It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbucks: Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage ‘Is Core to Who We Are and What We Value’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
6. It's against my bronze-age belief system that I cling to because a man in a dress told me I wouldn't burn in fires if I believed in mud-man and bone-woman, zombies, pedophilia, incest, killing for peace, and loving a magical fairy who loves you back but loves watching people suffer and find lots of very clever ways to make people suffer.

Pick one, or more.

^quoted for truth!

I love how folks will use their goofy book of fables to justify ANYTHING.

As if something written by a bunch of guys who were shorter than the average garden gnome of today were somehow speaking to a god that has gone silent and the only miracle performed in two thousand years was Sarah Palin being able to spell Connecticut without a k! I mean really people, that book is somehow true and the god in there is so great but has done 0 since then... Or wait, did it really show the way to good ole Joe Smith... that was sorta recent!

Seriously why does anyone what to limit love? That's what it really is, saying that the love of two people is somehow not as good as another couple's love. Just thinly veiled hate.

First it is the homosexuals that aren't good enough, then after that will be the non whites and Jews who aren't good enough. Then it is time to get out the old red and black banners!

If this is off topic or trolling, mods I am sorry and please remove the post.

Derek

<< 1  2  3   >>

join