It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is buried at the Georgia Guidestones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did none of you read electric's post?

There is no point to discussing anything here but the illegality and the wonders of digging this thing up.

We know exactly what was put on that site, and nothing more. Which means none of us has anything big to contribute to the discussion except this:. GO DIG IT UP!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Caught this youtube video of a Ron Paul supporter at the Georgia guidestones..

I got a chuckle at all the signs he put up..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
what baffles me is how can the county let someone erect something like this and not know anything about the guy, and the security cameras, who pays for them? why is it up to the city to maintain it? who pays them?

if i lived in georgia i would demand my local government answer these questions, especially about these creepy slabs of rocks
edit on 30-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

So I'll just fly over to Georgia with my shovel & start digging around?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nothing yet, but if it were my choice to put something valuable there, it will be a disk that is a lot like the Voyager pobe disk. It will show the errors of our social order of what once was, why it failed, and a little about the diversity of earth's biology and cultures, as well as a complete copy of the human genome and complete genomes of major food crops.

IMHO isn't for US to dig up, I think the things that are comming are going to get so hairy very few things will survive directly through it. It's for when "they" return the "chosen ones" to the Earth after it heals. They are not supposed to interfere.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its a door to a new world. I hate this place if i lived in the states i would be down for digging and smashing. How this thing is still standing ive got no idea.
If anyone wants to pay for my airfare im down. LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NessTheGreat
At the Georgia Guidestones, there is an explanatory tablet that states this at the bottom.

Time Capsule Placed six feet below this spot On To Be Opened on The words appear as shown under the time capsule heading; no dates are engraved.

I am interested to hear your theories on what you think might be buried here, and also, why do you think they chose to not leave a date to be opened on?

Considering that the guidestones were errected by Luciferians i can take a guess as to whats buried in that time capsule and it's probably a human sacrifice or full of human skulls. My grandad, dad and brother are in the Freemasons and my nephew wants to join them now and i've been learning some very scary sh*t about them and other secret societies. The don;t want the capsule opened because there's something in it theyre not ready to reveal.

Lets just say a planet with a total world population of 500 million would be a much easier place to control and establish a one world government, one world religion and one world system of currency. This so called unification of religions is pushing towards what Nimrod was attempting but failed because God caused mass confusion and broke up the languages.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

This guy calls Russian 'egyptian'? LOL AlsoI dont know Jewish language but that's what it was on one of them, also next to it was in Arabian, come on.. and he can't even recognize Portuguese/Spanish..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow thanks for that, opens up the picture a bit more for me.

Nimrod figures in some very early versions of the history of Freemasonry, where he was said to have been one of the fraternity's founders.

Nimrod wiki

I still think the USA was in Iraq looking for god tech, who knows.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

My opinion is that there is no time capsule buried yet.

That is why there is a blank on the stone where the 'date buried' should be.

The guidestones are interesting, but there mre than likely is no time capsule.

The pseudonym probably means Roman Catholic Christian (R.C is abbreviation of Roman Catholic). Seems quite obvious.

My my my the engraver really fluffed up, lol! So the elite earth controllers are dyslexic! Hahaha! I wonder if those ancient Babylonians made mistakes like that on their stone tablets? I bet YAHWEH didn't make any spelling errors when HE carved out the Big Ten!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling, hahahaha!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

This guy calls Russian 'egyptian'? LOL AlsoI dont know Jewish language but that's what it was on one of them, also next to it was in Arabian, come on.. and he can't even recognize Portuguese/Spanish..

I don't think I'd get carried away worrying about someone confusing Russian for "Egyptian" if you are going to refer to the "Jewish" language (do you mean Hebrew?) and call another language "Arabian" (do you mean Arabic?).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Um... it's a free world (for now) and site so I can discuss the color of feces if I wanted... without going to dig anything up...

The OP asked for theories and that is what people are giving... chill out... didn't YOU and ELECTRIC read the OPs opening post?

I think it's pretty simple the Rosicrucians had it built... research and learn...

Should they be torn down? No. Why? Because part of free speech is allowing everyone to express it. The same thing people are upset about right now is their rights and freedoms. How different are you for wanting it torn down? Regardless of what opinion it represents, it's still their right to have it there.

