It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about Nazi's projects..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I know that Nazi have a ballistic rocket, V1 and V2, however, Someone told me that Nazi had a secret projects, V3 and V4?! However, they canceled it due to not enough res. Is it true? If, so.. Someone find a pic of those, please- I can't find it in google search.-

Thanx!

PS: I find Nazi's projects so fantastic, because of V2, lightning gun, Venom machine gun, Bio-weapons, (Pre-)atomic bomb, and more.. Nazi must had best scientists in the world.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by MysteriousUnknown]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hint: RTCW isn't exactly a good source when it comes to German military developments of WWII.

To answer your question, I've never heard of V3 and V4 rockets. Try asking at forum.axishistory.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Do some web searching on "Hochdruckpumpe" and you will dig up some inforrmation of the V3 long-range gun. V4 does not ring any bells. I am only aware of three "Vengeance Weapons" built by the Germans in WWII. Good luck with your research.

Here is the output of an ATS Google search on www.abovetopsecret.com...:90%3 BLW:270%3BGL:1%3BBGC:b5b5b5%3BT:303030%3BLC:cc0000%3BVLC:660000%3BALC:ff0000%3BGALT:330000%3BGFNT:606060%3BGIMP:000000%3BAH:center%3BS:www.Abov... eTopSecret.com%3B&domains=abovetopsecret.com%3Bbelowtopsecret.com%3Batsnn.com%3Bterroranalysis.com&sitesearch=abovetopsecret.com&q=nazi+vengeance+weap ons&spell=1" target="_blank" class="postlink">nazi vengeance weapons

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousUnknown
...Nazi must had best scientists in the world.

You say that as if it were a good thing...

Actually, the best scientists at the time were German, but not necessarily Nazis. They happened to defect to the United States.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Actually, the best scientists at the time were German, but not necessarily Nazis. They happened to defect to the United States.

Yeah they defected to the US after the war
ever heard of Operation Paperclip.

Here's a previous thread where th V-3 is discussed :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-9-2004 by mad scientist]

new topics

top topics

join