It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fran Drescher: Aliens Implanted me with Chip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by shamdaddy
Having said that she might be insane.

Yeah she looks insane. And like she wants attention.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I am not making this up, Swear.

Fran Drescher, star of 90's sitcom "the nanny" apparently has a history involving more than just her gay ex-husband! She alleges she was abducted by aliens.

Fran Drescher, star of "The Nanny" and owner of one of the most distinctive voices in Hollywood, now has a distinctive story to go with it. According to The Huffington Post, the actress said that both she and her ex-husband saw aliens as children, and matching scars on their hands mark where the extraterrestrials embedded some kind of chip. (Tracking, not potato, we assume.)
MSNBC Article

Very Very Very Strange. and slightly funny.

Strange about the matching scars.
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

I am on my way to L.A. to give Fran a full-body scan!
Yummy!
Lordy, lordy, lordy.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

[snip]

Thanks for the photo, my favorite view!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Drescher's ex-husband says she got the scar from either a drill bit or burning herself by holding a cup of hot water. But that's not what she says. "I said to him, that's what the aliens programmed us to think," the Huffington Post quotes the actress as saying. "But really, that's where the chip is."

herp a derp

A-HAH! pseudo-clever internet meme parotting by unoriginal lemming makes for perfect scientific skeptical analysis!

derp on!
edit on 2/12/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I am not making this up, Swear.

Fran Drescher, star of 90's sitcom "the nanny" apparently has a history involving more than just her gay ex-husband! She alleges she was abducted by aliens.

Fran Drescher, star of "The Nanny" and owner of one of the most distinctive voices in Hollywood, now has a distinctive story to go with it. According to The Huffington Post, the actress said that both she and her ex-husband saw aliens as children, and matching scars on their hands mark where the extraterrestrials embedded some kind of chip. (Tracking, not potato, we assume.)
MSNBC Article

Very Very Very Strange. and slightly funny.

Strange about the matching scars.

I think the largest thing we can determine about the alien phenomenon is that it is strange. It is displayed to us in a way that shocks us, but we associate it to paranormal, maybe it is somewhat paranormal. The frequency of an implant was measured by a scientist in 1980 for the first time.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy

Yeah she looks insane. And like she wants attention.

She doesn't look insane to me

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
When Sammie Hagar claimed he was abducted people assumed he was on drugs, now Fran instantly people assume she is an attention whore ?

Pretty unfair and disrespectful, the phenomena is well documented. People from all walks of life have claimed this has happened to them. It is no laughing matter. Why now? Do people like talking about being raped ? Same goes with abduction. It takes years and a lot of gonads to discuss something of this nature. It is not widely accepted hence not a ideal way to get attention. Not saying it happened but maybe it did. And if so then what is so hilarious about it? In all fairness we have no way of knowing and are in no position to judge the woman. I think it very well may have happened. Fascinating.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join