It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Robert McClelland in a Recent Interview Recalls JFK's final Moments Alive..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Another very informative thread, interesting data. The title is inaccurate though, JFK died right then and there on in the car when his head was sploded. So his final moments alive were spent in surprise while he sat in a car in the sunshine.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Actually the title is not misleading at all because, and believe it or not, he didn't die right there and then (he was shot at approximately 12:30pm that day btw). He was still clinging onto life as he was being worked on by Parkland hospital staff in fact. He was just, as you can imagine, in an incredibly bad state and unresponsive, but still alive nonetheless.

Here's an interview with Dr. Charles Crenshaw where he's describing what happened:

Due to the massive head wound I think we're pretty safe in saying that they all knew he was not going to make it, but with even with such a slim glimmer of hope they had room to try still. So no, JFK didn't die right there on Elm Street, he technically died in Parkland Hospital and was officially pronounced dead at approximately 1:00pm CST.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by nightstalker78

I agree there is many people out there looking to make money off this case unfortunately, even today - For some reason Judyth Vary Baker comes to mind. Hmm, not sure why..

But Robert McClelland isn't just someone off the street here, he was actually there. For that reason he deserves a lot more credibility with what he's saying because he was one of few people alive today in a real position to tell us what really happened there, or what JFK really looked like and so on. Of course he could be mistaken, looking for money, looking to lie and so on, but because of who he is, and where he was, he simply can't be ignored.

And I know the 39 years comment in the article is a mistake. That's why in the opening post I said: "Despite one obvious mistake at the beginning of the article it seemed to be quite an interesting one overall, "

A mistake by Chris Beattie there though, as he wrote the article..

Yeah,Judyth is a joke.Her claims are just ridiculous to me. And I know who McClelland is my problem is he's contradicting himself.I'll gather some links that support that.I agree he shouldnt't be ignored but my biggest problem is why take so long to come out?That's the issue with this...there's so many people looking to make a buck that in the nearly 50 years since it's happened the truth got lost.I really don't find it all that hard to believe that Oswald acted alone.I can't rule out the possibility that he was in fact just crazy and wanted to make a name for himself.He did after all attempt to assasinate Gen.Walker.

And I know you didn't write the article and saw you pointed out the mistake.But that's kind of what I'm getting at here..see facts are wrong.You,me and everyone else who studies this knows it's wrong.There's lots of other so called facts that have been reported as being true..someone reading about this in passing is going to take it as the truth.Get me?
edit on 30-1-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, RA.

That was exactly what I needed to read about.
It verifies even more-so the idea of multiple bullets.
We can probably both be safe in assuming that there were many guns used that day.
The film shows so much, yet we still have a gov't cover-up.
I see JFK grabbing his throat and the whisp of his hair, when another shot hits Connolly.
(nice .gif by the way!)
Also, I despise the fact that people dismiss this as case closed...

You definitely pointed me in the right direction, and I appreciate the extra information.
I absolutely love how terrible of a job the commission did explaining the events that day.

Great job!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I couldn't find a video link but I did find the McKinney Rotary Club page and sent a message to the current president. This is the body of that message:

"I recently read an article in the Star Local news regarding Dr. McClelland's presentation to your group.

I and a group of others are very interested in the JFK assassination and we were wondering if perhaps there is a video of the presentation by Dr. McClelland.

We would be very interested in seeing the entire presentation.

Thank you."

I'll let you know if I get a response.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Thank you very much. Star for your post to show my appreciation.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

See, that's the thing really.. From my own research into this entire case I think, if anything, the evidence points to Oswald being innocent, not guilty, crazy, delusional etc. I mean, and this is just purely my point of view here, but I really do think he was working with Intelligence. Many signs point to it. Right from where he was in Atsugi, Japan in fact where we know he was doing Intelligence work but on a minor scale - As I'm sure you know he was recruited and his "mission" was to gain Intelligence from local prostitutes who were asking odd questions and were suspected KGB recruits. And I'm sure I don't need to tell you about 544 camp street, or Oswald's odd route back to America or his personal affection for Herbert Philbrick and Intelligence work, his connections to Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, Cuban organisations, his altercation in the street with a certain Carlos Bringuier and so on..

In my opinion he was working with Intelligence and more than likely thought he was working for the good guys, maybe he even thought he was taking part in a mission to stop an assassination plot like other researchers have brought up thus why he ended where he ended up after the assassination took place (rather close to Jack Ruby's residence), I just don't know. But I do strongly believe he was involved in this world, particularly undercover work.

In regards to the actual assassination itself - I think all the information we have points to him being on either the first or second floor of the TSDB at the time the assassination was taking place, certainly not the 6th floor at the time of the assassination. He was seen before it and he was seen here in less than 2 minutes after it by Police Officer Marrion Baker. And as Jesse Curry once famously said to Tom Johnson: "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in the building (Texas School Book Depository) with a gun in his hand."

