It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)

dailymail

PAPER: Global warming ended 15 years ago; ‘mini-ice age’ next

Daily Mail
January 29, 2012

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sun Jan 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And that spills the beans for the eco-extremist blaming CO2 on something that was thought up by the government.

‘World temperatures may end up a lot cooler than now for 50 years or more,’ said Henrik Svensmark, director of the Center for Sun-Climate Research at Denmark’s National Space Institute. ‘It will take a long battle to convince some climate scientists that the sun is important. It may well be that the sun is going to demonstrate this on its own, without the need for their help.’

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i want my CO2 and carbon taxes back !!

PDUK

Jeremy Clarkson was RIGHT !!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Already a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude or untoward, as I can see you are a fairly new member but;

That peanut, Alex Jones & Infowars do not constitute a reliable source. Do you have any others?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I fully agree. In my opinion its a problem coming at us from two directions. First we are looking at a reduction in the number of Sun Spots and second we are looking at the earths magnetic pole doing a polarity reversal. Both of these phenomenon are allowing greater amounts of COSMIC RAYS to penetrate into the earth from not just the centre of our own Milkyway Galaxy, but also from extra galactic space, other galaxies too.

Lack of Sun Spots was the cause of the Maunder Minimum from 1645 through till 1715 which is refered to as a Mini Ice Age. However, people do not realize that we are actually living in one such period right now too. Lack of Sun Spots causes a collapse of the Heliospheric Bubble that surrounds the Solar System that normally is protecting us from getting bombarded by Cosmic Rays. So with out the heliospheric bubble we are currently being bombarded by extra higher levels of Cosmic Rays.

The Earths magnetic field is, according to National Geographic, currently "imminent" to go into a polarity reversal. The fields strength is weakening as I write this. This weakening as prelude to a polarity reversal allows Cosmic Rays to penetrate into the earth.

Cosmic Ray Induction brings on greater amounts of mist and fog and clouds in general, which then block out sun light, thus causing the world to get colder and colder. The Cosmic Ray Induction that gets into the ground is increasing the number of volcano erupting as well as earthquakes too. The ash thrown into the upper atmosphere is blocking out sun light thus making the world colder and colder.

Thus let us not under estimate the disaster confronting us. Cosmic Ray Induction is going on right now and is observably cooling the world. My theory is that there is going to be a Super Volcano eruption some where in the world that will tip the balance such that we are certainly going to suffer the onset of the next major glaciation cycle. On average the earth suffers a major glaciation each 100,000 years. This cycle is called the "Milankovich Cycle" and has to do with changes in the earths orbit around the Sun. Orbital perturbations caused by the gravity of the outer planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 29/1/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If GW was real then rather than carbon taxes products should be made to last a human life time.

Always knew it was bunkem. I'ts all about MONEY and POWER.

30000 scientists signed a petition about the lies and the media refuse to talk to them.

I agree, it's far more likely to get VERY COLD.

S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I found this article over at WUWT and thought I would share ... Alaska On The Rocks wattsupwiththat.com...-55531

From the “weather is not climate” department, the sea ice is in early and thick in Alaska. It makes me shiver just to look at the picture. They had to use an icebreaker to get fuel to Nome.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ended 15 years ago??? Can't see where it ended at...

CRU Information

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Again, I can't find a reputable source for this information. Besides, there's already a thread on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Even the highly biased graph you posted shows that temperatures have stopped increasing at least for now. Only reason why last decade ended up hottest on "records" was because first part of 90s was not that warm yet.
And the so called "records" was also started at a period with UNUSUALLY cold climate as we were still emerging from the little ice age.

If you go back further and look through the entire holocene period "last 8000+" years then you will find a trend that looks exactly the opposite. You will also find plenty of warmer periods even though co2 was at pre industrial levels and solar activity was lower. The solar activity over the last DECADES have been highest in around 8000-8500 years, which might very well be the main reason for this current modern warming period, which is not even as warm as previous warming periods.

This is what the real trend looks like:

And here is the temperatures for the last 300.000+ years:

You should consider yourself damn lucky you were born during a interglacial and not glacial period.
Sadly all signs as well as orbital parameters "milankovich cycles" shows that another glacial period lasting tens of thousands of years is probably right around corner. When next glacial cycle hits then most of humanity will be wiped out. This is what we really should be preparing for, as it is nearly a sure bet that it will happen. The only question is if it will happen within the next decades or next 1000-2000 years. This interglacial has already lasted a bit longer than average.
edit on 29-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Interesting enough this is been talk about for years, the man made global warning is been the focal point for profit makings by many groups in the US to push higher taxes on energy.

But suppression of information or just making information less available while maximizing the global warming trends and links to disasters seems to make people more readily into accepting that is actually a global warming taking hold.

Specially with all the hype of the end of times.

But the truth is that nowhere you find information on how the weather is actually cooling rather than warming in areas that never before had this trend.

I am from Puerto Rico, I left PR back in 81, all my life the lowest temperature in PR was 65 back before the 80s,in the last few years I was amazed to find out that PR had reached temperatures during the winter as low as 39 degrees, PR is the only rain forest that US have we are in the tropic of cancer

Then look at Alaska so much for the melting of the poles since December they had smashing cold temperatures and not ease on them

If we look around the globe we may find more of this incidents that are not very well advertise while the global warming is been pushed.

Historically is known to be a period of warming before an ice age.

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.city-data.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My post didn't come through so I'll rewrite it. I don't believe that this was done by the common citizen, but I do believe that the board of directors of earth school, and their industries, corporations, fuels, and profits has really harmed our planet.

However, we're supposed to be entering a highly charged part of space. And the whole solar system, not just conspiracy but NASA article after article, has undergone changes. Many debated here on ATS.

I don't buy we havnt had warming or the poles wouldn't be melting and the methane gas woudln't be bubbling up in the arctic, which is alarming.

However, I am open to the idea that the elite are orchestrating all of it, even fixing NASA data, to carry off a huge hoax and SOLELY using HAARP and Underwater Nukes to carry this out.

But to me its either of those two options or both.

And the ice would come after the crapola. Because we'd have stuff in our atmosphere blocking the sun, maybe from the methane or volcanoe's or, perhaps again, HAARP.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Again, I can't find a reputable source for this information. Besides, there's already a thread on this subject.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

1. I can't ever seem to find a reputable source for Global Warming... guess it is an epidemic of misinformation or at least inperfect science (the type of science you absolutely DO NOT want to base national policy or risk hard earned dollars on) on both sides of the argument, eh?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

2. The rules allow a thread in Breaking Alternative News and a thread in another forum, by a different member, on like topics/articles.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
I don't mean to be rude or untoward, as I can see you are a fairly new member but;

That peanut, Alex Jones & Infowars do not constitute a reliable source. Do you have any others?

As I've heard it, the Dailymail from the UK is known as a reputable source.

I wonder if this will ever make it to the MSM in America.
edit on 1/29/2012 by InFriNiTee because: America

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join