page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

..And

I do not want to drive a Honda, I'd like to drive a Lambourgini.
I do not want to drink coffee, I'd like to drink champagne.
I do not want to live in a house, I'd like to live in a multimillion dollar ranch.

What a whining self-important primadonna! You must have been one hellava spoilt brat!

I just read this post and the couple before it and I have to say, I WISH I was clawing a hole through my intestines with rusty scissors so that I might die and never again have to bear witness to your idiocy.

You want want want all of these petty goods. You want things for you and you alone. You want. The things I want, are things for all humanity. I want everybody to be happy, fed, free from fear. Is that called being spoiled?

Are you god damn serious?

THAT IS CORRECT - I WANT IT ALL FOR ME.

Sounds selfish, but meh - we are all like that. I have only seen a few truly unselfish people in my life, and I am guessing a lot of the moral squad here on ATS are not part of those few either.

HEY, I am all for communism - or whatever you want to call it - as long as I am one of the ones at the top....and trust me, as long as you have selfish people this wonderful idea of sharing everything equally and everyone is taken care of by the state is a pipe dream. (and I know some of you are saying what a prick this fella is, but hey, ITS REALITY FOLKS)

So what should be done? Get the government out of my life (to a certain extent), throw the CEOs and corrupt politicians in a pit and bury em, stop allowing corporations to offshore jobs and get people working again. As this is going on, start cutting back social entitlements.

and I know, this is going to be another shock for some, the government isn't there to look out for you - YOU SCREW UP, your going to find out how crappy life can be (cause I am tired of hearing some people thinking every aspect of their life should be guaranteed by the government, I don't know you, go out and work for a living, I don't want to be paying for ya)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Very true, in my heart i know humans arent on Earth for violence. But when you consider the possibilty of the Columbine Shooting, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, Virginia Tech Massacre, Hurricane Katrina, Al Quaeda, etc-and how each of these could very well be home-grown by the elites......that Modern Warfare 3 strategy is lookin mighty tempting.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by The X

The Spanish revolution was successful for two years at least, until the fascists took over.

Production greatly increased. Technicians and agronomists helped the peasants to make better use of the land. Scientific methods were introduced and in some areas yields increased by as much as 50%. Food was handed over to the supply committees who looked after distribution in the urban areas...

...Within workplaces wages were equalised and conditions greatly improved. Take for example the tramways. Out of the 7,000 workers, 6,500 were members of the CNT. Street battles had brought all transport to a halt. The transport syndicate appointed a commission of seven to occupy the administrative offices while others inspected the tracks and drew up a plan of repair work that needed to be done. Five days after the fighting stopped, 700 tramcars, instead of the usual 600, all painted in the black and red colours of the CNT were operating on the streets of Barcelona. With the profit motive gone, safety became more important and the number of accidents was reduced. Fares were lowered and services improved. In 1936, 183,543,516 passengers were carried. In 1937 this had gone up by 50 million. The trams were running so efficiently that the workers were able to give money to other sections of urban transport. Also, free medical care was provided for the work force...

libcom.org...

And of course this old chestnut "It's a republic, if you can keep it".
America has had the best shot at maintaining a republic from the hands that would choke it.
Admittedly the hands were around the throat of the republic in the minutes after it was born and for a good while they could not choke the life out of it.
I appreciate your reply, it shows again that even when people do manage to free themselves from the vultures that would pick their bones, in time they again subvert their best intentions by handing it over to something else.
I bet they loved those first two years, in the same way people loved being american until around 1985.
edit on 30-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

apologies anok i cant seem to get the formatting right, im such a fail.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Very true, in my heart i know humans arent on Earth for violence. But when you consider the possibilty of the Columbine Shooting, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, Virginia Tech Massacre, Hurricane Katrina, Al Quaeda, etc-and how each of these could very well be home-grown by the elites......that Modern Warfare 3 strategy is lookin mighty tempting.

more than anything those events show us the true state of world affairs and what is really behind the curtain.
To those i would add, operation gladio, the 7/7 bombings, the madrid bombings. charles de menenzes, the USS cole, WACO, ruby ridge.
These are the reasons why you cannot use violence against the government, it is just what it wants, only with popular support can you achieve anything, you do not do that with violence.
would the military attack non violent peaceful demonstrators?.
you just need a lot of very determined peaceful demonstrators to see any results, literally one goes out two take their place.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by dayve

First of all..... None of that is relevant to what you lames are doing, your not camping at yellowstone park, or dancing in the street peacefully.

