamonds or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join