It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphins reported talking "whale" in their sleep.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
All animals are really, really smart. If they weren't, they wouldn't be here.

They are just smart in animal ways and not human ways. They might be more interested in survival of the species than the individual at times. They might care more about taking a dust bath than working 9-5.
My dog understands a lot of language. I talk to him all the time. I'll ask him if he wants to go out the front door or the back door. He'll roll his eyes to show me.

I get up out of bed to let him out. Who's the dumb one?

I have to agree but getting up to let your dog out doesn't make you dumb, unless you want your dog to take a sh*t on your floor.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
LOL that is preetty sweet and not to mention damn cute

but did remind me of this LOL

warning:hilarious content(southpark)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From what I have read, it is believed that dolphins have a complex language that scientists are still trying to decipher.

www.speakdolphin.com...

kids.nationalgeographic.com...

Kathleen Dudzinski, director of the Dolphin Communication Project, has listened to dolphins for more than 17 years, using high-tech gear to record and analyze every nuance of their language. But she says she's far from speaking "dolphin" yet. Part of the reason is the elusiveness of the animals. Dolphins are fast swimmers who can stay underwater for up to ten minutes between breaths. "It's like studying an iceberg because they spend most of their lives underwater," Dudzinski says.

Deciphering "dolphin speak" is also tricky because their language is so dependent on what they're doing, whether they're playing, fighting, or going after tasty fish. It's no different for humans. Think about when you raise a hand to say hello. Under other circumstances, the same gesture can mean good-bye, stop, or that something costs five bucks. It's the same for dolphins. During fights, for example, dolphins clap their jaws to say "back off!" But they jaw clap while playing, too, as if to show who's king of the underwater playground.

"I have not found one particular dolphin behavior that means the same thing every time you see it," says Dudzinski. "If you like mysteries and detective work, then this is the job for you." And who knows—maybe someday you'll get a phone call from a dolphin.

From my understanding, a great many animals have a language, although most are very basic.

Dolphins and whales, though, are believed to have very complex languages, possibly comparable to human language.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Try having a cat who wakes you up by ringing a bell on the door when he wants to go out! Hahah I know I brought it on myself. We finally removed the bell and now he bats at the door knob to go out, which we sometimes wake up to and sometimes don't hear. Smart cat, dumb people. Just kidding, we just think of our pets as important too and we like to take care of them and respect them.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I don't care if it's off topic, it isn't completely anyway. You both, you and mnmcandiez, make some valid points. I enjoy the different opinions. Thanks to both of you for contributing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you elaborate on what you mean by them sharing utopias?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Hmm that's interesting. But are you saying that they speak the same language like a dog's bark is a dog's bark no matter the breed? Are you saying it's like different dialects of the same language? Kinda like I can imitate a southern twang in the U.S. or mimic an English accent?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

They're both cosmic citizens and have been mistreated terribly, while their frequencies have kept the teutonic plates stable. And yes they are from Eutopia's.

Dolphins for example, have their own langauge, (there was a thread on this today)
wakeup-world.com...

Are psi. I remember the post by someone who went to the a sea world and had his kids with him, and sent them a telepathic message/greeting, looked down at his kids, looked up, and they were all there right at the window, looking at him, looking at the kids, back and forth. Also, they are used in nefarius projects and research by black ops.

They use a kind of pictorgraph radar, image/language combined. Well its sound frequency, and relates to telepathy and any form energy recognition, which tranlsates to pictures and words, symbols, geometric. In this case its a real standing wave.

I'm an experiencer, since childhood, my children too. One of the things that happened, first regarding the dolphins. I was trying to choose dolphin sounds for meditations on youtube.

Now will explain this in only way I know how, your consciousness in human form/tests, awareness is the lower form of you, a projection or part of your greater self, Higher Self, that has of course more answers, more memory, and its almost like being compartmentalized with the real you keeping the conscious lower you in the dark for the tests.

So the dolphin sound reached me and I just had a light go off and knew I recognized him and/or what he was saying. But not allowed on the surface, just started nodding and spontaneously without thinking reached for the screen and said, "Yes, Yes Yes, you will be freed now. We are here now, I am here now." Then I had this vision, like I stepped onto a dock on another water world, with nordic type beings, discussing a plan to rescue the ceteceans.

I asked a freind down in South America, for he had shared about the whales about the dolphins.

Not too long after that, was doing the dishes, a day or so later, maybe a week, can't remember, and it was like the ET contact, that sometimes comes in, in the past with a sighting. But it wasn't human. I knew this was a whale, could even see him, and we seemed to understand each other, sensed he was almost a jedi really, a wise elder. Now, its was a strong connection, so I was sitting down for almost an hour.

I'd done many dolphin and whale meditations so a part of me saw this as an outcome of the meditations, another part thought maybe it was a whale off the coast here, its about an hour away. I looked online and while humpback could have been right, the most common whale is grey and it was similar too so I thought maybe it was grey whale off the coast.

The very next morning my friend wrote me out of the blue from South American and blew me out of the water by saying, "You speak whale!" Stunned I said, well I had a strange experience yesterday and told him. He said he knew, and this was a Humpback Whale from the Scorpio System and a part of something I was supposed to do.

That was towards the end of 2009, possibly November, but not quite sure the month, so Oct-December.

Which brings me back to the vision I had on the dock, in uniform, discussing plans to free the ceteceans.

Us too!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you so much for replying and clarifying what you said earlier. That is very fascinating and makes me feel hopeful and happy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No biggie..

I talk whale in my sleep all the time.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Loved this - S&F
Surprised more people weren't amazed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join