I happen to think it's shock factor put there to get people to talk about it and wonder if it's right or wrong. Either way it gets you thinking. As for what is buried... humans have been buried for centuries so why can't it be our self worth and dignity? Although I think 6 feet deep is way too shallow...
edit on 30-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Um... it's a free world (for now) and site so I can discuss the color of feces if I wanted... without going to dig anything up...

The OP asked for theories and that is what people are giving... chill out... didn't YOU and ELECTRIC read the OPs opening post?

I think it's pretty simple the Rosicrucians had it built... research and learn...

Should they be torn down? No. Why? Because part of free speech is allowing everyone to express it. The same thing people are upset about right now is their rights and freedoms. How different are you for wanting it torn down? Regardless of what opinion it represents, it's still their right to have it there.

I happen to think it's shock factor put there to get people to talk about it and wonder if it's right or wrong. Either way it gets you thinking. As for what is buried... humans have been buried for centuries so why can't it be our self worth and dignity? Although I think 6 feet deep is way too shallow...
edit on 30-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

Yes it was them! They are Roman Catholic. Freemasonry is also Roman Catholic. They had a disagreement earlier in history, but now the Catholic Religion is the choice of Freemasonry. George Bush and Tony Blair converted to Catholicism.

And you are so right about freedom of speech. They wanted those stones there and they had the money and clout to do it. Like Yoko Ono and her peace tower in Iceland, every right. We are not God and we must live together on this earth. We can believe and say what we like, whoever we are. That is the best we can do. We can speak our minds without fear of violence and being silenced in any way. That goes for all!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Revolution9 because: extension of post.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think the real focus behind this might not be so much as to the right to have it up, but more so,HOW it was put up. RC Christian gave a false name to have this erected. He gave a banker his real name, which he took to the grave.

The whole concept is a little eerie, but the disturbing factor is that these people wanted to be heard, but not directly identified. This is the mystery we are trying to solve.

What is the true intent and why the secrecy?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am of the opinion there is nothing buried there yet. This is still a work in process. When a buried on date date apears..then it's time to really wonder.

The Georgia guide stones sound almost as if they are a "new form of constitution" to me.

Why Georgia? Perhaps we need to look deeper into Georgia's history for an answer or possible relevent clue.

edit on 30-1-2012 by miner49r because: edit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am surprised people havent taken this up as a thing to do. Making guidestones is legal and almost free. I encourage people to make your own stones, engrave your own message for the survivors. You can play some serious head games.

1. Leave message stating you are an alien and have have destroyed humankind to use their blubber for fuel

2. Leave engravings of Dinosaurs, flying saucers, pyramids and clowns.

3. God hates you and killed you all.

4. The jews did it.

But no seriously. Did you think the world would last much longer the way it is going?

There will be people in the Brazilian rain forests that will not even know that our great civiliazation came and went. Their way is the only way to live on this planet.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Did none of you read electric's post?

There is no point to discussing anything here but the illegality and the wonders of digging this thing up.

We know exactly what was put on that site, and nothing more. Which means none of us has anything big to contribute to the discussion except this:. GO DIG IT UP!

Be sure to take some pics of the exhumation, we are all keen to see what lies beneath!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Instead of speculating, turn this thread into an action thread. Speculation is pointless and inherently moot. It gets nothing done, and is a waste of board space.

Take the time now to gather individuals, look at calendar dates, list equipment needed, and establish a rendezvous point. Then, go in the dead of night and dig that bad boy up. Once it is exhumed, take it to another location and crack it with the necessary tools. Then, and only then, report back to ATS.

Now...go for it.

I'm game for that. I live an hour away fom the Guidestones... And I have a fast as # Subaru
haha

In all seriousness though, I'd really like to do this.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I feel like this thread is going to be "exhibit A" in a trial involving the desecration of the Stones.

Do you think they simply decided to not bury anything after the erection of the stones? Or possibly RC Christian passed away before a decision could be reached to bury something?

Also, this "group" he spoke of, do you believe it might still exist?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You would think that if they didn't put a date on the burial of the time capsule,it hasn't been buried yet.

Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join