Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 7
98
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


why, of course, you are correct. Your thread, I thought, was about what the title suggests.....NSA Mind Control Tech and A.I. I replied specifically to Nightbringr's assertion that he did not believe hallucinations could be produced. Whether with ELF or not, EMF can do this. Perhaps I misunderstood that we were only to speak of one specific tech relating to mind control, when, in fact, there are many. If I am participating on too broad a level, I sincerely apologize, and will withdraw, thanks. Enjoyed your thread, nonetheless.
edit on 30-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)


The thread is not on tech in general, but what has been revealed by Deepthought's work. Dr Adey's work is not really mind control at all, its just acoustics and you actually hear the voice through your ears as normal. RNC/RNM is different, this interfaces with the brain directly and all communications form as part of your own thoughts.




posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


actually, it is not just acoustics with voices you are hearing at all. There is far more to it. A great deal more. Manipulation of sight, manipulation of physical responses. Much, much more to it.
I notice that you are not picking on anyone introducing nanotechnology to your thread... no big deal. As I said, I found your information very interesting. I am sorry if you feel I was off topic. I am trying very hard to be polite.
Usually this is about an exchange of ideas. That's all. Again, I will refrain from adding anything to your thread.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


actually, it is not just acoustics with voices you are hearing at all. There is far more to it. A great deal more. Manipulation of sight, manipulation of physical responses. Much, much more to it.
I notice that you are not picking on anyone introducing nanotechnology to your thread... no big deal. As I said, I found your information very interesting. I am sorry if you feel I was off topic. I am trying very hard to be polite.
Usually this is about an exchange of ideas. That's all. Again, I will refrain from adding anything to your thread.


No, its not. It just a thermo-elastic event, a mechanical snapping which reproduces sound via bone conduction. It does transfer images, convey feeling nor manipulates responses. This is a very well understood phenomenon scientifically.

Only RNC/RMN can reproduce the latter as it must interface with neural networks.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
linkreply to post by somerandomuser
 


Hope you will read it. It is about more than voice to skull, and has information about your topic of RNM, as well. There are more links. I will find them, if necessary. Not interested in a pissing contest with you. Ridiculous, as we both agree the technology exists, which seems more important, somehow. Not only can brain waves be altered, simulated and created and induced, there are definitive physiological effects on the body. Sleep, and what happens in the brain during sleep, can be controlled. But, whatever. The article also relates directly to the NSA, as your thread is about. Anyhow....



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


This is old technology.. it was invented by nikola tesla..

haarp is a product of it, there is also an extention of the arrays in antartica. use google earth and take a look for yourself.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
linkreply to post by somerandomuser
 


Hope you will read it. It is about more than voice to skull, and has information about your topic of RNM, as well. There are more links. I will find them, if necessary. Not interested in a pissing contest with you. Ridiculous, as we both agree the technology exists, which seems more important, somehow. Not only can brain waves be altered, simulated and created and induced, there are definitive physiological effects on the body. Sleep, and what happens in the brain during sleep, can be controlled. But, whatever. The article also relates directly to the NSA, as your thread is about. Anyhow....


I read this material and discussed it a little with Deepthought. He stated that while the seeds of truth are there, it is tightly wrapped up in a ball of nonsense. As you will see from the next link, your link has a portion ripped from this document and added to out-of-date nonsense about Adey's work:

www.rense.com...

This is disinformation at work, be careful of it.
edit on 30-1-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ensign
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


This is old technology.. it was invented by nikola tesla..

haarp is a product of it, there is also an extention of the arrays in antartica. use google earth and take a look for yourself.



HARRP and Telsa have nothing to do with this, other than the fact they use radio waves.

More disinformation...
edit on 30-1-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by somerandomuser
 


Cool thread, much to read. probably not going to read all that since I got other things to do.

But definitely worth bookmarking for a latter time. And who knows maybe one day they and everybody else can become a master of the obvious. And in that day like everything else walls shall have to be built. They will see, in time, it ain't all fun and games. And if they make to much noise, we all will attract unwanted visitors. I mean much more so then what is already here.


