It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen West: Obama, Dems need to ‘get the hell out of America’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Allen West, yes the Rep. Allen West (R-FL) says all Dems need to exit the stage !!!

He told 'em all to go including Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and even Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I wonder what political agenda HE is playing here ?

No "official" reactions that I have heard yet.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:15 EST -- The Raw Story

Rep. Allen West (R-FL) continued his strong opposition towards the Democratic Party Saturday night, offering a line to his colleagues that certainly doesn’t strive for bipartisanship.

At the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner, West voiced his stern displeasure at several top Democrats and vowed his state would not turn blue for the November elections.

“We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee (Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz), we need to let them know that Florida ain’t on the table,” he said. “Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

the article has a video also
Obama, Dems need to ‘get the hell out of America’

HuffPost related article
Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

(youtube caption):
"This is a battlefield, that we must stand upon. We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

West wishes they would leave, as his district lines have been redrawn and his district is now dominated by Democrats. His chances of reelection are nil to none. The only thing he has been effective at, is being loud and obnoxious, so I guess he is going out the way he came in.

Don't let the door hit on the ass, Mr. West.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: SP

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
AW for POTUS.

This guy knows who the enemies of America are and where they nest.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Next thing you know, the dems will be calling Rep. West a racist...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

No, the word you are looking for is idiot...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

No, I used the word I was looking for: Racist.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

as his district lines have been redrawn and his district is now dominated by Democrats.

thats a very old trick to manipulate the vote.
the romans used it to keep the plebs under represented
well documented by machiavelli's "Discourses"

so vote rigging is a ok with you then?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sounds to me almost like that great American statement "go back to where you came from if you don't like the US".

I'm not surprised by this statement. Too many people wish to cleanse society of people that are different then they are. Even more so in politics.

This reminds me of a video that makes fun of such a mindset.

"They took our jerbs!"

edit on 29-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is the US really that devided now or is this just one guy beating the partisan drum?

I know you have your elections comming up so maybe this is just the usual rhetoric...

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
AW for POTUS.

This guy knows who the enemies of America are and where they nest.

So your "One nation under God" credo is dead then?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Why are you calling him racist?

as far as I can tell you brought up race, not sure why...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Judging by the trend when someone questions Obama's authority or legitimacy, they tend to be labeled as being a "racist". I've been called a racist to my face (Because of my skin being white) when I suggested that Obama is incompetent as president - even though I'm actually of Portuguese/Italian descent. Kind of ironic don't you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well this ain't his first rodeo....

June 2011

November 2011

It's a pattern...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

He's right. But don't let that stop your panties from tying themselves up in knots.

Is he talking to you too? Ya. So am I.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just another dog and pony show he probably voted for NDAA SOPA and a host of other anti-freedom measures along with his democrat colleagues. Heres a novel idea why don't we get rid of the whole lot of them they are all lying thieving scum!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by xuenchen

West wishes they would leave, as his district lines have been redrawn and his district is now dominated by Democrats. His chances of reelection are nil to none. The only thing he has been effective at, is being loud and obnoxious, so I guess he is going out the way he came in.

Don't let the door hit on the ass, Mr. West.
edit on 29-1-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: SP

Good Point,

definitely a motive for attack !!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Gov Scott has completely screwed Florida for the Republican Party. What I do not get is all the pissed off Republicans that voted for the guy keep complaining becuase he is screwing education and law enforcement over when that is exactly what he said he would do when he ran. However the Democractic party at the state level is so inept I doubt they will be able to anything with it. Florida will go Obama in the election but at the local level I doubt things will change to much. Then again I could be wrong people really really hate Scott.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Comments like West's are idiotic.

Obama has been bending over and grabbing his ankles for corporate America and the Know Nothing tea party congress and yet you still have politicians talking like this.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why are you calling him racist?

as far as I can tell you brought up race, not sure why...

You're hilarious. I was making a sarcastic statement which wasn't racist in the least, and now you're suggesting that I brought up race because why.. Why are you suggesting that?? Are you now trying to imply that I am a racist? Go ahead - say it. Say the words. SAY IT.

So what you did here was create a self fulfilling prophecy?

You guys get off on saying others play the race card, but never mind the fact that
you set it up so that you can play the victim. You designed the entire think with
your own set up, Mr. Drama Club.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I am new here . In fact this is my first post. After reading the topics here for some 1 year I felt like this topic was one of great interest to me so I decided to join up. Firstly , I am a Native American (Tsa La Gi) Cherokee .I am concerned that most Folks don't understand the peril our Great Nation is in. However I try to keep an open mind to the topics posted here. Mr. West has stated that this Nation is being destroyed by the very People we elected as our Leaders. From my point of view he is 100% correct. My Ancestors were shot from Trains for Sport by this very Government some of you so vehemently support. My Ancestors lost all of their land and were murdered because they simply were considered to be Savages. My question to you all is . How can you support a Man that nobody knows anything about? I am not a racist because I believe that ALL MEN should live together in peace. Is Mr. West wrong for stating his disdain for an out of control Government? He is a Black Man and he finds them wanting.. So am I to believe that anyone who questions such obvious lack of respect for the Rule of Law is a racist or some kind of Nut Job? From I came from, a Frog does not drink up the water from the pond he lives in. Neither should we as good Stewards of this Great Nation not question our so called Leaders. He is Human Being, it is his right.
Godspeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join