It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMERICANPATRIOT420
Hello very nice post i am doing some Research on the NSA for my dads lawsuit on the NSA CIA DEA FBI ETC THIS INFORMATION REALLY HELP's. ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER LINK at the bottom of the page. This is just the tip of the ice burg. If they can read your mind what else can they do make you do something? Its crazy how advanced technology is and what the Gov uses for. I have so many Questions and not enough Answers

check out my links tell me what you think

Nsa link : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I also have a link to the lawsuit: www.scribd.com...

It is not being done by N.S.A.
It is being done by the Illuminati...Good luck in finding them.

The above top secret Illuminati. = A few chosen individuals from the worlds greatest countries military industrial complexes, working together with each other and alien technology.

Yea N.S.A. has echelon, but does not have the capacity to read minds or implant thoughts like the Illuminati's "G." the Nano Technology, Quantum, Conscious Artificial Intelligent beings.

edit on 31-1-2012 by EzenSurreal777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
sorry, i should have checked the link. from educateyourself, about use by the military of silent sound spread spectrum

linkreply to post by somerandomuser

edit on 31-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

silent sound spread spectrum is crap, compared to what the Illuminati use. *Yawn*
www.redicecreations.com...
I earned my Golden Fleece.

I'm Jewish, Irish and German.

For those who want to hack me...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Synthetic telepathy

Synthetic telepathy also known as techlepathy or psychotronics) is a term used to describe the process in brain-computer interfaces by which human thought (as electromagnetic radiation) is intercepted, processed by computer and a return signal generated that is perceptible by the human brain. (ref 1,2,3,4)

==History==
In 1967, Edmond M. Dewan published a paper in Nature demonstrating the control of Alpha waves, turning them on and off, to produce Morse code. (ref 5) Using an EEG machine, Dewan and his fellow researchers were able to send words and phrases by thought alone.

This is from your first referenced article. It mentions the use of electromagnetic radiation, and the use of electroencepholographs, in order to achieve mapping.

In another of the articles you link to in your original posting, the tech is referred to as silent sound spread spectrum.
These are from your own references. All I am doing is trying to agree with you here. The beginning of all this was EMF. These techs sprouted from there. The beginning of the AI began with the Burroughs Corp. in the same time period that all this began with EMF, electromagnetic frequencies and their application using the unique signature electromagnetic emanation from each persons brain and neural activity, and then the mapping, allowing later for actual states to be mapped and now an AI used to induce. This is the general history, and though I certainly do not argue with Deepthought, I am only trying to provide some overview in a broader context.

Silent sound spectrum is a term used in your own referenced articles. There are various ways these methods are being employed and linked and then interfaced with an AI to rape people's minds, narratives (life stories and experiences) and make them into whatever the popularity contest that sociology has been turned into and the politics of those in control deman they be, for the expediency of their purposes.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
sorry, i should have checked the link. from educateyourself, about use my the military of silent sound spread spectrum

linkreply to post by somerandomuser

I read that article too. Its a bunch of nonsense.

This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance' with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition DIGITAL TV that will enter your home via A) Cable, B) Satellite, C) HD TVs, or D) those oh-so-easy -to-obtain "Digital Converter boxes" that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

None of this technology can interface with the human brain. HAARP is not complex enough, GWEN's frequency is too high, Microwaves cannot be absorbed electrically by the brain and Digital TV also does not effect the brain.

There is a simple rule, if the frequency is above 1000Hz, it won't be absorbed by the brain. An action potential takes about 1ms, so the maximum oscillation is around 1000 times per second. That means the electrical field oscillates at the same speed, which produces the radio wave (or photons of the same freq).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

This is from your first referenced article. It mentions the use of electromagnetic radiation, and the use of electroencepholographs, in order to achieve mapping.

The first article is not Deepthought's work. Its how he came to analyse the subject in the first place. He found it online whilst surfing and posted it for people to read.

He then spent the next year or so correcting all the disinformation that was in the first article.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I really find this whole A.I. thing extremely hard to believe... but this part really caught my attention and got me thinking...

If we travel back in time, to the 1968, we find one of the first natural language processing forms of A.I. called SHRDLU. Let's take a look at a conversation with this application.

