It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen West: Obama, Dems need to ‘get the hell out of America’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Well, seeing as how we fought back against Cap n Trade and a few other things, maybe his agenda isn't moving forward as fast as he wants. Or he is doing it covertly. Or he is waiting till reelection. You never know.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Aw, someone on this thread has a girlfriend who is a mod. Bravo, hippie.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Is this what you were looking for in the media OP?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One more Allen West tidbit. The Republican Florida congress changed districting lines, which has now made West's district unfavorable for him to gain reelection. So was does our self proclimed war hero do? Stay and fight! No. He turns tail and announces he is going to run for office in a different district. Eventually everyone gets shown for who they really are.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by spinalremain
Why are we listening to Allen West? This guy is an illegal immigrant from Uganda. He hates America and he is trying to take it away from us.

This man is an avowed Muslim and he wants to create a fascist state complete with secret police and shock troops.

Reference please. Wikipedia lists him as Christian.

I found this

I’ve introduced many speakers on this platform, and many elected officials, but none who’ve inspired me or given me such confidence in the American future as Allen West. Colonel West was born into a military family in Atlanta, Georgia, the home of Martin Luther King. Four generations of the West family have served in the United States military, defending our country.

www.ruthfullyyours.com...

And the rest of the commentary looks pretty good to me.

Contains a very eloquent address by West himself. Either you got your facts mixed up or you are full of it.

Maybe people here can just have a look at his own words instead of some hit piece by Huffpo or Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz.

edit on 30-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

HuffPo???

WHOOOOOSH!!! Right over your head.
I was joking. I wanted to know what it felt like to call a black dude a secret African trying to undermine all our sacred American values. It made me feel quite stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join