First of all...there is nothing more lame than an arrogant poser who foolishly presumes that just because a man defends the rights of a group of people they are a part of that group. I am long on record in this site for being extremely hard on the so called "OWS" movement, sport, so right out of the gate all you managed to do was brag about your own ignorance.

If your not for ows than what are you rambling on about? And you call me poser....... ha...

Secondly, there is most assuredly a relevance to Yellowstone Park, a public park and a local park in a city as being public and that parks are where one would naturally camp if one were to camp. So once again, in the same sentence, all you've managed to do was reveal your ignorance.

Thats stupid, sounds like your just confusing yourself while trying too hard to prove a point to me... Like i said, public parks and campgrounds are way different....

You of course then disintegrate into a rant against "OWS" all the while prancing like a talentless dancer pointing the finger at me as if I have anything to do with this silly leaderless movement that tragically will accomplish little more than petulance and dismay because nothing was accomplished. See how I did that? I just showed you a better way to criticize the so called "Occupy" movement in a much more constructive way, all the while exposing you for the fraud you are.

Deny ignorance.

Really not bothering me by your nonsense... I like how you try to correct me about criticizing somebody, while at the same time criticizing me, im not gonna try and sound like a eloquent jackazz, im not here to impress anybody im just saying what i feel. I hope you dont talk like this off the computer, Your false sense of superiority is going to get you laid out in the grass someday, you lame old buffoon

Apparently i dont know how to work the quotes...
edit on 30-1-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

BINGO! TPTB want violence...

by not giving it to them.. they try to stir it up...

Refuse the violence win the fight

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The protesters need to step it up a notch, I'll donate money to any capture the police stations flag fund that is setup.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
As other people have said, I thought we're done with this Occupy movement. It accomplished very little next to nothing. What change do you shirkers even want? I don't think any of you know. You're all drunk off the "change" word just like you were during 2008.

They know exactly why they are protesting. It's called fascism.

In that picture it's once again proven people throw around the "fascism" word without knowing it's true meaning. America might not be a democracy or the greatest country in the world, but it's far from being a fascist state. Just because a few of those yokels have a slight idea of what they're protesting doesn't mean all of them do. I can go to a protest in England, and not know anything about English politics, but still make it seem like I fit just by looking at what other people have written on their signs, then putting it down on my own sign. You've all seen the interviews with these people and they're just like "The banks, man. The government. Bad stuff, y'know?". It's complete bulls***.
edit on 30-1-2012 by StopFearMongering because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

its kinda like that girl who got interviewed... hold on i'll find it...

anyways... it seems like MORE than one person doesn't understand BASIC politics... and these are just the randoms they pull from the crowd (more likely the VOCAL ones) so... lets do that math...

The louder you are the more attention you get... If you don't know what you are talking about you could get less intelligent people to follow you (which is sad because person A is not intelligent either) so on and so forth.... Hope that makes sense....

edit on 30-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Great post.
Sorry about what happened to you... It must of been painful.
Hopefully others will get the message.
edit on 30/1/12 by hellzdoms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by The X

BINGO! TPTB want violence...

by not giving it to them.. they try to stir it up...

Refuse the violence win the fight

I've never won a fight in my life by willingly taking an ass-whooping. How does that work?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
the time has come to begin the fight back! i hate violence but it has been at the point where the establishment will use violence without a second thought. we are the majority we are the 99% and if we don't act now then we will lose any chance of creating a society that we can all live and prosper in, not just one for the 1%. my brother showed me a video that gave me hope that the masses may not be as oblivious to police brutality as i thought, but then again this was at a football (soccer for americans) game. basically a pitch invader is detained by police and then beaten suffice to say the crowd do not agree. the score for this game. The People 1 Authority 0.

Remember WE ARE THE MAJORITY.

No, ignorant violent agressive punk's are not the majority, and, with Godwilling and a fiar wind, it should be possible to take down you and your thugs with axes should you decide to satisfy the demands of your tiny violent brains, that think with the help of your testosterone packed genitals.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

Originally posted by rickymouse
Don't complain about getting busted. At least you will have something to tell you're kids and grandkids about when you get old. Spring it on them when they are calling you an oldtimer and too conservative. You are building memories which will help make you into an individual later in life. Don't go overboard though, you don't want to spend too much time in jail or you won't have any grandchildren to tell.