Because when you can see them, they can see you.



What!?



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What is astounding to me is the scale to which the articles claim this is going on.

Years ago I attended a seminar where Begich himself was the speaker, he talked about this type of tech - and at the time it blew me away because I was essentially unexposed to this kind of stuff.

Based on what he described at the time I would not have been surprised to see a van full of equipment with MIBs in it pull up in front of a targets house and shoot him with ELFs and induce whatever kind of madness they desired. Make the target hear the "voice of GOD" and run down the street naked. Whatever.

Reading and interpreting brainwaves as well as inducing specific patterns - believable.

THESE articles are describing pretty much the same thing, except claiming it is on a global scale, millions of potential targets, in real time, and from space.

The only way this makes sense to me is when I realize when this stuff was first developed. In the 1960s, or before.

There was so much stuff done back then that was "elementary" at the time, but give it 50 years - not surprising it has gotten to this point.

Just like bacteria will grow to fill a petri dish given the right conditions, a fundamental understanding of brainwaves mixed in with decades of time, thousands of the nation's brightest minds and unlimited money, this is what you get.

(reaches for tinfoil hat)
edit on 30-1-2012 by djmarcone because: typo



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm very much into this stuff, gonna give you guys two links that pertain to this thread, sorry if someone already mentioned:

TOM BEARDEN'S FER DE LANCE: www.cheniere.org...
IN IT'S IMAGE: video.google.com...

There is a connection here to prophecy, but you probably aren't interested in that, some of you know where I'm going...



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone
What is astounding to me is the scale to which the articles claim this is going on.


That's industrial scale espionage for you.


Originally posted by djmarcone
Years ago I attended a seminar where Begich himself was the speaker, he talked about this type of tech - and at the time it blew me away because I was essentially unexposed to this kind of stuff.


I just watched a video from him:

video.google.com...

Not bad, light on the technical material, but it does provide a good overview of the history and a solid intro into how the brain works. If you want to get up to speed on this material, this is a good place to start.


Originally posted by djmarcone
Based on what he described at the time I would not have been surprised to see a van full of equipment with MIBs in it pull up in front of a targets house and shoot him with ELFs and induce whatever kind of madness they desired. Make the target hear the "voice of GOD" and run down the street naked. Whatever.


Many people have a distorted view of technology behind national security projects. Mainly, it is because classification has hidden technology and prevented a drip-down effect into other agencies. So, everyone looks at their own agency, or to TV, for what to expect. What they get are reports 20-30 years old which cover only the basics and do not show any form of industrialised process.


Originally posted by djmarcone
Reading and interpreting brainwaves as well as inducing specific patterns - believable.


Its kind of obvious.


Originally posted by djmarcone
THESE articles are describing pretty much the same thing, except claiming it is on a global scale, millions of potential targets, in real time, and from space.

The only way this makes sense to me is when I realize when this stuff was first developed. In the 1960s, or before.

There was so much stuff done back then that was "elementary" at the time, but give it 50 years - not surprising it has gotten to this point.

Just like bacteria will grow to fill a petri dish given the right conditions, a fundamental understanding of brainwaves mixed in with decades of time, thousands of the nation's brightest minds and unlimited money, this is what you get.


Bingo. 50 years of industrialisation, expansion and refinement. The main point is, this is only going to occur even more as time passes. How long before agencies are in a position to subdue millions? Are we already there?

Its just a question of time and money. So, we need to deal with it before it become a threat.


Originally posted by djmarcone
(reaches for tinfoil hat)


Try a low frequency shielded room.
edit on 30-1-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
I'm very much into this stuff, gonna give you guys two links that pertain to this thread, sorry if someone already mentioned:

TOM BEARDEN'S FER DE LANCE: www.cheniere.org...
IN IT'S IMAGE: video.google.com...

There is a connection here to prophecy, but you probably aren't interested in that, some of you know where I'm going...