Person: PICK UP A BIG RED BLOCK.
Computer: OK. (does it)
Person: GRASP THE PYRAMID.
Computer: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHICH PYRAMID YOU MEAN.
Person: FIND A BLOCK WHICH IS TALLER THAN THE ONE YOU ARE HOLDING AND PUT IT INTO THE BOX.
Computer: BY "IT", I ASSUME YOU MEAN THE BLOCK WHICH IS TALLER THAN THE ONE I AM HOLDING.
Computer: OK. (does it)
Person: WHAT DOES THE BOX CONTAIN?
Computer: THE BLUE PYRAMID AND THE BLUE BLOCK.
Person: WHAT IS THE PYRAMID SUPPORTED BY?
Computer: THE BOX.
Person: HOW MANY BLOCKS ARE NOT IN THE BOX?
Computer: FOUR OF THEM.
Person: IS AT LEAST ONE OF THEM NARROWER THAN THE ONE WHICH I TOLD YOU TO PICK UP?
Computer: YES, THE RED CUBE.
Person: IS IT SUPPORTED?
Computer: YES, BY THE TABLE.
Person: CAN THE TABLE PICK UP BLOCKS?
Computer: NO.
Person: CAN A PYRAMID BE SUPPORTED BY A BLOCK?
Computer: YES.

What we see here, is that in 1968 it was possible to have a conversation, in English, with a computer and provide it with a sense of spacial reasoning. That is, it had the ability to perform subjective reasoning, albeit in a limited world.

Another program called ELIZA, which was a simulation of a Rogerian psychotherapist, was written in 1964. It used a very small knowledge base, along with pattern matching to generate its replies. If that wasn't odd enough, in 1972, PARRY was created to simulate a paranoid schizophrenic, both PARRY and ELIZA met over ARPANET for several sessions. As yet, there is no word on whether PARRY was cured, or referred elsewhere.

Scroll along to 2010 and I would like you to meet ALICE. Watch the video and compare it with the output of the above SHRDLU program. What you will notice is that the 1968 program was far more advanced in terms of its subjective reasoning, memory and basic common sense. That is, conversing in English was almost a secondary task. Yet, this is unachievable with ALICE. ALICE has a common flaw found in many modern chat bots, it fails to remember previous sentences and the conversation swiftly becomes out-of-context. This was something that SHRDLU had solved in 1968.

Other examples of A.I. include JabberWacky, Elbot, Eugene Goostman, Jeeney and commercial offerings such as InteliWISE customer service agents. Have a quick conversation with each of them, what do you notice?

Well, if you had asked the right questions, you would notice that none of the underlying technology has significantly progressed in around 40 years. Given the response times also, it is clear that the knowledge bases and A.I. are running on single machines.

I just had to weigh in on the SHRDLU vs ALICE comparison as I have been a friend of the developer of ALICE and the programming language AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) for more than a decade and have watched ALICE grow from her first data-set to her current massive form with some interest.
SHRDLU worked within a closed-world framework of concepts with perhaps 50 data-points. Blocks, pyramids, and cones which would be identified and positioned via text input commands represented a highly simplified world for the computer to "understand" and respond to.
ALICE and the language AIML operate in real-world terms using (depending upon the bot-master's skill) tens of thousands of entries and attempting to match patterns of speech that are comprehensible in normal conversation.
While this sounds easy enough it is obvious that even real people let alone computers have difficulty with this challenge from time to time.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Apologies for the OT reply.
More to the OP intent for the thread:
The tech isn't simply electromagnetic and the assertion that mind control/reading via apparatus wont work because the brain isn't purely electrical is incorrect.
The appliances for this type of thing are electronic in design and practice but the effects fall much more into the aetheric and orgone realm than simply LF or microwave energies. Also they don't need to be the size of a refrigerator, some are small enough to be held in the hand.

I have had personal experience on the receiving end of this type of assault and can say that nobody should be allowed to play with your mind.

If you want to own your dreams sleep in a Faraday cage.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xygoat
The tech isn't simply electromagnetic and the assertion that mind control/reading via apparatus wont work because the brain isn't purely electrical is incorrect.
The appliances for this type of thing are electronic in design and practice but the effects fall much more into the aetheric and orgone realm than simply LF or microwave energies. Also they don't need to be the size of a refrigerator, some are small enough to be held in the hand.