Just curious: Without googling, does anyone know any of the names of the four students killed at Kent State?

Does anyone remember the words to the Crosby, Stills and Nash song "Four Dead in Ohio?"

Kent State is a TOTALLY different thing.

Kent State students were PROTESTORS, whereas the OWS are violent THUGS intent on intimidating hard working people going about their workaday lives. (As one guy posted on this thread earlier, and made it clear that he just can wait to get busy with a baseball bat on the faces of the Police and the wealthy and boasted that his thugs were the "majority"...as if!.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

..And

I do not want to live in a house, I'd like to live in a multimillion dollar ranch.

What a whining self-important primadonna! You must have been one hellava spoilt brat!

I just read this post and the couple before it and I have to say, I WISH I was clawing a hole through my intestines with rusty scissors so that I might die and never again have to bear witness to your idiocy.

You want want want all of these petty goods. You want things for you and you alone. You want. The things I want, are things for all humanity. I want everybody to be happy, fed, free from fear. Is that called being spoiled?

Are you god damn serious?

WOW!!!!!!!

What a grade AAA+ hypocrite!

If you had wanted people not to live in fear, why be part of a bunch of thugs, driven by the politics of raw jealousy, intimidating hard-working people and rubbishing their civil rights and wanting to get busy witha baseball bat on the faces of innocent Police Officers, just to satisfy the demands of ones testosterone overload?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

..And

Be our guest. I think the work would be well rid of your spiteful hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Please, please, please show some brains in your actions!!! You have an important message to get out and you don't want to mess it all up by turning the public against you. We can fight this beast within the confines of the law.

I think we all know that there is a more important message here...Occupy is about Economic Disparity...Intentional Economic Disparity.

Laughable garbage - its about intimidation and violating civil rights.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
We need a Che Guevara guerrilla warfare type of movement, peace wont work ask John Lennon. The 1979 Iranian Revolution was epic as well. I think the fact Michael Moore was speaking at Occupy Oakland is enough to show how b.s this all is.
(OCCUPY the WHITE HOUSE)

As I said, the OWS is just a bootcall for testosterone overload thugs to have fun violating other's civil rights and intimidating them.

It5 really, realy is high time the Police went in with whips, chains and tasers got these thugs off the streets and into the back of the cells for a good long stay of a decade or two. The OWS scum are just not fit to be allowed out on the street.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

One of the impressions I will never forget is that the riot police, despite the fact that they were giving very vocal warnings of the possibility for severe injury, did indeed fire high velocity projectiles into a crowd of unarmed people. There was no provavcation save for a group of many people fed up with the state of our society attempting to use peaceful assembly guarenteed by our constitution. I am no authority on the matter but I know what I witnessed...and there is a reason that I placed myself in between the two groups; I wanted to witness the events. A pal of mine may have more video but I was strictly there to witness...

I am curious. What are you OWS fed up with? Let's say that Wall Street is responsible for the economic downturn we are currently experiencing. How does that personally effect you? Are you telling me that McDonalds is no longer hiring? Did Wall Street force to you get that worthless Philosophy degree at your community college? I don't get all this directed-at-Wall Street rage. I realize that at the age of 32, I am probably out of touch with our disaffected youth so I would appreciate it if one of you OWSers could fill me in on the source of your angst.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by The X

The Spanish revolution was successful for two years at least, until the fascists took over.

DUH! You mean it FAILED. The "Spanish Revolution" CAUSED the Fascist take over. If they had left alone, people would have lived in peace without Fascism or Communism.

What a dork!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

DUH! You mean it FAILED. The "Spanish Revolution" CAUSED the Fascist take over. If they had left alone, people would have lived in peace without Fascism or Communism.

What a dork!

Nonsense. And what's with the insult? I suggest you read the T&C before you post anymore, and grow up.

The fascist takeover is what triggered the revolution, and it started years before.

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

And it didn't fail because of the revolutionaries, it failed because they were being bombed by Hitlers Stukas. The failure was not because it didn't work, it did.

But so what if it was? What do you think happens when the people revolt, the PTB just sits and watches?

edit on 1/30/2012 by ANOK because: typo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join