It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen West: Obama, Dems need to ‘get the hell out of America’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All partisans, left/right/center need to "exit the stage" and 'get the hell out of America'. Every single one of them.

There is nothing more depressing, so humiliating to observe, nothing on this planet is more of a degenerate, than a fervent party-liner. They all need to be shot into space. It's truly embarrassing whenever a "party-liner" opens their mouth. They usually have a "crap-eating grin" on their face that says, "I know I'm a useless, integrity-lacking degenerate, but at least I have a lot of friends on my team. So I'll continue being useless, destructive and childish."

Newt Gingrich recently said he would get a colony on the moon by his second term. Good, oh my gosh, yes. Get the hell out of here! Go to the moon, all of you!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by xuenchen

West wishes they would leave, as his district lines have been redrawn and his district is now dominated by Democrats. His chances of reelection are nil to none. The only thing he has been effective at, is being loud and obnoxious, so I guess he is going out the way he came in.

Don't let the door hit on the ass, Mr. West.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: SP

That is until the Republican nominee selects him for VP. Split the black vote between the reasonable and responsible American blacks and the less desirable for the common society American blacks. (Just as there is the same for all races)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Just another dog and pony show he probably voted for NDAA SOPA and a host of other anti-freedom measures along with his democrat colleagues. Heres a novel idea why don't we get rid of the whole lot of them they are all lying thieving scum!

West did vote AYE (for) the NDAA!!
Roll Call #932:
clerk.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Since I brought up the redistricting, it is only fair that i give more information on that.

Due to population trends in Florida, the redistricting had to happen. In every scenario, West would lose support. It was also the Republicans in Florida that did the redistricting. Here is an article that goes into more detail.

Redistr icting maps could sacrifice incumbents, like Allen West

But this is Florida so anything can happen. We elected the biggest medicare thief in history at the same time electing someone else who had his officer's commission stripped for war crimes.

We need change. We don't need crazies.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Hmmmmmmmm

I'm surprised to read that there's anyone left in D.C.

with a patriotic molecule left in their body!

While his assertion is practically futile . . . it's a nice thought to fantasize about.

Thankfully, . . . Armageddon will take care of the evil-doer problem . . . including in high places . . . though many will find the slide to literal hell before then.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why are we listening to Allen West? This guy is an illegal immigrant from Uganda. He hates America and he is trying to take it away from us.

This man is an avowed Muslim and he wants to create a fascist state complete with secret police and shock troops.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Allen West

Allen West was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to Herman and Elizabeth West. His father and older brother were both career military officers: His father served in World War II, and his brother served in Vietnam.[7] His mother was a civilian employee of the United States Marine Corps. West joined the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in the tenth grade and entered the United States Army in 1983 after he graduated from the University of Tennessee. West was a member of the third of four consecutive generations in his family to serve in the United States armed forces.[7]

West received his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Tennessee and his master's degree in political science from Kansas State University. He also earned a master of military arts and sciences degree from the U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College in political theory and military history and operations.[3]

Allen West (politician)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does he have a birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Does he have a birth certificate?

I sent an email asking that very question !!

No answer yet

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by mastahunta

Next thing you know, the dems will be calling Rep. West a racist...

No, the word you are looking for is idiot...

No, I used the word I was looking for: Racist.

Why are you calling him racist?

as far as I can tell you brought up race, not sure why...

You're hilarious. I was making a sarcastic statement which wasn't racist in the least, and now you're suggesting that I brought up race because why.. Why are you suggesting that?? Are you now trying to imply that I am a racist? Go ahead - say it. Say the words. SAY IT.

So what you did here was create a self fulfilling prophecy?

You guys get off on saying others play the race card, but never mind the fact that
you set it up so that you can play the victim. You designed the entire think with
your own set up, Mr. Drama Club.

Since I would never expect someone like you to employ logic, it doesn't surprise me to see a complete lack of it in your response.

you're just butt hurt cause I called out your little drama manipulation tactic.

You say "when is someone going to bring up race?" (which you do by bringing up race)

Then when someone questions why you went there. You play the victim and claim
that someone is calling you a racist.

It is actually pretty logical, I had teenage sisters you know...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Don't worry buddy, he is a conservative.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
the only people that need to get out of America are the false leaders aka the Khazar / illuminati infiltrators that are in essence foreign nationals occupying our nation's capital. They are slowly erasing our constitution and bill of rights in favor of the NWO grand scheme. while they are at it they need to get out of every major religion and every economy. They are the only ones doing us a disservice making us poor and uneducated so they can keep us fighting wars abroad if we are not getting poisoned at home.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Yeah, but he's not white..so I worry ya know....i have sleepness nights wondering if he has a birth certificate like that muslim anti-american obamummer.

/end sarcasm
edit on 30-1-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
the only people that need to get out of America are the false leaders aka the Khazar / illuminati infiltrators that are in essence foreign nationals occupying our nation's capital. They are slowly erasing our constitution and bill of rights in favor of the NWO grand scheme. while they are at it they need to get out of every major religion and every economy. They are the only ones doing us a disservice making us poor and uneducated so they can keep us fighting wars abroad if we are not getting poisoned at home.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yeah, but he's not white..so I worry ya know....i have sleepness nights wondering if he has a birth certificate like that muslim anti-american obamummer.

/end sarcasm

In retrospect Mccain is a class act... But this right here was the beginning of the "birth certificate"
uproar...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All I know is every 4 years some idiot runs for president,
and every 4 years it appears that 51% of idiots vote him into office.
I know this for a fact as the other 48% of idiots told me so.
The one percent said they care not who, as long as they control the money.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

In retrospect Mccain is a class act... But this right here was the beginning of the "birth certificate" uproar...

I remember all that....he talked that woman down (unlike what Rick Buttjuice did recently)....thought that was commendable of him ...and as you know i didn't like Obama very much then either.

Remember this gem???

Obama's Army gonna get meh!!!!

Sweet sweet memories.....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Why are we listening to Allen West? This guy is an illegal immigrant from Uganda. He hates America and he is trying to take it away from us.

This man is an avowed Muslim and he wants to create a fascist state complete with secret police and shock troops.

Reference please. Wikipedia lists him as Christian.

I found this

I’ve introduced many speakers on this platform, and many elected officials, but none who’ve inspired me or given me such confidence in the American future as Allen West. Colonel West was born into a military family in Atlanta, Georgia, the home of Martin Luther King. Four generations of the West family have served in the United States military, defending our country.

www.ruthfullyyours.com...

And the rest of the commentary looks pretty good to me.

Contains a very eloquent address by West himself. Either you got your facts mixed up or you are full of it.

Maybe people here can just have a look at his own words instead of some hit piece by Huffpo or Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz.

edit on 30-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

In retrospect Mccain is a class act... But this right here was the beginning of the "birth certificate" uproar...

I remember all that....he talked that woman down (unlike what Rick Buttjuice did recently)....thought that was commendable of him ...and as you know i didn't like Obama very much then either.

Remember this gem???

Obama's Army gonna get meh!!!!

Sweet sweet memories.....

Ya, where is his Army BTW?

Gee, couldn't be one more piece of the Right Wing BS puzzle

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join