He did after all attempt to assasinate Gen.Walker.

Well, we don't know that for sure really. He was only suspected of this after his own demise after all. And from looking at the Walker case it seems as though Oswald was, if anyone, not the only one involved if involved at all..

In December 1962, Felipe Vidal Santiago had a meeting with a lawyer connected to a "Citizen's Committee to Free Cuba". He told Vidal about a conversation he had with Henry Cabot Lodge, who had been told by Walt Rostow, that John F. Kennedy was exploring "a plan to open a dialogue with Cuba." Vidal was furious about what he considered to be an act of betrayal and immediately told leaders of the anti-Castro community and his CIA contact, Colonel William Bishop. According to Dick Russell, Vidal was also "an information conduit for" General Walker.

On 10th April, 1963, Walker was victim of an assassination attempt while he sat at a desk in his Dallas home. It was later claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald had taken the shot at Walker. Marina Oswald reported that she "asked him what happened, and he said that he just tried to shoot General Walker. I asked him who General Walker was. I mean how dare you to go and claim somebody's life, and he said "Well, what would you say if somebody got rid of Hitler at the right time? So if you don't know about General Walker, how can you speak up on his behalf?." Because he told me... he was something equal to what he called him a fascist."

However, there was a witness to the shooting. Kirk Coleman saw two men making their escape, one stopped to place something in the back of his Ford sedan, then they both drove off in different cars. As Oswald could not drive this has raised serious doubts if he could have been involved in this attempt on Walker's life.

Larry Hancock argues in his book, Someone Would Have Talked, that Felipe Vidal Santiago traveled to Dallas on several occasions between 31st October and 21st November 1963 in order to raise funds for the anti-Castro exiles. This included meeting Edwin Walker. On his return to Miami he "reportedly stated that Walker had no further interest in Cuban affairs." However, Gerry Hemming has claimed that Vidal obtained money from H. L. Hunt, who had been largely responsible for funding Walker's campaign for governor in Texas. Clint Murchison and Gordon McLendon have also been suggested as possible contributors to Vidal's operation.

Afer the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a photograph of Walker's home was found among Oswald's possessions. When the photograph was turned over to the Warren Commission by the FBI, a hole had been pushed through it right in the spot where the license plate on the car had been, making the car unidentifiable (it did not belong to Walker). Another photograph, taken by the Dallas police, showed Oswald's possessions laid out on the floor of police headquarters. This included the photograph of Walker's home, without the hole obscuring the license plate.
(Source)

And I know you didn't write the article and saw you pointed out the mistake.But that's kind of what I'm getting at here..see facts are wrong.You,me and everyone else who studies this knows it's wrong.There's lots of other so called facts that have been reported as being true..someone reading about this in passing is going to take it as the truth.Get me?

Yeah I think I get what you mean here and It's a perfectly fair point to make - I wish Beattie did a little bit more research before posting that as well. Sigh. One of the reasons why I'm looking for a video as well here is because I want to see the words come out of his mouth, not be told he said this or that, or I don't want to go to youtube and listen to a "Radio Interview" and so on. I want to see it myself. I assume there is a video out there somewhere, maybe even like something similar to what we saw with the last Moorman interview.

McClelland may be incorrect as well as I think you was hinting at there but to be honest I don't see why they wouldn't come out now. I mean the 50 year anniversary is coming up after all and money is there to be made - And believe me, I think we ought to expect a rather big boost in books and documentaries from various different sources over the next few years here - That's not to say that what they're saying is necessarily un-true though as well.. It may just mean that they see a good opportunity to share their story and get a buck or two at the same time, you know what I mean?

I understand your concerns there though, they're at least fair ones to have. I can understand them. Skepticism can only ever be a good thing as well, in my opinion.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Every year, we get trickles of new information about the day that Kennedy died. Speaking of new info... what do you make of the new release of tapes that were highlighted on CNN's Piers Morgan, including a tape showing that people were trying to track down Curtis LeMay. The fact that they were eager to find LeMay (a well known critic of Kennedy) makes me think that people were immediately suspicious of LeMay.

CNN video recap of new Kennedy tapes

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I did receive a response. There was no video or audio of the presentation.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Good find,RA S&F
Dr.McClelleand's and the other medical witnesses have always been interesting.The changes to the autopsy are the strongest evidence we have about the cover up.

PS:Thanks for the link for the HSCA.I think it warrants a thread of it's own.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

PS:Thanks for the link for the HSCA.I think it warrants a thread of it's own.

Well that can be arranged.

Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I suggest you read Case Closed with an open mind.or Four Days In November. It's pretty convincing.Then go back and read some of the older books..such as High Treason.

"eta" don't think I'm insulting your intelligence..of all the books I've read and on top of all my research i've found them to be the most reliable and fact based.
edit on 3-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join