The people in the video are unaware of the scope of the NSA's A.I.. As such, there comments apply to a world that existed 30 years at least.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Wow lots of stuff here.
I skimmed through the 1st link so I think I get the jist of things
I feel like my privacy is being invaded.
The tv controls us and tells us what to like buy say ect.
The tap water keeps us mild and down. No free thinking
And now this. They really to own us


I think they have been caught on the hop, so to speak. The system is deploy, functional, plenty of coverage, but I don't think they have the capacity at the minute.

So, now is the time to give them swift kick in the bollocks, before this gets really out of hand.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser

Originally posted by mandroids
well, the had remote viewing over 30 years ago, so all that would make sense.


Remote viewing is nonsense. The ELF frequencies our visual neurons work on are pretty well isolated to prevent cross talk of any form. There are no other information carriers. This is just imagination, spacial reasoning and in some cases coincidence.




Well, more talented and qualified people than you say there IS a valid science behind remote viewing and therefore, you are wrong. Be careful, you’re letting your dogma show and that ISNT proper science.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ill be coming back to this.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello very nice post i am doing some Research on the NSA for my dads lawsuit on the NSA CIA DEA FBI ETC THIS INFORMATION REALLY HELP's. ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER LINK at the bottom of the page. This is just the tip of the ice burg. If they can read your mind what else can they do make you do something? Its crazy how advanced technology is and what the Gov uses for. I have so many Questions and not enough Answers


check out my links tell me what you think

Nsa link : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I also have a link to the lawsuit: www.scribd.com...





posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Well, more talented and qualified people than you say there IS a valid science behind remote viewing and therefore, you are wrong. Be careful, you’re letting your dogma show and that ISNT proper science.


Its complete nonsense. This universe is governed by the laws of physics. There is no magic. There needs to be an information carrier of some form. The only carrier is ELF radio and given that we don't interfere with each other's visual system, there is no natural cross talk. Its jut imagination and spacial reasoning.
edit on 31-1-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMERICANPATRIOT420
Hello very nice post i am doing some Research on the NSA for my dads lawsuit on the NSA CIA DEA FBI ETC THIS INFORMATION REALLY HELP's. ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER LINK at the bottom of the page. This is just the tip of the ice burg. If they can read your mind what else can they do make you do something? Its crazy how advanced technology is and what the Gov uses for. I have so many Questions and not enough Answers


check out my links tell me what you think

Nsa link : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I also have a link to the lawsuit: www.scribd.com...




The NSA link is like most of the material on the web. A grain of truth, wrapped up in a ball of nonsense. Stick with Deepthought's work, it is the most accurate.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
link silent sound spread spectrum, use by military
and
link
extremely low frequency radiation and electromagnetic fields

and also, all information is useful, if only to find what is disinfo and what is not. To agree the technology exists and to get others reading, assimilating and disseminating seems the point.
I agree about physics, but these theories, themselves, may be revised in the future.
edit on 31-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
link silent sound spread spectrum, use by military
and
link
extremely low frequency radiation and electromagnetic fields

and also, all information is useful, if only to find what is disinfo and what is not. To agree the technology exists and to get others reading, assimilating and disseminating seems the point.
I agree about physics, but these theories, themselves, may be revised in the future.
edit on 31-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)


Both of your links point to he same page. I have seen S-quad referred to numerous times, some claim its subliminal messages others claim it is similar to Deepthought's work. Either way, it is usually presented with bogus technology and, as such, is just more disinformation.

Most reports of this technology state it was used in Iraq, during the Gulf war. If such a technology was used, it would have been closer to Deepthought's work. I think that a broad spread spectrum version would target rate encoding within the brain, which should effect sensory perceptions.

en.wikipedia.org...

This would give the ability of targeting a wide area with a relatively uncomplex signal. It would be very close to a jammer in that respect.

Deepthought's work does cover this, but also more complex encoding schemes, which gives an A.I. a direct interface into more complex areas of the brain, such as inner monologue, spacial reasoning, etc.





new topics

top topics



 
98
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join