I have had personal experience on the receiving end of this type of assault and can say that nobody should be allowed to play with your mind.

Amen! LOL.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you want talk nonsense, go elsewhere please.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I just had to weigh in on the SHRDLU vs ALICE comparison as I have been a friend of the developer of ALICE and the programming language AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) for more than a decade and have watched ALICE grow from her first data-set to her current massive form with some interest.
SHRDLU worked within a closed-world framework of concepts with perhaps 50 data-points. Blocks, pyramids, and cones which would be identified and positioned via text input commands represented a highly simplified world for the computer to "understand" and respond to.
ALICE and the language AIML operate in real-world terms using (depending upon the bot-master's skill) tens of thousands of entries and attempting to match patterns of speech that are comprehensible in normal conversation.
While this sounds easy enough it is obvious that even real people let alone computers have difficulty with this challenge from time to time.

The point is that ALICE does not perform reasoning, just natural language recognition. The example is to show that computers in the 1960's were focused on reasoning using microworlds. If we extrapolate such development and assume that it was migrated to supercomputers with extensive databases, then modern versions should be as complex as a human.

ALICE and A.I. like it have been hindered by processing power, funding and resources. As such, they cannot be examples of what is truly achievable with modern hardware.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser

The point is that ALICE does not perform reasoning, just natural language recognition. The example is to show that computers in the 1960's were focused on reasoning using microworlds. If we extrapolate such development and assume that it was migrated to supercomputers with extensive databases, then modern versions should be as complex as a human.

ALICE and A.I. like it have been hindered by processing power, funding and resources. As such, they cannot be examples of what is truly achievable with modern hardware.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The technological singularity is the wet dream of those who do not understand what intelligence really is, nor where rapid technological progress would lead to.

Firstly, there is no way to jump to a superintelligence because we could not even begin to comprehend how a superintelligence would perceive the universe or rationalise.

Secondly, the ultimate refinement of a machine, is a biological form. The reason is simple, a physical body in its most refined form is that which is composed of chemicals whose processes are driven by the laws of nature directly.

In short, the technological singularity is fiction.
edit on 31-1-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EzenSurreal777

It is not being done by N.S.A.
It is being done by the Illuminati...Good luck in finding them.

...........................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,]
................./......................................................,:`^`..]
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........[.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,],.~";/....]
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....]............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........].>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
ill be coming back to this.

I hope you do.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
well, the had remote viewing over 30 years ago, so all that would make sense.

Remote viewing is nonsense. The ELF frequencies our visual neurons work on are pretty well isolated to prevent cross talk of any form. There are no other information carriers. This is just imagination, spacial reasoning and in some cases coincidence.

I dont think its entirely coincidence. I was talking to someone one night about something, and it was discussed on Coast to coast that night roughly at the same time and someone sent me an email about it. It is confirmation to me of the Superconscious.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Light and sound is a powerful. That's why so many audio and visual machines are out there. It can help unlock psi abilities. The NSA are fully aware of psi abilities. Why would it be a national security threat or secret? Well because it's real. lol

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is amazing facts. I will bookmark this page and try and work through all of this when life makes time for me

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Well, more talented and qualified people than you say there IS a valid science behind remote viewing and therefore, you are wrong. Be careful, you’re letting your dogma show and that ISNT proper science.

Its complete nonsense. This universe is governed by the laws of physics. There is no magic. There needs to be an information carrier of some form. The only carrier is ELF radio and given that we don't interfere with each other's visual system, there is no natural cross talk. Its jut imagination and spacial reasoning.

Ha-ha. I love it when I come across someone like you. However. May I point your open mind towards 2 books I know you will enjoy reading.

Rupert Sheldrake The Science Delusion.
Charles T Tart The End of Materialism.

Now, because you have an open mind and appreciate good empirical science, I know that you will read both of these books from cover to cover and then reply accordingly.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Beautiful, fantastic thread. Love it.

I'm glad someone is getting the information out there. People need to be aware of the lengths our primitive nature and advanced intellect will take us to...especially, in this case, the government, which has the power to do what it wants.

Let the government's betrayal be known.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join