It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very high strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream where I was in my elementary school soccer field. I was with a group of people trying to contact aliens somehow.

Then I realized I was dreaming and though that our contact attemps were just silly and the dream in general was silly, so I walked away from the group, then my gf, my friend, and 3-4 other people that I know walked up.

We were then standing in a loose grouping, I was facing all of them and they were all facing roughly in my direction.
Since I knew I was dreaming I said "i unno whats going on right now but im dreaming" then I pointed to each one of them and asked each one "do you know your dreaming" and they all said "yupp".

then we all just kind of stood there and looked around all bewildered. and I said "alright well were dreaming, should we be doing something or...what should we do?" everyone kind of shrugged their shoulders or said "i unno". then we kind of looked around and walked around and then I woke up.

after I woke up I went to get coffee for a peace offering to wake up my gf haha. once she was awake I asked her "did you have a dream last night with me and a few other people in a feild?"

she said "yeah!" and proceeded to describe exactly the same thing, even repeating that i said "i unno whats going on right now but im dreaming""do you know your dreaming"

I was blown away and said "get dressed, i got to take you somewhere"

We then hopped in the car and I drove her to my elementary school and she said "holy ****!" and we both pointed to and agreed on the EXACT spot we were all standing!

I dont know what to make of it, I've tried asking my other friend about it but he hasn't responded yet...

nothing was really happening in the dream, it was really calm, really quiet.

very strange...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You had a shared dream experience. Pretty cool.

Are you all interested in the alien subject? Maybe that connected you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

yeah my and my gf talk about it every day. and our other friend in the dream has seen a ufo with us before. It was so strange because she'd never been to my elementary school before, but we both agreed on the exact spot we were standing. was awesome.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Shame that it ended early, you could have done some amazing things.

That's if you were lucid and in control. I take it you were, as you told everyone that it was a dream.

Have you had many dream experience's like that?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Nothing strange at all about this dream. You were both in a lucid dream state in which you happened to be together. This state of consciousness is one step removed from a full-blown out-of-the-body-experience. Both of you were out of your bodies, but your consciousnesses were 'veiled', so that you were aware only of being conscious, not of actually being out of your bodies. Although you were both seeing the same things in the environment, the subconscious levels of your minds were turning your similar 'astral visions' into elements of a dream. Normally, two partners will have different dreams because they do not enter into the lucid dreaming state at the same time - or, if they do, they don't find themselves in each other's presence when they do. This time both of you did.
edit on 29-1-2012 by micpsi because: corrected typo.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow that is very interesting, I don't usually gravitate toward the dreams/predictions threads but lately my dreams have been so strange that they stay with me throughout the day and I got curious about your thread. What intrigued me about your post was the fact that you were very aware that you were dreaming but it was realistic (not the 'hey I'm dreaming lets jump off this building' type of dream awareness.
My own dreams of late have been similar, uneventful but for the acute awareness that I am elsewhere, in a dream but for an obscure reason,
I have tried to consciously bring items into my dreams and try to influence the locations that I have found myself but to no avail.
I look forward to hearing what your other dream friends say about your dream and if they shared it too.
Pleasant dreams.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

most of my dreams are really quick and random, this one seemed so solid and the physics were totally in-tact. Which i think led to alot of our feelings of confusion. because we were all like, "alright were dreaming, but this is just .... nothings going on...wtf" haha

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

yeah I was in control, my gf said she wasn't in control until i asked her if she knew she was dreaming, then she realized it. No i don't experience this often, I have experienced some very very odd things, but this was so normal which made it more strange.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I would't go as far as to say there is nothing strange about it, that way of thinking would make me consider it as nothing important, where as I want to think about it, what it might mean, and why it was.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by DAZ21

yeah I was in control, my gf said she wasn't in control until i asked her if she knew she was dreaming, then she realized it. No i don't experience this often, I have experienced some very very odd things, but this was so normal which made it more strange.

You got 'Radar Love' there my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That's kinda cool.

Every time I tell someone in my dream that I'm dreaming lately, the dream ends. Its pretty annoying. I want to go fly or something, but no, I wake up and still in my bed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

haha you noticed my tag eh

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

yeah its annoying, if you become too conscious that your dreaming you usually wake up, hard to stay in that grey zone

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is a shared dream, and as I would categorize as a positive external influence, via the shared space between you and your gf (External) and possibly your friends. Awesome that this happened for you, it's happened to me quite a few times, but my dreams are generally fuzzy so it's very hard to remember.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Did you ask your other friend that was in it if he had the same dream?

top topics

join