It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sighting from Dec. 2011. No pics or video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Those who know me, know that I have seen more than my share of UFO's. I only share those that I truly cannot pass off as explainable. Last month my daughter and I were going to the store and we saw a very large cylinder shaped object that was much thinner more slender than a blimp and much larger than a commercial jet it was about the length of 5 jets. It moved smoothly through the sky and had no contrail.. no engines visible of any kind. A perfect cylinder.. anyway we watched this thing moving and were discussing how my husband and I had seen something similar several months ago a city away that and she also mentioned it was like one she tried to show me once before and as we are talking about it and watching it continued to travel from west to east and it just disappears in the middle of the sky as if it just flew behind an invisible wall in the middle of the sky. It didn't disappear all at once.. it seemed to disappear as if well as if it flew into or behind something we couldn't see in the clear blue sky. I didn't have a single camera with me either. I left the house without a phone because I was only going to the corner. Anyway.. there it is. I don't know what it was. Just sharing what we saw.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's kinda weird you didn't take your phone.I take it everywhere even if I go for a 5 minute walk.Who knows , maybe someone calls in those 5 minutes.Or maybe I can record a UFO.
edit on 29-1-2012 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

lol, believe it or not, some people prefer to not have their phones on them constantly. its called, "me time".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Yeah,that's how I am,I don't take mine every I go either.But op,if this thing was a big as you say,surely someone else saw it?Have you asked around?Neighbors and such?
edit on 29-1-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Most people wouldn't have given it a second look. I noticed because I had seen one before and it had done the same thing. just vanished but we didn't see the exact moment it happened that time so assumed we just lost sight of it. It was high enough in the sky to not look like something that would make your jaw drop. Most people don't pay attention to something in the sky unless it looks like a flying saucer etc... I was willing to pass it off as some new drone tech that was yet unknown to the public. To be honest the only reason I really cared about it was when it just started to vanish the way it did because I saw it as it was happening that time. I didn't think about asking people. I was at an intersection of a main set of cross streets and didn't notice anyone else looking that direction perplexed so what was I supposed to do go to all the business and ask if they had been looking outside? stop cars? My neighbors don't make it a habit to stand outside and watch the sky during the middle of the day in a work week. Most of them are at work. the rest are in their homes. I had made a promise to myself to keep some sort of device around most of the time just in case but ya I didn't have one that day.
I am not a cell phone dependent person. I get a 200 min prepaid plan and usually have minutes left over that carry over to the next month. Thats just the kind of person I am. You can find by going through ats that I have horrible luck with camera's too. It is like a personal Jinx. That new camera I got back in may.. busted.
I have been a member here a long time. I don't really care if people believe or don't believe what I saw. I just share what I see or experience for those who are interested and if it has happened to someone else then we can talk about and compare our experiences. There are some members here from my area and they know who they are. I am sure if they have seen an object like I have described they will let me know. I do try to keep my phone around just in case. I am sorry I failed again this time guys. That's sort of why I didn't share right away. I knew some people would feel let down. I can't help it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Interesting story.

Can you tell us what day it was and in which part of the world? Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

don't remember the date. was around christmas holiday so around the 20's-30's part of the month.
location.. NW Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I seen a perfect white cylinder object in the sky some years ago. The thread is here! It wasn't as big as yours, from my perspective. Weird day for me when I saw this thing!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

vertical or horizontal. I saw a vertical one a couple years ago too. it was white. another locals wife who is a member of ats saw it as well. The one I saw last month was horizontal and grey.
Just watched the video on your thread. That is what it looked like but was really big.
edit on 29-1-2012 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Ya, mine was vertical. And ya, what the video shows when they have a CGI comparison of the jet next to cylinder, that is exactly what I saw, same size and color and everything!

top topics

join