It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Diary 1 Calendar dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Projected completion of 188 day cycle, near side alignment is March 22, 4:58 UTC.

This would be 11:58 PM EST March 21 in the US. You might want to mark this on your calendar and have dvr or vcr with an extended length tape running. No guarantees of an event, but interesting.

Most likely area is the pacific rim somewhere. Watch for EQ swarms in advance.

Take care. -----------------------------------

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I have noted similar info www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

can you elaborate on what events might transpire on this date?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I remember waking up late on 9/11 and turning on the TV. Boy was I gob smacked. I was listening to the radio live with Noory on C2C when the levees broke in New Orleans. His broadcast was extended.

The Japan tsunami was another one where I woke up late and got the news. I was shocked.

Supposedly the 188 day cycle has held up pretty well. (9/11 and New Orleans not part of cycle)

What causes this? Open to speculation. ----------------------------

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

can you elaborate on what events might transpire on this date?

Messed up seismic stuff. Mega quake, tsunami. But possibly a bit on the record breaking side.

Scary type doings. Possible world wide implications of local event like Fukushima.

----------------------------

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just cant add anything of value here, I mean I want to scream Hoax, cause I read through your posted Threads but somehow I would make my self look bad doing that. So I will save face here and just say,
I hope this one works out for you. I cannot begin to be able to express how much guilt and anguish you must be feeling now "Knowing" How It will change your life, and also foreseeing all of the destruction that will happen. How ever will you sleep. What if you cant. Then there is all the radio Talk shows that will want an interview. How will you cope with the Fame brought you by such devastation. Truly I do not want to walk in your shoes.
Will you be OK with this, Knowing?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

giggles---------------------------------------------------

edit on 29-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I just cant add anything of value here, I mean I want to scream Hoax, cause I read through your posted Threads but somehow I would make my self look bad doing that. So I will save face here and just say,
I hope this one works out for you. I cannot begin to be able to express how much guilt and anguish you must be feeling now "Knowing" How It will change your life, and also foreseeing all of the destruction that will happen. How ever will you sleep. What if you cant. Then there is all the radio Talk shows that will want an interview. How will you cope with the Fame brought you by such devastation. Truly I do not want to walk in your shoes.
Will you be OK with this, Knowing?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

giggles---------------------------------------------------

I guess you can figure that I'm not a Nobel Prize winner posting in the rant forum. What about NASA? Do you feel they have been forthcoming with their findings on this topic?

What if I was looking at a beach front condo about now? Would I be better off renting? Should I bother to quit smoking? Can I stop saving for little Effluvio's college fund?

If I am selected by lottery for a bunker spot should I go and leave my family behind? (no, I won't)

Listen to me now, and hear me later. (SNL)

-----------------------------------

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

seriously I will not debate this farce with you..I wish you all the best of luck with being consumed by everything you hear from the likes of Alex Jones and George Noory's Coast to Coast, and the best of luck with your ATS posting Career

"Dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you actually see" thats from like the 20's I think

-------------------------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

join